Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

I don't know why fans still pointing out these "small issues" πŸ˜† in anupama's life. 

Anupama herself has normalised it then why fans keep making it a big deal. Aur jyada hi kiya to pata hai na kya hogaπŸ˜† BV ka post ayega, "pakana band karo ya you just want to rant about something"🀣

Writers, makers sab dheet ho chuke hain to hume kya...anupama has moved on in life, shahs whitewashed ho chuke...ab complaint karne se kya. Ab ye yaad mat karo ki wo purane paapi hain ab bas ye notice karo ki wo anu ki kitni care karte hain🀣

Edited by Bechain_Bulbul - 1 years ago
Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kenika

yes she act well... But aisa likha hii gaya hai uske character ko ki usse irritation hone lagi hai..πŸ˜ͺ

Thts the whole point cvs want drama = trp 

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

she is second RD today...🀣🀣

RD 

kenika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul

I don't know why fans still pointing out these "small issues" πŸ˜† in anupama's life. 

Anupama herself has normalised it then why fans keep making it a big deal. Aur jyada hi kiya to pata hai na kya hogaπŸ˜† BV ka post ayega, "pakana band karo ya you just want to rant about something"🀣

Writers, makers sab dheet ho chuke hain to hume kya...anupama has moved on in life, shahs whitewashed ho chuke...ab complaint karne se kya. Ab ye yaad mat karo ki wo purane paapi hain ab bas ye notice karo ki wo anu ki kitni care karte hain🀣

just the sake of one person.. His ego.. They are destroying everything...πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜‘

I don't know what RS want...i wonder sometimes...Matalab kya sach mai dosti uske pure career uske no. 1 show.. Uski popularity.....jisme uska sab kuch laga hai usse upar hai.. Aise bhi kabhi dosti thi kya inn dono ki... Pehle se itne dost the kya ye..πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Edited by kenika - 1 years ago
kenika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Red_eyes94

Thts the whole point cvs want drama = trp 

drama ke naam pe kuch bhi..πŸ˜ͺπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

kenika thumbnail

Baaki sab kaha hai..πŸ™„πŸ˜’

Ye forum itna shaant aur khali khaali saa kyu hai..πŸ˜’

Saare puraane membars forum chod ke chale gaye kya..πŸ₯Ί

Where is everyone..πŸ˜’

Koi bhi purana member nahi hai yaha...ayushi... Arya....rani.. Kras1(sorry mujhe unka naam nahi pataπŸ™) vo hii saare clip post kiya karte the na.. Aur bhi bahut saare members the...sorry saare mujhe yaad nahi hai...Sab nahi hai..kya sab chale gaye hai.πŸ˜’

sorry mujhe kisi ka UN nahi pata so jinka hai unki tag kar rahi huu isme..πŸ™„πŸ™

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

My blood is boiling. Anupama asked Vanraaj for forgiveness. This man has insulted Anu's mother for the past 26 years. Has he ever asked Anu's mom for his forgiveness? And what was that eyelock between AnuRaaj when Baa was praising Anu's necklace?

This BB teack is very boring.. It makes no sense. Who is this BB? How come she has a say on everything? What's the point of writing entire property in Anu's name when BB is the one taking all the major decisions? Are Anuj and Anupama that dumb? 

strancho thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MOTHER-

My blood is boiling. Anupama asked Vanraaj for forgiveness. This man has insulted Anu's mother for the past 26 years. Has he ever asked Anu's mom for his forgiveness? And what was that eyelock between AnuRaaj when Baa was praising Anu's necklace?

This BB teack is very boring.. It makes no sense. Who is this BB? How come she has a say on everything? What's the point of writing entire property in Anu's name when BB is the one taking all the major decisions? Are Anuj and Anupama that dumb? 

🀣

Which insult are you talking about? How can you blame the innocent shahs πŸ˜³? They treated her as a daughter, got her married and they get to hear this after all that they did for her.. not fair.. not fair at all..

My favorite quote of the day:

"There will be things that frustrate you anywhere you go, and those things will never change. Then that means it's me who has to change but I don't want to let go of this anger I feel. My anger is perfectly reasonable" 

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: V_ka_attitude

Monday: Episode 602 Review: Filler - and introductions of family

Anupama apologizes to all everyone and finally brings them in, Vanraj glares at BB as he walks in. 

Inside Anuj has no idea about the commotion outside and he warmly welcomes everyone - Baa does remind him to employ better guards.  GK kaka and Bapuji meet. 

BB walks in and is shocked at the closeness of Anuj with the Shah family. Anuj introduces them to Ankush. BB puts the Shah gifts far away and Vanraj sees this but remains silent and also notices that BB is taking others' gifts and placing them up top.

BB goes into a room - and takes some anxiety meds, AB walks in and says he likes the Shah family - BB argues with him that sara/Adhik will be left out in the empire - AB tries to say otherwise.

Anuj finds out from Anu about the altercation - but she says everything is fine now - They have a cute MaAn moment, Anuj seems contemplating something (hoping the savage anuj is back)

Samar and Sara meet and then meet Toshu and kinjal - Pakhi and Adhik meet - he thinks she's stalking her:) says this is my sister's house! Pakhi says it's my mom's house! Kinjal/toshu/Samar meetup and sara walks-in and decide to all start fresh

Baa- Anu conversation - talks about the new house and fancy necklace and BB's cocktail dress vs traditional for puja - vanraj listening - Anu says the expensive necklace was Anuj's gift and that it was real diamonds and then feeling sorry for vanraj looks at him!! (So crap - why is she feeling sorry!)

BB announces to everyone - that Kapadias are moving to this new home and secondly Anuj Kapadia is back to handle the reigns and asks him to say a few words.

Anuj welcomes everyone thanks BB for decorating the home and also proceeds to introcude and recognize his wife Anupama and also announces that she is the legal owner of the empire and asks Anu to say a few words, before Anu can speak BB cuts her off and starts the music and asks AB to open champagne.

Anuj/Anu are dumbstruck by BB's actions- 

Anu walks and turns off speakers - and plays devotional music - and gives her 500 page bhashan - (felt savage but also upsetting that she apologized to Vanraj/baa earlier) says we'll have a party but after the puja - everyone is stunned - even Baa is proud when Anupma tells off BB and says she doesn't know who she has gotten as her devrani.

Episode ends

Precap Episode 603: Tensions brewing on both sides!Shahs want to stay away while BB wants to take over#MaAn perform grahpravesh aarti

https://twitter.com/IAmTheVaibhavi/status/1536158590154809345

Thanks for the update and tagπŸ€—... 

I really don't know what to say... maybe I should stop reading updates too... and stick to fictions... 

1 min of MaAn scene... and they still have the potential to set the screen on fire... yet BV doesn't want to take the effort write a good story... is she aware of the impact of this show? Anupama was an inspiration despite her flaws... Anuj Kapadia was a role model, a man who knew how to stand for his woman and for what is right... sad that such well defined characters are going down due to lack of writing and creative skills... but honestly I feel writing more than one story is draining her... it is difficult to live in 5 different worlds... I hope she takes a short break and comes back strong... she can pick one or two stories and concentrate on giving the best... instead of giving 5 below average stories.

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Accha what does Vanraaj and Baa needs to do for Anu to hate them? Kill Anuj or Samar?