Ishq Mein Marjawan - Dil Ki Khubsoorti

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

The plot of this story is inspired from the Hollywood movies Beastly 2011 movie (which in itself is an adaptation of Beauty and the Beast) and Stardust 2007 movie

Character Sketches & Introduction

Narrator: The concept of this season of Ishq Mein Marjawan has three main characters whose names are the same as those in season 1: Deep Singhania, Aarohi Kashyap and Tara Raichand. Which among the three should I start introducing with? 

1. Harsh Rajput as Deep Singhania

Deep as his name indicates is like a shining lamp, an epitome of beauty

Deep as his name indicates is like a shining lamp, an epitome of beauty. Deep is a young, bearded man with hair grown just until above his neck, which is divided sideways with small strands of hair falling partially onto his face in the front, while the rest of his hair tied tightly into a bush right behind his neck. Beneath the two strands of hair falling onto his face, can be seen shining two double studs shining, which are pierced neatly onto his earlobes. He is someone who has immense pride in his beauty such that, he hates anything and everything which is deformed or ugly from outside. 

2. Aneri Vajani as Aarohi Kashyap

Aarohi is a young underweight delivery girl

Aarohi is a young underweight delivery girl. Having started delivering milk and newspaper on her bicycle from a very young age, she cycles at such a speed that all her deliveries are made before time. Thus, she developed a great passion for riding bicycles  from a very young age and wants to become a renowned cyclist someday.

3. Esha Kansara as Tara Raichand

Tara as her name indicates is a stunning woman who looks like a bright beautiful star

Tara as her name indicates is a stunning woman who looks like a bright beautiful star. She is a woman known to have eternal beauty. But unbeknownst to this world she has mysteries behind her existence and her identity. 

4.  Khalid Siddiqui as Ravindra Singhania

Deep's father who too was a famous make-up  artist, however stopped his career when his son stepped into his professional line and business

Deep's father who too was a famous make-up  artist, however stopped his career when his son stepped into his professional line and business.

5. Monalisa as Chhaya Singhania (née Bisht)

Deep's mother who was known to be the most beautiful woman in the whole city

Deep's mother who was known to be the most beautiful woman in the whole city.

6. Ashish Kaul as Rakesh Kashyap

Aarohi's father who owns a dairy farm

Aarohi's father who owns a dairy farm. He loves cows and tends to them as his own friends.

7. Sooraj Thapar as Mayank Raichand

Tara's father and Ravindra Singhania's business associate

Tara's father and Ravindra Singhania's business associate. He too has mysteries hidden behind his existence and his identity like his daughter.

Episode 1

Narrator: Do you believe in the elements of the universe taking human forms? Well, it can happen if they have any mission to accomplish in that human form!

Deep Singhania and Aarohi Kashyap lived in the hill station of Mussorie. Deep who had inherited his dad's abilities of beautifying people was known to be the best make-up artist in the whole country. Thus, Deep was that rarest Indian make-up artist who earned lakhs of money in gross within a year. Several cine artists from around the world reached Deep in order to witness in person his abilities to beautify their human parts. Deep's dad Mr. Ravindra Singhania is also a well-known make-up artist. It was during one of his professional assignments that he met Ms. Chhaya Bisht, who later on became Deep's mother. After losing Chhaya to a terminal sickness, Mr. Ravindra had his entire world revolving around his only son Deep. Mr. Singhania tried to fulfill both the duties of a mother and a father for his son without thinking of another woman in his life. So he kept boosting his son's confidence on the beauty he had inherited from his mother and the abilities of a make-up artist which he had inherited from him. However, unbeknownst to Mr. Singhania whatever he did to boost Deep's confidence was turning into an obsession of beauty inside Deep. Deep always had immense pride in his beauty and his beautifying abilities that he hated anything and everything which was deformed. In short, he was obsessed with beauty.

Aarohi Kashyap, on the other hand, also lived with her father, Mr. Rakesh Kashyap. Unlike Deep, Aarohi had never seen her mother, who had died right during her birth. However, she was always a cheerful and chirpy girl, who never let the worries in her life affect her. She engaged herself in delivering the milk which her Dad obtained by milking his cows and daily newspaper on her bicycle. She found great joy in delivering as she loved cycling and wanted to become a renowned cyclist someday. It was due to her passion for cycling that she cycled all day long throughout the city and became underweight.

