Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

@Zeal -- Maybe don't harass people without evidence and clog up the system?? Maybe don't waste time on petty things so that judges can actually focus on real problems? But no no no, we need to cry that Aryan wasn't in jail even longer. Because *that* would solve the real issue. Just say you're happy a rich celebrity you don't like was harassed and that it should have been longer.. and get going. ðŸ˜†

Anyway, at least corrupt Wankhede and his screeching 2nd wife have finally gone underground. The losers were doing interviews and distributing their wedding pics within hours of the fake arrest. 

NathuPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Haan to SRK thodi naa aayega yahan ladne....SRK is the constant tabhi toh fans bhi constant hai....warna where are fans of other stars??😆

To maine kab kaha ki yaha actually srk aur sallu lad rahe the ðŸ˜•

Rahi baat constant ki to baaki stars bhi zinda hain aur unke fans bhi bas antar itna hai ki itne dedicated nahi hain apne fav ko defend karne me. What a pity, thoda aur maza aata... ðŸ˜’

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mahisa_22

I'm not flogging any horse. I'm commenting on an already ongoing discussion. And yes, if a court overturns a previous bench's ruling, then the final ruling stands. So, going by your logic, Aryan was innocent.

Also, that Gosavi guy was a do kaudi ke private detective. Why was he allowed to be present at an NCB scene? Answer this if you can. ðŸ˜†

Gosaavi and that BJP guy did the kachra of the whole plan...batao Aryan hai...toh selfie loge aur woh bhi fatafat post kar dee.....phansa kaun...wankhede🤣....people are saying this wasn't planned....fir what were the BJP guy and that criminal Gosavi doing handling Aryan....such a badly executed plan..tsk tsk...ek kaam theek se nahi karti hai NCB.....other than leaking confidential information to the media..

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hotchoco

@Zeal -- Maybe don't harass people without evidence and clog up the system?? Maybe don't waste time on petty things so that judges can actually focus on real problems? But no no no, we need to cry that Aryan wasn't in jail even longer. Because *that* would solve the real issue. Just say you're happy a rich celebrity you don't like was harassed and that it should have been longer.. and get going. ðŸ˜†

Anyway, at least corrupt Wankhede and his screeching 2nd wife have finally gone underground. The losers were doing interviews and distributing their wedding pics within hours of the fake arrest. 

and getting the articles out about how Aryan was going to make Wankhede Uncle proud...🤣sorry I just can't get over it...🤣

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Oh and the article about how Aryan needs an appointment to meet his Dad SRK...🤣🤣OMG....those articles were gold...🤣

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Besides being a conspiracy theorist, I can understand BlueIce you have comprehension problems as well. 

Fault in Judicial System for quick Trials for celebrities does not mean Corruption. Table ke niche se Srk ne paisa nahi khilaya judge ko urgent hearing ke liye aur na hi Paisa khilaya hoga for Bail. Unlike you I'm not delving in conspiracy theories. 

Court gave NCB custody for 3 days, then Judicial Custody for 22 days and then gave bail. 

Na to mere liye conspiracy thi jab judicial custody di aur na hi tab jab bail di. 

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I'm not flogging any horse. I'm commenting on an already ongoing discussion. And yes, if a court overturns a previous bench's ruling, then the final ruling stands. So, going by your logic, Aryan was innocent.

Also, that Gosavi guy was a do kaudi ke private detective. Why was he allowed to be present at an NCB scene? Answer this if you can. ðŸ˜†

There were various fake witnesses on top of the outright criminal and most were made to sign blank papers. 

They got all the dirty work done and accomplished what they wanted to but most of the people involved were inept and it made the NCB looks horrendous not to mention getting loads of shame internationally too. They finally cleaned up their own mess after the objective was met by discarding Wankhede - who they themselves now say has assets that don't match his income and was "motivated" to go after Aryan. Their blind supporters should remember how much they're valued. They will be disposed as soon as their purpose is fulfilled. Then they can keep blubbering "Modi ji Modi ji Modi ji." 

hasini009 thumbnail

that, we will get to know if and when SRK/Aryan files a deffamation suit against NCB for false allegations.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Toh jis judge ne SRK ki rishwat kha lee.....woh kya hai...corrupt nahi hai...rishwat dene wale ki galti hai..rishwat lene wale ki nahi......hayo rabba mainu chak le...😭

BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

lol why dont you get one of the CID fans to answer that? Or one of the conspiracy theorists, of whom we have a multitude? The chor chor conspiracy detective business, that's not my cupa tea.😆

again, what various operatives do in their individual capacity is different from the party/ higher-up politicians endorsing it. Simple difference that hopefully you can understand. Be nice, and don't make me keep flogging the poor beast now.😆

now you'll have to excuse me.... but it's time to make it a very good night. 😉Will be back tomorrow to dispel any misguided half-baked cuckoo theories anyone might have.🤣

Edited by BirdieNumNum - 1 years ago