Why can I not reply on some posts?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

Hello, I've recently started using this platform, and I realize that I'm not able to reply/post on some topics? Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks for helping!!

Originally posted by member27

Hello, I've recently started using this platform, and I realize that I'm not able to reply/post on some topics? Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks for helping!!

Hello, I will be happy to help, there are certain restrictions as your are newbie like these below, however if these aren’t applicable then can you share links of the topics you are trying to reply? 

E82B0DAC-F2CA-4C3A-B20D-19EA177C4B6D.jpeg

Originally posted by member27

Thank you for replying!! So I don't think any of those restrictions apply in my case. A lot of these are fan fiction forums with a lock sign at the beginning of the topic. So for example topic/3351669 (Sorry can't post hyperlink haha)

so for the topics with lock sign mean they are locked/ closed  and no member irrespective of their group can post in those topics. They must be locked because they are old like 5 months old with no one posting for 5 months or closed by Development Team for respective reasons. Hope that helps!  

Thank you for replying!! So I don't think any of those restrictions apply in my case. A lot of these are fan fiction forums with a lock sign at the beginning of the topic. So for example topic/3351669 (Sorry can't post hyperlink haha)