One day as Aarohi had finished delivering all the milk and newspaper she had, she found that one extra newspaper was left out. She decided to return it back, but just then something in it clicks her eye. It was an ad of a beauty pageant held in her city and the chief judge of this pageant was going to be none other than Deep Singhania. Aarohi smiles as she sees Deep's name on the ad, takes out a bubble gum from her pocket, puts it in her mouth and starts cycling with her mind wandering elsewhere. As Aarohi keeps cycling with wandering thoughts, chewing the bubble gum, she does not notice a long black Benz Mercedes car coming from the opposite direction and unknowingly collides with the car. The driver of the car comes out and worriedly goes near Aarohi and asks her if she is alright. Aarohi is unable to answer as she is still subconsciously chewing the gum in her mouth. The driver helps her to stand on her feet, just when the back door of the car flings open. Aarohi and the driver turn to look towards the person who is coming out from the car and as his face becomes visible through the bright sunshine of the setting sun right above his head. Aarohi gets dazzled to realize that it was Deep Singhania. Soon, she unconsciously starts blowing a bubble from the gum in her mouth. Deep takes slow steps forward towards Aarohi and peers at her through his costly Ray-Ban sunglasses. But before he can take a complete gaze on her, the bubble in Aarohi's mouth bursts and the gum gets stuck onto Deep's sunglasses. Deep gets disgusted with the gum stuck onto his glasses and shouts at his driver to start the car immediately. Aarohi feels remorseful and tries to apologize but before she could, Deep quickly turns around and gets into his car. The driver quivering in his position asks Aarohi to move her cycle aside and rapidly follows his master's orders. Aarohi moves her bicycle allowing Deep's car to pass through and keeps gazing at Deep's window as the car moves forward.

After the car moves past Aarohi, she smilingly looks at it from behind and draws out a chain from her neck which had a lamp locket on it. She then murmurs to herself "You don't remember me D, do you? Never mind, I will soon remind you everything about us and our moments together". She keeps smiling while saying those words and giving slow gazes at Deep's car which shortly diminishes from her sight into the slow darkness of the evening.

Inside the car, Deep nauseatingly removes his sunglasses, gives them to his driver and orders him to dispose them somewhere. He then tries to remember Aarohi's face, which he could not get a complete picture of because of the bubble blown around her mouth and gets thinking, "Have I seen her somewhere? Is she related to me?" Then he remembers her bony body structure and says, "No way, such a bony ugly woman can no way be known or related to me!"

Narrator: On one side there was Aarohi who wants to remind Deep of something which seems to have existed between them, while on the other side there was Deep, revolted by the bony body structure of Aarohi and got repelled from her. Unbeknownst, to both Aarohi and Deep there was someone who was to come and change both their lives forever. So what do you think? Would there have been something which existed between Deep and Aarohi? If yes, what would it have been? And who is the other person who was going to change both their lives? 

----------

To be continued

Episode 2

Beauty Pageant Mussorie, 2021

All the contestants were getting prepared for the big event as one of the big names who was going to judge this big event was none other than India's top-most makeup artist Deep Singhania. Deep was not just a renowned makeup of the country but also a heartthrob of all the ladies in the Mussorie city. The ladies lined up with their respective entry numbers in the backstage in order to depict their skills in the event and win the title crown of Miss. Mussorie 2021. As the main organizers of the event were checking through the contestants, they were surprised to find one of the contestants dressed in a simple bright salwar kameez. It was none other than our Aarohi. When the organizers came forward and asked Aarohi to introduce herself and explain the reason for her to take part in this prestigious contest in such simple clothes. Aarohi introduced herself as Rooh (meaning soul) and continued, "Sir/Ma'am is it only the outer clothes which defines the beauty of someone? Real beauty of any woman can be visualized even with very simple outfit because simplicity has it's own elegance and beauty!" The organizers get impressed with Aarohi's answer and gradually leave wishing her good luck for the contest. After the organizers leave, Aarohi takes out the lamp locket chain from her neck and whispers to it, "My goal is not to win the title crown of Miss Mussorie 2021 but rather my goal is to win an old friend! I want to make his heart emote the way it used to 20 years ago!" She smiles while saying those words, slowly pushes back her locket into her dress and then slowly lines up with the other contestants. Although the other contestants glared repulsively at Aarohi, however she did not pay attention to any of them and continued to stand in the line.

