Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DJ_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: kenika

sorry mujhe kisi ka UN nahi pata so jinka hai unki tag kar rahi huu isme..πŸ™„πŸ™

Hi the show has lost the charm that made me want to check the forum right away.  I am still watching but its difficult to see shah family of V and Baa get so much screen space. 😒 πŸ€ͺ

kenika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ...Tiana...

Thanks for the update and tagπŸ€—... 

I really don't know what to say... maybe I should stop reading updates too... and stick to fictions... 

1 min of MaAn scene... and they still have the potential to set the screen on fire... yet BV doesn't want to take the effort write a good story... is she aware of the impact of this show? Anupama was an inspiration despite her flaws... Anuj Kapadia was a role model, a man who knew how to stand for his woman and for what is right... sad that such well defined characters are going down due to lack of writing and creative skills... but honestly I feel writing more than one story is draining her... it is difficult to live in 5 different worlds... I hope she takes a short break and comes back strong... she can pick one or two stories and concentrate on giving the best... instead of giving 5 below average stories.

tia..πŸ€—πŸ€—

Really... I think BV have to concentrate on one or two stories max... 

Itne saare stories likhna is not easy and having a toll on her writing skill too.. Aisa nahi hai ki vo likh nahi sakti... Sep to dec ke episode bhi ussi ne likhe the...πŸ™„

But mujhe lagta hai ki usko bhi vo freedom di hii nahi ja rahi... I am not defending her here.. But i feel ki RS khud ye chahta hii nahi hai ki BV maan ko strong bataye... Anu ki professional growth...anuj ko strong bataye... He want to glorify one man... And because of this damm dosti... He is destroying everything..πŸ™„πŸ˜ͺ

Agar RS hii chahta to BV ko unhe story uss tarah se likhni hii padti... But i think agar strot ko itna destroy karne mai sabse bada kisi ka haath hai to vo khud RS hai..πŸ˜‘

shriz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -MOTHER-

Accha what does Vanraaj and Baa needs to do for Anu to hate them? Kill Anuj or Samar? 

she will still say vanraaj is a good father and us ne jo bhi kiya hai samar ki bhalaai ka soch k hi Kiya hoga πŸ˜³

kenika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DJ_3

Hi the show has lost the charm that made me want to check the forum right away.  I am still watching but its difficult to see shah family of V and Baa get so much screen space. 😒 πŸ€ͺ

hey DJ...πŸ€—πŸ€—

I can understand dear..🀧

They are destroying everything with their own hand πŸ˜ͺ

Just because of maan everybody is watching this crap..πŸ™„

And this WW of accha pita..πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘

But miss everybody in forum..πŸ˜’πŸ€§β€

10Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: V_ka_attitude

Monday: Episode 602 Review: Filler - and introductions of family

Anupama apologizes to all everyone and finally brings them in, Vanraj glares at BB as he walks in. 

Inside Anuj has no idea about the commotion outside and he warmly welcomes everyone - Baa does remind him to employ better guards.  GK kaka and Bapuji meet. 

BB walks in and is shocked at the closeness of Anuj with the Shah family. Anuj introduces them to Ankush. BB puts the Shah gifts far away and Vanraj sees this but remains silent and also notices that BB is taking others' gifts and placing them up top.

BB goes into a room - and takes some anxiety meds, AB walks in and says he likes the Shah family - BB argues with him that sara/Adhik will be left out in the empire - AB tries to say otherwise.

Anuj finds out from Anu about the altercation - but she says everything is fine now - They have a cute MaAn moment, Anuj seems contemplating something (hoping the savage anuj is back)

Samar and Sara meet and then meet Toshu and kinjal - Pakhi and Adhik meet - he thinks she's stalking her:) says this is my sister's house! Pakhi says it's my mom's house! Kinjal/toshu/Samar meetup and sara walks-in and decide to all start fresh

Baa- Anu conversation - talks about the new house and fancy necklace and BB's cocktail dress vs traditional for puja - vanraj listening - Anu says the expensive necklace was Anuj's gift and that it was real diamonds and then feeling sorry for vanraj looks at him!! (So crap - why is she feeling sorry!)

BB announces to everyone - that Kapadias are moving to this new home and secondly Anuj Kapadia is back to handle the reigns and asks him to say a few words.

