Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Palak2812 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: RandomWaliLadki

BCB is rich and claim to be 4th richest but dekh kar toh lagta nahi hai 🤪 and also sometimes r so unsupportive towards the players too. (only sometimes they r supportive but then act like they did a great job) when team is in bad form they dont give a damn but when the team does well aajata hai credit lene ke liye. sometimes their statements r contradicting too (they will supportive towards the player n then out of nowhere they will bash the player) 

also just paying players salary and bonus is not enough, they need to take care of their basic security too!

in 2018 when bd women won asia cup first time they sent a non-aircon bus for the women team, and when this year bd  u19 guys didnt do well(they were champions in prev u19 wc) they did not even send a bus for the u19 players wheras they came from a long journey, n the players had to arrange their own transport. so this is not the first time the board is doing like this. they have the potential and asset to provide good facilities and develop  and improve the team but they dont want to. 

What the shit 

I remember West Indies board ka bhi wahi haal hain. 

Few years back their main players like Gayle, Bravo, Narine were removed and mistreated for no reason. 

Then South African board faltu mein being horrible towards Faf, Tahir and others. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Soccer Savvy

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Kavy❤️, thanks for sharing the itinerary of the upcoming Ind  vs WI ODI and T20 matches. 

I will be there with a match thread around 5pm. The match will start at 7 pm. 

Kab??

NerdyMukta thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

India all-rounder Pooja Vastrakar, who had to stay back in India due to COVID-19, will link up with the team in Birmingham tonight #CWG2022 #Birmingham2022

20220731_124210.jpg

NerdyMukta thumbnail

Busy month for Indian Cricket!

NerdyMukta thumbnail

Hey Hina and Aisha, here's Asia Cup schedule above. 😊

BeingBlunt thumbnail

WPL Wizzards

I dont like the schedule. Should have been a round Robin with everyone playing everyone. This is just a way to increase ind v pak matches nothing else. I am really tired of playing pak and seeing all the media frenzy and hype and all the BS that goes on in india. 

NerdyMukta thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

I dont like the schedule. Should have been a round Robin with everyone playing everyone. This is just a way to increase ind v pak matches nothing else. I am really tired of playing pak and seeing all the media frenzy and hype and all the BS that goes on in india. 

Those were my thoughts too after looking at the schedule. They came up with it only to garner more viewership from Ind v Pak matches, not just in India but worldwide. More advertisement revenue and lots of moolah.

Eydis thumbnail

Originally posted by: NerdyMukta

Hey Hina and Aisha, here's Asia Cup schedule above. 😊

yayy Maza ayega  ind vs pak