Soon, Deep's long black Mercedes car lands right in front of the event venue. The organizers, the media and the excited mob surround around the car in order to ask him various questions. Deep answers all of them and slowly enters into the beauty pageant contest. After Deep's arrival, the other two judges too arrive and with the arrival of all the three judges, the organizers alert the ladies that the contest is going to soon begin. One of the women laughingly mocks Aarohi saying, "I wonder what this loser is trying to do here!" Aarohi looks back sharply towards her, comes near her, helps her out with her dress and says, "Don't worry about me, just worry about yourself!" Aarohi then smilingly turns around and lines up along with the other contestants with respect to her number. Soon the music of the ramp walk begins playing and all the women starts posing out their beauty in front of the judges. Deep and the other judges take remarks of each and every contestant. In a short while, Aarohi's turn arrives and she walks out boldly infront of Deep and the other two judges. The other two judges are surprised to see a contestant dressed in salwar kameez and stare cluelessly at each other. Shortly, Deep lifts up his head and is shocked at the sight of Aarohi on stage. He lifts his pen and signs the music to turn off. Aarohi and the other contestants get startled with the sudden onset of silence in the auditorium which held the beauty pageant contest and slowly turn towards Deep. The latter lifts himself up from his position and starts taking slow steps towards Aarohi onto the stage. Aarohi smiles as she sees Deep approaching her and could feel her heart fluttering really fast in her chest, she said to herself, "Yes Rooh you did it!" In a little while, Deep reaches near Aarohi and glowers angrily at her while Aarohi is still smiling brightly lost in thoughts. Soon Deep's loud and thundering voice fills the entire auditorium, "What the hell are you doing here?" Everyone shake in fear on hearing Deep's sudden burst of anger. Aarohi shivers in her position and takes a step backward. After the sudden outburst, the second time, Deep catches Aarohi by her arms, shakes her fiercely and asks, "What the hell are you doing here?" The organizers panic seeing Deep's anger, come towards him and try to free his clutches from Aarohi saying, "Sir, what are you doing, Sir? Leave her!" They succeed in freeing Aarohi from Deep, however do not succeed in calming down Deep's anger. Deep continues to yell at Aarohi, "Do you think this beauty pageant is a joke? You have neither the class, nor the clothes, nor the BEAUTY to participate in this contest then how the hell did you land up here? Aarohi continues to shiver fervently in her position and starts to pronounce meekly, "Huh....I....I...." and before she could complete her sentence. Deep starts yelling at her again, "Just look at yourself, your bones can be seen protruding through your skin such that even a mild wind can blow you away!" The girl who had earlier mocked Aarohi lets out a loud giggle. The other girls join in. The organizers pitying Aarohi try to shush the women. Deep continues to Aarohi, "Don't you dare try to participate in any beauty pageant again, a skinny ugly looking woman like you is not fit to participate in such a contest because here it is the beauty which matters" Tears fill Aarohi's eyes as she hears those words. She was unable to speak anything and remains silent. Deep annoyed with her teary eyes says, "Don't try to gain my sympathy with those tears, a bony ugly creature like you has no place in my HEART!" Aarohi eyes widen in pain and those last words made her feel something really sharp piercing through her heart. She was freeze-fixed to her position. Deep seeing her fixed to her position shouts, "Now will you just try not to waste any more of our time and get out!" Aarohi gathers her courage, shakes her head in agreement and slowly turns around to leave. The girl who had earlier mocked and giggled at her asks her, "You said to just worry about myself and not about you, now will you say the same thing?" after saying that she laughs out loudly. The other girls too laugh. Aarohi doesn't pay attention to any of them. She only had Deep's words revolving in her head, "bony...ugly...creature...no place in my heart" and unconsciously moves out of the auditorium. Once Aarohi goes out of the auditorium, Deep signs the organizers and the other judges to continue the rest of the beauty contest. They half-heartedly accept.

Outside, Aarohi still lost in Deep's hurtful words slowly walks away from the auditorium while inside Deep had taken back his seat. (slow tune of ishq mein marjawan tu jo kahe woh karjawan plays in the background) It signed that both Deep and Aarohi had slowly started to drift away from each other completely and while it happened, there was a bright star shining above right between them in the evening sky above the auditorium as though it was quietly watching over whatever happened between Deep and Aarohi till now.

----------

To be continued.

Episode 3

After the beauty pageant winners are announced and felicitated. Deep is called by his father; Mr. Ravindra Singhania and informed that he has organized a success party for Deep for becoming India's most known and successful make-up artist till date. Deep asks, "What was the need for that, Dad?" Everyone already knows that I'm the most successful and talented make-up artist in the whole country, there no need of any party to let people know about it!" Mr. Ravindra Singhania answers, "Of course, there is a need for that, our country needs to know more about your success, so no excuses, get ready for the evening's party! Since you are born with your mother's beauty, you need not dress up to impress the guests, just make your presence in the party that is more than enough!" Deep agrees and hangs up his phone.

Evening, Deep's Success Party

All the guests had arrived and were waiting anxiously for Deep. Just then Mr. Ravindra Singhania makes his entry, thanks his guests for coming and welcomes them into his party. He then introduces about his son, who having inherited his abilities to beautify any man/woman has today become the most successful make-up artist of the country. He then requests Deep to make his presence known to the guests and that is when Deep enters the vicinity of the crowd. As Deep enters the stage of the party, all the guests' eyes get fixed onto him. They were already amazed after learning of abilities of beautifying people and now were stunned to see his glorious beauty. Deep comes forward and stands next to his father who proudly introduces his son to all his guests. The guests come one by one and congratulate Deep for all his success. Once almost all the guests are done with congratulating Deep. Mr. Singhania takes his son aside near the bar counter, serves him a glass of drink and questions him regarding what he had learnt about Deep's deeds in the beauty pageant contest. Deep surprisingly asks his father, "How did you come to know about that Dad?" Ravindra Singhania, "Come on Deep, this is a small world." Deep, "Now what about it?" Ravindra Singhania, "Look Deep I have never stopped you from doing anything, but this time, you should have controlled your anger! You don't know how much such incidents can affect your image!" Deep pounces his fist on the bar table, the guests turn their heads towards the father-son duo for a moment. Ravindra Singhania tries to change their attention, "What happened? Are you all not enjoying the party?" The guests smile and continue to enjoy themselves in the party. Once all the guests take their eyes off from Mr. Singhania and his son, the former continues with Deep, "Look this is what I told you! You need to control your anger otherwise...." Deep "You know Dad! You know how much I hate ugly deformed things and when, at that time, on stage I saw that bony structured woman I was filled with horror, I couldn't handle the sight of such an ugly woman in front of me which is why I burst out!" Mr. Singhania keeps his hand on his son's back, rubs it pacifyingly and says, "I understand Deep and I have never stopped you from trying to achieve the most beautiful things in this world, but my boy, the way you behaved with that girl...." Deep cuts in, "She deserved it Dad! She should have known that the beauty pageant was not her piece of cake, but still she joined in just to make a joke of the whole contest and of REAL BEAUTY". Mr. Ravindra Singhania looked sadly at his son, he did not know how to make his son control his anger when it was him who was the real one responsible behind Deep's obsession for beauty and his hatred for ugly and deformedness. Just when, the father-son were still talking, there was a voice heard from behind saying, "Won't you introduce your son to me, Ravindra?" Both Deep and Ravindra turn their heads around to see a stylish and classy looking middle-agedman smiling cheerfully at them.