Anuj welcomes everyone thanks BB for decorating the home and also proceeds to introcude and recognize his wife Anupama and also announces that she is the legal owner of the empire and asks Anu to say a few words, before Anu can speak BB cuts her off and starts the music and asks AB to open champagne.

Anuj/Anu are dumbstruck by BB's actions- 

Anu walks and turns off speakers - and plays devotional music - and gives her 500 page bhashan - (felt savage but also upsetting that she apologized to Vanraj/baa earlier) says we'll have a party but after the puja - everyone is stunned - even Baa is proud when Anupma tells off BB and says she doesn't know who she has gotten as her devrani.

Episode ends

Precap Episode 603: Tensions brewing on both sides!Shahs want to stay away while BB wants to take over#MaAn perform grahpravesh aarti

https://twitter.com/IAmTheVaibhavi/status/1536158590154809345

Thanks pujiii,  vebz, suta and everyone for updates and tagging πŸ€—πŸ€—

p.s: Finally holiday start. I have to catch a flight now. See you when I will reach my destination.

grace2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: 10Messi

p.s: Finally holiday start. I have to catch a flight now. See you when I will reach my destination.

Have a nice trip Azra..

Aru ki tarah gayab na ho jana

Do keep maro geda here.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: kenika

tia..πŸ€—πŸ€—

Really... I think BV have to concentrate on one or two stories max... 

Itne saare stories likhna is not easy and having a toll on her writing skill too.. Aisa nahi hai ki vo likh nahi sakti... Sep to dec ke episode bhi ussi ne likhe the...πŸ™„

But mujhe lagta hai ki usko bhi vo freedom di hii nahi ja rahi... I am not defending her here.. But i feel ki RS khud ye chahta hii nahi hai ki BV maan ko strong bataye... Anu ki professional growth...anuj ko strong bataye... He want to glorify one man... And because of this damm dosti... He is destroying everything..πŸ™„πŸ˜ͺ

Agar RS hii chahta to BV ko unhe story uss tarah se likhni hii padti... But i think agar strot ko itna destroy karne mai sabse bada kisi ka haath hai to vo khud RS hai..πŸ˜‘

@bold itv business mein koi kisi ka dost nahi hota re. Have you ever heard or read what exactly RS have to say about this so called friendship? No, right. He has never talked about it like SP keeps gloating about it. So, we dont know the truth.

And as far as giving ss to shahs is concerned, it was them who contributed to vamp side previously. The story revolved around them, back then there was no anuj but all shahs were there and the team made show superhit. So nobody wants to take chance to completely ignore them. A good formula, a good team, characters and actors already set...no one will want to ruin the setting.

Edited by Bechain_Bulbul - 1 years ago
ayushijindal thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: 10Messi

Kanha jaa rhi h

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul

@bold itv business mein koi kisi ka dost nahi hota re. Have you ever heard or read what exactly RS have to say about this so called friendship? No, right. He has never talked about it like SP keeps gloating about it. So, we dont know the truth.

And as far as giving ss to shahs is concerned, it was them who contributed to vamp side previously. The story revolved around them, back then there was no anuj but all shahs were there and the team made show superhit. So nobody wants to take chance to completely ignore them. A good formula, a good team, characters and actors already set...no one will want to ruin the setting.

I agree Shah's were important and are still relevant as Anupama is a mother and always will remain so... but there are n number of ways to keep them relevant... you don't have to whitewash them for that..  show them the evil they truly are... why glorify them? My other fav IPK had Shyam Manohar Jha... who was never glorified... people hated him... but he was there for the drama and he was black... he was a critical part of the story yet was black... not once you felt he was being white washed... but here it's like they are angels suddenly

Most importantly now they are married... show some growth, character development in MaAn... lots of unexplored parts in their story... no need to show romance 24/7... the rush is what makes me hate it more... in my pov, they needn't even have brought in a big family for Anuj... just GK was enough... and Mukku could have come back... the Shahs themselves are a big enough family for the drama... 

So much potential just going down the drain because of lack of consistency.. Keep it simple and relevant... people will love it

ektag06 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -MOTHER-

Accha what does Vanraaj and Baa needs to do for Anu to hate them? Kill Anuj or Samar? 

Anu hating them? Sure we will get a 100 panno ka bhashan only for it to end like β€œsuri baa” hattt! She’s never going to hate them ever!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I’m legit irritated without even watching the episode (just saw allll the extremely sarcastic tweets)