Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SejaI thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Congratulations on the new EDT!

As long as PS is around, Bhabhi will be in full control. Shiva-Raavi who!

Shame what could be a beautiful education track or any other track where Shivi are hyped, gets taken over by Bhabhi. πŸ˜­

TRP audience are only here because of Shivi and hence the SL most of the time. 

It’s only matter of time when people will say, Bhabhi who? 

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

My heart goes out to Raavi.

(and all of us.... no wonder how long this torture we will have to endure.) Hope they bring Shiva back right on that day.. late at night or something.

New writer Bhai- needs to work with the team, STUDY well character graph & also how audience for PS has always rejected cliche' ITV 'sure hit' tracks like 3rd angle and bhabhi's - I mean supposed female lead's dukh etc...

So galti se bhi memoryloss ki mistake naa karein! bhaari padega- will snap all of Shiva's bachpan till date ka character strength.

Also, letting Shiva be missing for long will also not go well with predominantly ShiVi supportive viewers across the platform (remember Diwali live uncle at dissoo time.. KD ko shock lag gaya thaπŸ˜† that's PS ka trp audience. that young mom from Chhota udepur or aunty from rajkot .... pandyastore northern belt ma hi chhe , so in Metros So in UK & all love ShiVi- trp reactions are crazy consistent on that part)

spdp thumbnail

Looking at SBB- 

Raavi is wronged by all 3 women surrounding her -  'mothers' πŸ˜‘

Suman's words have completely hurt her psyche, and has ingrained this solid fear of self doubt.

alongwith everything else- suman has one more point to ask for redemption.

Suman , as a mother could have stopped Shiva- She didn't. She simply complied.

Maami- witchy so called mother- who goes out of her way to trap her innocent, trusting neice for her own selfish needs. at first she wanted to marry-sell off her to nri. then she wants her to stay with her to do seva.

Will she even feel a bit bad that her nasty prank thru fake fakir to fan Raavi's selfdoubt - and this accident news will take such a huge toll on Raavi's mental health? 

Who knows, we might see her celebrating this news too.. she is that emotionless selfish.

Dhara- another selfish 'elder'. WHo doesn't miss a chance to call upon Raavi at her slightest difference. Dhara loves to keep control & reins & so far Shiva was the only 'no questions asked'  follower of her. Post Raavi- that was changing. Dhara never left a chance to interfere, influence and even write off Raavi's ideas/ thinking/ wishes. 

If not for her barging in when Raavi was trying to convince Shiva- perhaps Shiva would have stayed back. 

Her interference at that point pushed Shiva to go right away.

Hope Raavi calls this out.

Looks like next half week will go on in this one night in pandya house.

Hoping Shiva's return same night- hurt but healthy.

And then want ShiVi to tackle family. 

Another divorce of ShiVi is again boring track- and rinse repeat start like before doesnt work again & again. 

If they show Raavi bring this up, want Shiva to speak up & stand up like chattan for her.

mpks1 thumbnail

Hola people!!

Ravivaar with Star Parivar is up and I am already dreading it. After watching PS family clips, am so not into it πŸ˜†

I have a feeling it is going to be all weird games on the lines of smart jodi πŸ˜† And the damn program  is  1 hr and 46 minutes. 

It’s Saturday night for me, had a very long  day, too tired to watch and give an update now, will watch it later and maybe give a gist πŸ˜†

All I saw was in the first few minutes, families were introduced. Each family had its own color clothing

Anupama - All wore red -  

YHC  - Blue

YRKKH. - Pink. 

PS - Yellow - Intro dance - Danced for Tamma Tamma loge πŸ˜†

GHKKPM - Neon Green 

Imlie - Magenta

SNS 2 - Baby Pink

BCHD - orange 

Each show sent 4 characters πŸ˜† and you all know who went from PSπŸ˜†
After the families were introduced  from all the shows, the camera ficusede on Raavi smiling  and clapping hands.