-------

To be continued.

Episode 4

On seeing the man, Mr. Singhania gets up immediately, goes near him and greets him with a hug, "Aah Mayank what a pleasant surprise!" Mr. Singhania then turns towards Deep and says, "Deep, this is one of our most important business associates, Mr. Mayank Raichand" and then towards Mr. Raichand, "This is my one and only son, Deep Singhania!" Both the men shake their heads and then their hands. Mr. Singhania, "So Mr. Raichand, what made you come here? You are always a mysterious person who never turns up for any parties? Then how come here?" Mr. Raichand, "After all this party is about the success behind the India's best make-up artist and I wanted to meet that artist personally whose hands can beautify anyone!" Deep teasingly asks, "Do you want me to try my hands on you Sir?" Mr Raichand, "Ummm...not on me but on my daughter!" Deep is surprised with his demand, "Your daughter?" Mr. Raichand, "Yes my daughter Ms. Tara Raichand" Deep questions, "So that's what made you come here?" Mr. Raichand, "Yes, I want to see your hands make my daughter look even more beautiful than she is" Deep pauses to think for a moment and says, "But Sir I have a deep hatred for ugly or deformed things!" Mr. Raichand, "I never said my daughter is ugly! Infact, when you meet her you will realize that you have met one of the most beautiful women of the world" Deep's eyes blink with curiosity on hearing that and he asks, "Then why do you want me to try my hands on her Sir?" Mr. Raichand, "Because I want to see your talent, I want to see how your hands can work on a beautiful face and make it look even more beautiful" Deep nods in agreement and asks, "So when will I be able to meet your daughter...Ummm...Ms. Tara?" Mr. Raichand, "Tonight around 10:30 pm!" Deep's heart skips a beat, "10:30pm? Isn't it quite late, Sir? Mr. Raichand, "I don't think it is wrong to hold a meeting in the night time to meet a beautiful person because the night time is the most beautiful of all times!" Deep, "Will you come along with her Sir?" Mr. Raichand, "I wish to but she said that she wants to meet you personally, so when she has the guts, why should I stop her? And Deep I'm her father, when I'm not worried why you are? You work your hands on her and send her back to me which is more than enough for me to see how well your hands work " Deep smiles blushingly and then quickly takes out his studio's visiting card. He hands it over to Mr. Raichand saying, "Give this to your daughter and ask her meet me here tonight." Mr. Raichand, "Sure, and I assure you will never forget this night once you meet my Tara!" Deep's heart fluttered in excitement. Mr. Raichand soon bids adieu and leaves from the party with a crafty smirk on his face.

Narrator: Deep was always obsessed with beauty and wanted to achieve all that is the most beautiful in this world. When he heard that Tara is one of the most beautiful women he would ever find, his heart raced with excitement and eyes anticipated on meeting Tara.

Night time, around 10:00

After listening to all of Deep's insults. Aarohi came back home and put up a cheerful face in front of her Dad, to let him not know whatever had happened. After supper, making sure that her father is sound asleep. Aarohi sneaked out of her house and wandered with her cycle near her father's stable. Her head was still filled with what Deep had told her that day "bony...ugly...creature...no place in my heart". As those words, turned in and out again and again through her head, she puts sudden brakes on her cycle and falls down at a steep place. On the other side, Deep reaches his studio and cleans it up to make it a good meeting place for Tara. Here, Aarohi after falling down, does not look back at her cycle whose wheels were still in motion rather she gathers her strength, sits down and takes out the lamp locked from around her neck and talks to it, "All I wanted was to make you remember our....." While, Deep in his studio looked out through the window into the night sky and said, "I have always wanted the woman in my life to be most beautiful looking woman I would ever find, why does my heart say that Ms. Tara Raichand is going to be that special one, he soon sees a shooting star in the sky and makes a wish, "I wish I find the woman of my life soon!" On the other side, Aarohi again remembers Deep's words, "bony...ugly...creature...no place in my heart" feels hurt and says "Alright if you do not want me in your heart then I too don't want to keep you in mine!" She pulls and breaks the chain containing the lamp locket, hurting her neck and flings it unto the night sky just as the shooting star which Deep had earlier seen passes right in front of her. The star shoots through Mr. Kashyap's stable and soon a loud bang is heard from beside the stable. Mr. Kashyap, his neighbours and Aarohi all get alarmed with the sudden bang sound. Aarohi realizes that the sound would have woken up her dad and make him find out that she had been wandering outside in the night. She soon picks up her cycle, races back to her house. There, she sees her Dad opening the front door and looking towards the place where the sound had come. As he walks out towards that place, Aarohi slowly sneaks inside. Mr. Kashyap and all his neighbors rush towards the spot where the sound had come from and find fire all over the place. It was the place where Mr. Kashyap used to keep hay for his cows. He and his neighbors together bring buckets of water and try to put off the fire. As they were trying to light off the fire, one of them asks, "What happened here that the whole place was lit with fire?" Just then a woman is seen walking outside from the place unbeknownst to the eyes of any of the men standing there (Iss ishq mein marjawan song plays). She has the lamp lock around her neck which Aarohi had flung into the air just a few minutes earlier. The woman walks past the place, (Iss ishq mein marjawan still playing), into the roads. The woman was a stunning looking woman in pretty black dress with diamond jewelry. She had a star tattoo on her right leg. She walks through the road, towards Deep's studio, opens its doors and says, "Hello Mr. Singhania". Deep turns around. The tune ends and the scene freezes there on the woman, Aarohi and Deep's faces. 

