Aryan Khan vs Siddhanth Kapoor...please explain! - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

@ Zeal

THIS post: In another universe people might be debating celebrity privilege for getting urgent hearings and sad state of Indian Judicial system where millions of people are suffering undertrials but some are stuck up on their agendas and conspiracies. 

Justice is not a privilege even if the falsely accused is a celeb's son.

hey, you got some great lines there. But they really mean zilch because we are stuck with a congress-gifted system where the rich can get/ buy justice but the poor cant. Don't be blaming the current GOI for that now because there's nothing we can do about it till the judges retire and new ones can be seated.... and they in turn can open it up to hiring thousands more judges instead of recruiting from the same 300 families of judges. By the way, any way we can have a good essay on the corruption  and the incompetence in the system thanks to the congress? I promise to read all of it if you write on that topic.... even if it fills volumes.

BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zeal17

This is the needle bursting bubble of all conspiracies. If they wanted they would have planted drugs on Aryan. Why would NCB accept from very first day that Aryan had no drugs.. 

thank you. But then people need to be logical and not be so nauseatingly obsessed by stars to get that. That or have even the slightest bit of common senseπŸ˜†

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Those saying that NCB would have planted something on Aryan...well that was the plan...but stupid Gosavi's selfie and the viral videos of Aryan being led in by the criminal and that BJP worker ruined their plan...even a child would understand that after that planting anything on Aryan would have been useless......they did the maximum what they could and that was keeping Aryan in jail for a month....

But next time will be very well planned.....NCB won't mess it up....so SRK needs to be very careful..

NathuPyare thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

SRK being the superstar constant..😎.log aate hain...dhool fank kar chle jate hain...but SRK is timeless....from the elderly to the kiddos...everyone wants a piece of SRK pie.....agar SRK se nahi jeete toh kya khaak jeete...πŸ˜‰

@bold - I knew you would say this πŸ˜† but i politely refuse to agree. 

SRK ki movies to kabse nahi aa rahi aur jo aa rahi hain wo bhi dabba ho rahi hain. SRK ka stardom to constant nahi hai par uske supporters ka jalwa zaroor constant hai forum me. kudos for that πŸ₯³

Edited by NathuPyare - 1 years ago
blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: NathuPyare

@bold - I knew you would say this πŸ˜† but i politely refuse to agree. 

SRK ki to movies to kabse nahi aa rahi aur jo aa rahi hain wo bhi dabba ho rahi hain. SRK ka stardom to constant nahi hai par uske supporters ka jalwa zaroor constant hai forum me. kudos for that πŸ₯³

well that was your statement not mine...whatever floats your boat.....but the fact that you all go after SRK says something else...chalo koi na..πŸ˜†

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

hey, you got some great lines there. But they really mean zilch because we are stuck with a congress-gifted system where the rich can get/ buy justice but the poor cant. Don't be blaming the current GOI for that now because there's nothing we can do about it till the judges retire and new ones can be seated.... and they in turn can open it up to hiring thousands more judges instead of recruiting from the same 300 families of judges. By the way, any way we can have a good essay on the corruption  and the incompetence in the system thanks to the congress? I promise to read all of it if you write on that topic.... even if it fills volumes.

Exactly fault is in the Judicial System.. poor and underprivileged are suffering for years in Judicial custody. Yet a Celebrity is out within 22 days. At this point it does seem like a rich privilege. 

Wish for a day when swift judgements/justice can be given irrespective of society status. 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Chalo atleast people are realizing that the judiciary is corrupt...if they are giving advantage to the rich.....its a start...πŸ‘πŸΌ

NathuPyare thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

well that was your statement not mine...whatever floats your boat.....but the fact that you all go after SRK says something else...chalo koi na..πŸ˜†

Yes i did say it's srk vs modi /bjp is the new srk vs sk of bwf. I didn't say srk is the superstar constant. It's your words - "SRK being the superstar constant..smiley16

If anything, SRK fans are the constant (NOT srk) ... and I'm saying that as a compliment πŸ˜ƒ

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: NathuPyare

Yes i did say it's srk vs modi /bjp is the new srk vs sk of bwf. I didn't say srk is the superstar constant. It's your words - "SRK being the superstar constant..smiley16

If anything, SRK fans are the constant (NOT srk) ... and I'm saying that as a compliment πŸ˜ƒ

Haan to SRK thodi naa aayega yahan ladne....SRK is the constant tabhi toh fans bhi constant hai....warna where are fans of other stars??πŸ˜†

Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

people in their individual capacity might not like SRK. Does not mean BJP as a party wanted to do him in. That's the most cuckoo thing anyone can say,

also, yes, one team in NCB is now saying that a previous team facked up. Means as much as one court saying that a previous court facked up. Happens all the time. Nothing sinister there, which is what I have been saying. So how if you stop flogging that dead horse?πŸ˜†

I'm not flogging any horse. I'm commenting on an already ongoing discussion. And yes, if a court overturns a previous bench's ruling, then the final ruling stands. So, going by your logic, Aryan was innocent.

Also, that Gosavi guy was a do kaudi ke private detective. Why was he allowed to be present at an NCB scene? Answer this if you can. πŸ˜†