That’s it for now , baaki update will come later when I watch it fully πŸ˜†

Edited by mpks1 - 1 years ago
Goodluckok thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mpks1

Hola people!!

Ravivaar with Star Parivar is up and I am already dreading it. After watching PS family clips, am so not into it πŸ˜†

I have a feeling it is going to be all weird games on the lines of smart jodi πŸ˜† And the damn program  is  1 hr and 46 minutes. 

It’s Saturday night for me, had a very long  day, too tired to watch and give an update now, will watch it later and maybe give a gist πŸ˜†

All I saw was in the first few minutes, families were introduced. Each family had its own color clothing

Anupama - All wore red -  

YHC  - Blue

YRKKH. - Pink. 

PS - Yellow - Intro dance - Danced for Tamma Tamma loge πŸ˜†

GHKKPM - Neon Green 

Imlie - Magenta

SNS 2 - Baby Pink

BCHD - orange 

Each show sent 4 characters πŸ˜† and you all know who went from PSπŸ˜†
After the families were introduced  from all the shows, the camera ficusede on Raavi smiling  and clapping hands.

That’s it for now , baaki update will come later when I watch it fully πŸ˜†

Have you noticed tamma tamma song did not have a retake, instead they chopped raavi and Shiva from one of the steps...

Kinshuk wasn't good or worth showing...

Also when they danced for the title track kanwar was looking at others for steps and kinshuk as always "why am I supposed to do this".

Edited by Goodluckok - 1 years ago
EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Goodluckok

Have you noticed tamma tamma song did not have a retake, instead they chopped raavi and Shiva from one of the steps...

Kinshuk wasn't good or worth showing...

Also when they danced for the title track kanwar was looking at others for steps and kinshuk as always "why am I supposed to do this".

I am so overjoyed that I didn't watch that dance performance lmao πŸ€£

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Only watched the clips 

Kanwar and shiny were over excited 

There was hardly any focus on Alice and kinshuk 

Baaki kanwar and Harshad moments were really cute 

Harshad is still the same shy boy πŸ˜†

spdp thumbnail

🫑 to ye Rishta ke sasurji/ papaji Goenka uncle. for his words of wisdom to overacting, blabber master Ashaben BhabhitheMaaπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Bhabhi idhar bhi was showing her mahaan control: dhara jo thaanti hai karti hai…. To which Uncleji said: Dekho, show mein toh script hoti hai manipulate kar sakte ho.. idhar reel games hai πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

(Instantly Loled at that. Mazaa Aa gayaa) 

Other than that 

Alicia is happy camper. She is the reason Team Pandya won, and 2nd credit to helping  Sai.

(They have 3 bahoos helping playing teams). 
KD was fun, in whatever little they showed him. With other show’s ladies, kajraare, with Kaku, with Harshad & Virat all! 

Bhabhi ismein bhi ghusi, jabardasti uska haath pakde ke dancing. (Her whole attention was on KDice, wherever they mingle - sh’ll barge in one of them) 

Kinshuk is in zen mode reel & real both. He is peer to Harshad, arjun all- but hardly any interactions. idhar bhi he got to only one thing: biwi ki sewa. Dhara ko godi mein uthana. 😴πŸ₯±

Apne show ko side pe bithaya tha.
jitna bhi tha, Bhabhi ne idhar bhi control rakha! 
As expected, star ravivar is as lame as it can get. 

Fireflylane thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Lol the pandya store team was as bland as they come πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Alice looked pyariii while dancinggggπŸ₯Ί

Loved how that YRKKH uncle gave it back to shiny πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ye pandya store walay actors and their tantrums bus show tak hi hain πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚No one gives them any bhavv outside the show πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Loved harshad’s, pranali’s, ayesha’s and neil’s interactions with KD πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Fireflylane thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Lol harshad πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ he also finds KD as funny as we do πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ unlike the other actors of PS who are too jealous to acknowledge it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