-------------

To be continued.

Episode 5

Deep was stunned at the sight of Tara. He kept gazing at her beauty in amazement. (Ishq mein marjawan mouth organ tune is played in the background) He pondered, "Mr. Raichand was right! His daughter was the most beautiful woman among all the women that I have ever met." He then continues to think, "Only a few minutes ago, I had wished to meet the woman of my life and now that wish is becoming true?" He kept gazing at Tara lost in those thoughts and questions along with being mesmerized in her beauty, when Tara comes near him and snaps near his ears. Deep jerks and looks towards Tara. Tara, "What happened Mr. Singhania? Are you lost on seeing me this late night? Or...she comes forwards and whispers into his ears...lost by seeing the most beautiful woman you always wanted to see right in front of your eyes? Deep shakes his head in surprise. His heart fluttered really fast and for the first time, he was in a confused state such that he became weak to handle things in front of him. Deep never thought that THE DEEP SINGHANIA, the Deep Singhania who could shake anyone in fear with his loud boisterous voice would fear shyly from the woman he wanted to meet all his life. Tara continues, "What happened Mr. Singhania? Don't I look anywhere like the woman whom you wanted in your life?" Deep, "Wait a minute, how did you know about my desire to have the most beautiful woman as mine in my life?" Tara laughs loudly, "Mr. Singhania...." Before she could continue, Deep cuts in saying, "Deep! You can call me just Deep" Tara smiles furtively and continues, "Okay then Deep, this Tara just like the way she looks from outside is something really special from inside, she comes to know the very special desires of the very special men on this earth!" Deep shakes his head in confusion and asks, "How?" Tara laughs again and says, "Not now Deep, I will surely reveal more about it soon!" Deep still confused and unable to comprehend gazes reflexively at Tara. Tara continues, "Now leave all that and tell me don't I look like the woman of your dreams?" Deep blushes at that question and tries to look away. He goes near the mirror, takes out his make-up kit and starts arranging the accessories around him. Tara, "You did not answer my question Deep" Deep, "Now you have to wait to get the answer to that question! Your dad wanted me to try my hands on you and make you look even more beautiful than you are. Let me first see how your beauty glows even more when I apply my hands on you!" Tara , "So you are not convinced that I'm really BEAUTIFUL?" Deep, "I did not say you don't look beautiful rather I said that I will give a more apt answer when I have finished my work on you!" Tara, "Okay then go on." Tara is about to sit in front of Deep so that he can try his hands on her but before that Deep puts his hand in front of her signaling to wait. Tara, "Now what is it?" Deep, "I always apply make-up to someone which matches with their clothes" Tara, "So what about my clothes, are they not alright?" Deep, "They are absolutely fine but I personally like women in bright Indian clothes, so I would like to do your make-up with you wearing something bright and Indian." Tara, "So where will I go now to get bright Indian clothes?" Deep "You are in the studio of a make-up artist! An artist who has anything and everything to beautify his clients. Just go inside and on the right side you will find a cupboard in which you will surely get something bright and Indian!" Tara, "Okay then give me just five minutes" Tara goes inside, unlocks the cupboard, takes out of one of the dress (which was a white colored anarkali type of salwar kameez), puts it on and comes in front of Deep. Deep was even more mesmerized this time seeing Tara. Tara glowed even more in the white anarkali type of salwar kameez. Tara realizing Deep's thoughts snaps from far and says, "If you don't mind shall we start?" Deep nods and makes Tara sit in front of him. Soon he starts his work of putting on make-up on Tara's face.

Aarohi's house

Once Aarohi's father returns, Aarohi comes to him after having completely changed into new clothes as her previous clothes had become dirty due to the fall she had from her cycle earlier. As Mr. Kashyap enters Aarohi asks him, "What happened Pa?" Mr. Kashyap, "I don't know what exactly happened, there was fire all over the place where we keep hay for our cows" Aarohi, "Fire? But who would light fire in our place at this late night?" Mr. Kashyap, "I don't know exactly and I don't know what enmity would anyone have with my cows? Anyhow all our neighbors helped me out with putting off the fire. Although all the hay got burnt, the place and my cows are safe and sound" Aarohi, "Sorry Pa, I couldn't turn up, I heard the loud bang sound, but I was a little too tired to get up immediately and see what had exactly happened" Mr. Kashyap looks cautiously at his daughter and says, "It's ok dear, all our neighbors were present for help and you would have unnecessarily got worried if you had come along with me. Now since there is nothing to worry, you can go and lie down and take rest!" Aarohi nods and turns around to go towards her bedroom, when Mr. Kashyap asks from behind, "Were you crying Rooh?" Aarohi gets startled with that question and turns towards her father in puzzlement.

----------

To be continued.

Episode 6

Aarohi was startled by her father’s question and turned back to look at her father in astonishment. Mr. Kashyap looks back sternly at his daughter and asks, “I asked were you crying Rooh?” Aarohi shakes her head in disagreement and tries to brush off her father’s question saying, “No Pa, why would I?” Mr. Kashyap, “I don’t know why would you be crying but I can see that your eyes are swollen. Come on I have been both your father and mother since the day you were born, won’t I recognize if there had been tears in my daughter’s eyes or not?” Aarohi, “There’s nothing like that Pa, my eyes are swollen all because my sleep got disturbed because of that loud bang sound” Mr. Kashyap, “Is that the only reason? Are you not hiding anything else from me?” Aarohi comes forward and hugs her father by keeping her head on his chest and soon she remembers all that happened the previous day, the way Deep had misbehaved with her. A tear rolls down her cheek as all that happened flashes through her mind. However, she tries to maintain her posture trying not to let her father know anything and says, “No Pa, there is really nothing I’m hiding from you, it’s just sleep disturbance which has made my eyes swell”. Mr. Kashyap, although not convinced completely, trusts his daughter and pats on her back saying, “Ok if you are saying there’s nothing, I believe you” Then he pulls Aarohi forward making her face him, while Aarohi controls her tears, Mr. Kashyap continues “But promise me if something bitter happens in your life, you will first come and reveal it to your Pa, alright?” Aarohi nods and tries to excuse herself by yawning. Mr. Kashyap smilingly says, “Ok I can see that you are feeling sleepy, go and sleep now!” Aarohi nods again and slowly retires to her room. Once on her bed, Aarohi catches her pillow hard and vents out her pain on it saying, “Why Deep? Why so much of hatred and bitterness in your heart for those are deformed? I wish that you will someday come to realize that the real beauty lies within the heart of an individual and not outside and I’m sure there will be someone who will make you realize it!”

Deep’s studio

Deep is busy painting Tara’s face and trying to make it glow even more beautifully, while doing that, he asks, “So can I ask Ms. Raichand…” Tara smilingly cuts in, “You can call me Tara, just Tara!” Deep, “Ok then Tara what made you to visit me this late night?” Tara smiles again and says, “Well as I already said, I have heard a lot about your exploits and wanted to witness them myself.” Deep, “But why this night time? You could have easily visited me during the day and I would have shown you all that you wanted to see!” Tara catches Deep’s hand while he was still painting her face and says, “I chose the night time because I wanted to have a night date with you and there’s no special time other than the night time to hold a date with a special person” For a moment, Deep gets lost in those words and in Tara’s eyes that he keeps looking into her eyes without blinking. Tara again realizing Deep’s thoughts, clears her throat to make Deep realize what he had been actually doing. Deep, “So you call this a date, huh?” Tara, “A date happens only in the right mind of both the boy and the girl, so I would call this an official date only after you too agree to call it one!” Deep, “Ummm….let me think about it once I finish my hands on you” Soon Deep finishes his work on Tara and was mesmerized by seeing the beauty which glowed even more under the make-up that he had done on her. Tara snaps and says, “Why do I have to snap everytime? I guess now you don’t have to think anymore about calling this our official first date” Deep turns around to gaze at the clock and was surprised to realize that it had already become 3:00 A.M. Tara says, “I know that it has become quite late and you have been working hard on me for hours. So how much is your fee?” Deep, “Well, I charge around 10,000 per hour.” Tara eyes widen in shock on hearing that. Deep continues, “But since this was for our first date, I have charged you freely for my work” Tara, “So you agree with calling this as our first official date?” Deep blushingly nods. Deep, “So since no coffee house, public parks or cine halls will be open this early morning, what do you want to do you want to do as part of our date? Soon there is the sound of the rain heard from outside. Tara, “Well there are better things to do than coffee shops, parks and cinema halls, Mr. Deep Singhania.” After saying that, Tara runs out into the rain and dances in the rain along with the tune of the dropping drizzling water. Deep is stunned to see that and gazes at Tara from his doorstep. He was struck with awe to watch the sight of Tara dancing in the rain. As Deep keeps watching Tara the ishq mein marjawan mouth organ music plays in the background. Tara keeps dancing in the rain, while Deep slowly takes slow steps towards her and finally when he reaches near her, one of her foot get twisted and she is about to fall but Deep holds her just in time. In a moment, Tara is in Deep’s arms and they keep gazing at each other through the droplets of water of the rain. They shared an intense eyelock (Iss Ishq mein marjawan plays in the background). Aarohi had been up early in the morning to collect newspapers. She had covered herself with a raincoat and the newspapers with a thick polythene bag to protect it from rain. Once, having collected the newspapers, she went to collect milk from her father’s stable. As she passed through the rain on her cycle, she sees Tara in Deep’s arm and the two lost in each other’s eyes. She becomes heartbroken on seeing the two together (Iss Ishq mein marjawan song continues to play in the background).

------------

To be continued.

Episode 7

The episode starts with Aarohi coming home broken-heartedly after witnessing the sight of the intense eyelock between Deep and Tara in the rain. She unconsciously moves to her room without noticing her father who was calling out to her. After going to her room, Aarohi goes towards her dressing table and opens the drawer in it to find a beautiful maroon colored mouth organ kept inside it. As she picks it up, Mr. Kashyap comes nears the doorstep of her room and calls out, “Rooh!” Aarohi is shocked for a moment, leaves the mouth organ back with a thud and looks towards her father. Mr. Kashyap had been holding that day’s newspaper in his hand and inched slowly with it towards his daughter. As he came close to his daughter, he pointed out that day’s headline towards Aarohi. Aarohi was shocked to see it.

Deep’s Residence, Singhania Mansion

Ravindra Singhania holds out the newspaper to his son Deep, “See this is what I warned you about! These reports about you misbehaving with that girl in the beauty pageant will leave a deep impact in tarnishing your image” Deep “Dad, Deep Singhania has never bothered about his public image because he knows his beauty will in itself create a beautiful image for him no matter whatever he does” after saying that he slowly turns around to leave. Mr. Ravindra Singhania says disappointedly in a louder voice from behind, “Do you think your beauty will last forever?” Deep’s feet stop for a moment. He clenches his fists hard in anger. Mr. Singhania realizing his son’s rising anger goes near him catches his shoulder from behind and tries to compose him saying, “Deep, what I meant was….” Before he could finish, Deep angrily shrugs off Mr. Singhania’s hand from his shoulder and shouts at him, “I know what you meant Dad! I know! You mean to say that with the onset of old-age, my beauty will slowly start to diminish isn’t it? But let me make it clear to you that Deep Singhania is one of the world’s best make-up artist and BEAUTY is the most precious gem for him in his life, so being the best make-up artist, he will try anything and everything with his hands to retain his beauty!” Mr. Singhania was freeze-fixed at his position hearing his son’s anger-filled words.

Kashyap House

Rakesh Kashyap asks Aarohi, “So this is what you had been hiding from me since yesterday?” Aarohi, “There’s nothing like that Pa! I just did not want you…” Rakesh Kashyap cuts in saying, “….get worried? Right?” Aarohi looks down unable to keep eye-contact with her father. Rakesh Kashyap sways the newspaper in his hand taking a deep long breath and catches his daughter’s shoulders saying, “Okay fine, I understand that you did not want me to get worried so you hid about the whole incident from me but what was the need for you to participate in the beauty pageant in the first place when your ambition is to become a renowned cyclist not a model?” Aarohi nervously looks away once again. Soon, Rakesh Kashyap spots the maroon colored mouth organ in the open drawer next to Aarohi and then reads through the newspaper deeply once again. After reading the newspaper deeply, he understood Aarohi’s reply even without her saying it. He gasps around on realizing the real reason behind Aarohi participating in the beauty pageant, then looks back sternly at Aarohi and says, “I know what you were trying to do Rooh but remember that now we are way far away from the Singhanias!”

Singhania Mansion

Deep realizing that he had been overreacting calms down himself and turns back to his dad saying, “I’m sorry Dad! You know what beauty means in my life right?” Mr. Ravindra Singhania leaving out his built-up breath, “I know Deep, I know and I curse myself now for not having stopped your love and passion for beauty turn into an OBSESSION for beauty!” Deep, “I’m fine even if it is called an obsession but I will not change it for anybody because Deep Singhania has always got the most beautiful things of this world in his life!” Ravindra Singhania, “But what about these reports Deep?” Deep, “Don’t worry about them Dad! Today’s reports bashing Deep’s anger towards an ugly skinny looking woman would soon turn later into Deep having found the most beautiful woman in his life!” Ravindra Singhania, “Who do you mean?” Deep, “Ms. Tara Raichand!”

Kashyap House

Aarohi looks back towards her drawer seeing her father making his statement while looking at the mouth organ, goes near it, takes it out in her hands and says, “I know Pa that now they are way far away from us…” then she slowly takes out a long chain from her drawer, puts it through the mouth organ and hangs the mouth organ around her neck where she had once hung the lamp locket (the chain containing the lamp locket was now around Tara’s neck) and now this (pointing towards the mouth organ around her neck) will always remind me that I am NOTHING in front of DEEP SINGHANIA! Once she finishes saying that, Rakesh Kashyap looks sadly at his daughter.

The scene freezes on the faces of Aarohi and Tara with the chains of lamp locket and mouth organ around their necks on the two sides of the screen, while the face of Deep in the middle.

--------------

To be continued.

Originally posted by Aleyamma47

Episode 7

The episode starts with Aarohi coming home broken-heartedly after witnessing the sight of the intense eyelock between Deep and Tara in the rain. She unconsciously moves to her room without noticing her father who was calling out to her. After going to her room, Aarohi goes towards her dressing table and opens the drawer in it to find a beautiful maroon colored mouth organ kept inside it. As she picks it up, Mr. Kashyap comes nears the doorstep of her room and calls out, “Rooh!” Aarohi is shocked for a moment, leaves the mouth organ back with a thud and looks towards her father. Mr. Kashyap had been holding that day’s newspaper in his hand and inched slowly with it towards his daughter. As he came close to his daughter, he pointed out that day’s headline towards Aarohi. Aarohi was shocked to see it.

Deep’s Residence, Singhania Mansion

Ravindra Singhania holds out the newspaper to his son Deep, “See this is what I warned you about! These reports about you misbehaving with that girl in the beauty pageant will leave a deep impact in tarnishing your image” Deep “Dad, Deep Singhania has never bothered about his public image because he knows his beauty will in itself create a beautiful image for him no matter whatever he does” after saying that he slowly turns around to leave. Mr. Ravindra Singhania says disappointedly in a louder voice from behind, “Do you think your beauty will last forever?” Deep’s feet stop for a moment. He clenches his fists hard in anger. Mr. Singhania realizing his son’s rising anger goes near him catches his shoulder from behind and tries to compose him saying, “Deep, what I meant was….” Before he could finish, Deep angrily shrugs off Mr. Singhania’s hand from his shoulder and shouts at him, “I know what you meant Dad! I know! You mean to say that with the onset of old-age, my beauty will slowly start to diminish isn’t it? But let me make it clear to you that Deep Singhania is one of the world’s best make-up artist and BEAUTY is the most precious gem for him in his life, so being the best make-up artist, he will try anything and everything with his hands to retain his beauty!” Mr. Singhania was freeze-fixed at his position hearing his son’s anger-filled words.

Kashyap House

Rakesh Kashyap asks Aarohi, “So this is what you had been hiding from me since yesterday?” Aarohi, “There’s nothing like that Pa! I just did not want you…” Rakesh Kashyap cuts in saying, “….get worried? Right?” Aarohi looks down unable to keep eye-contact with her father. Rakesh Kashyap sways the newspaper in his hand taking a deep long breath and catches his daughter’s shoulders saying, “Okay fine, I understand that you did not want me to get worried so you hid about the whole incident from me but what was the need for you to participate in the beauty pageant in the first place when your ambition is to become a renowned cyclist not a model?” Aarohi nervously looks away once again. Soon, Rakesh Kashyap spots the maroon colored mouth organ in the open drawer next to Aarohi and then reads through the newspaper deeply once again. After reading the newspaper deeply, he understood Aarohi’s reply even without her saying it. He gasps around on realizing the real reason behind Aarohi participating in the beauty pageant, then looks back sternly at Aarohi and says, “I know what you were trying to do Rooh but remember that now we are way far away from the Singhanias!”

Singhania Mansion

Deep realizing that he had been overreacting calms down himself and turns back to his dad saying, “I’m sorry Dad! You know what beauty means in my life right?” Mr. Ravindra Singhania leaving out his built-up breath, “I know Deep, I know and I curse myself now for not having stopped your love and passion for beauty turn into an OBSESSION for beauty!” Deep, “I’m fine even if it is called an obsession but I will not change it for anybody because Deep Singhania has always got the most beautiful things of this world in his life!” Ravindra Singhania, “But what about these reports Deep?” Deep, “Don’t worry about them Dad! Today’s reports bashing Deep’s anger towards an ugly skinny looking woman would soon turn later into Deep having found the most beautiful woman in his life!” Ravindra Singhania, “Who do you mean?” Deep, “Ms. Tara Raichand!”

Kashyap House

Aarohi looks back towards her drawer seeing her father making his statement while looking at the mouth organ, goes near it, takes it out in her hands and says, “I know Pa that now they are way far away from us…” then she slowly takes out a long chain from her drawer, puts it through the mouth organ and hangs the mouth organ around her neck where she had once hung the lamp locket (the chain containing the lamp locket was now around Tara’s neck) and now this (pointing towards the mouth organ around her neck) will always remind me that I am NOTHING in front of DEEP SINGHANIA! Once she finishes saying that, Rakesh Kashyap looks sadly at his daughter.

The scene freezes on the faces of Aarohi and Tara with the chains of lamp locket and mouth organ around their necks on the two sides of the screen, while the face of Deep in the middle.

--------------

To be continued.

Excellent Story.Hope to see you continue and conclude the same.

I'm tagging some of my new friends here. This is a fictional story written by me. 

If any of you find time and like reading, then please do tell how is this story written.