Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: mkc12345

Off course the weakling faints.  She can't survive without drama.  She has to be the attention seeker all the time.  Why didn't Suman have an attack?  She had an attack only because she thought that Dev was moving to a different city, but now one of her children just died and she doesn't have an attack.  The bias is now spread to Suman also, it used to be only Gaura.

Preeti, Gautam says to DHara that they identified the body by the sandals he was wearing and all BhabiMa said was ,"aise kaise" and later accepted that he is dead😕

Suman too accepted his death after her brief crying.

I bet Mami is happy now that Shiva is gone from Raavi's life. Though she tried to do her best today and console her, I still don't trust her and Suman at all 😕

mkc12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hulu hasn't uploaded the episode but I found a site and watched it. 

My God how emotional it was 😭😭💔. 

Alice, Alice, Alice, Alice what a performance, she didn't cry but she made me cry, wow wow wow 👏👏👏❤️, can’t say enough about how good she was.  

Krutika was soo good but Suman's dialogues were weird, she believed Shiva was dead really quickly, too quickly.  All Suman had to say was that Shiva was alone during his final moments, which isn't a good dialogue for a mother that just lost her son.

I didn't like Shiny’s performance, it wasn't bad but not good.  Don't they rehearse these scenes before they film and by seeing how Alice and Krutika were performing why didn't Shiny change her performance.  I was even more turned off because of Dhara but later about that namoona.

Pallavi was fine but she was more supporting Raavi not really crying. 

Akshay and Simran were fine also but they didn't have much to do.  Dev didn't even have any dialogues at least Rishita questions Gaumbi. 

Now coming to the stupid stupid stupid people.  

1. GAUMBI 🤬 what an a**hole.  Put the entire blame on your younger brother saying he identified Shiva by his shoes, good job moron.  So you didn't have anything to do with the fact that Shiva was going alone when you should have gone with him, you didn't tell your stupid wife to hide about the accident from his wife, and wasn't it you that made the stupid situation of the land worse by getting in a fight with goons that your brother was going to fight for.  You burned a body and then left it outside like it was nothing 🤬.  We know that the body wasn't Shiva's but you think it was and you burned it and you are going to leave it outside, how pathetically stupid can you get? 

2. KRISH 😡 Mohit was fine but he was better yesterday.  But what is your brother's wife going to think when you gave her the payal?  You don't deserve 1 but many slaps.  You have never took Shiva's blessing by touching his feet, how the f do you know what type of shoes he wears?  Have you never stepped foot in a shop that there are multiple shoes of the same kind but maybe you think Shiva has all of those shoes right.  No body in the world except for Shiva has those shoes, good job 👏 .  You left the ashes outside, wtf why?

3. DHARA🤬🤬🤬 it is proved today that she is no mother to anyone.  She never was.  If she was then she should've had the same reaction to Shiva's death that Raavi did.  She should not have believed it at all.  But she did because she isn't a mother and she never will be to Shiva.  Why would Raavi care about your stupid kasam when you also believe that her husband died?  Also Dhara is no strong woman, she is the biggest weakling in the entire PN.  She faints again.

4. Suman 😡 Why would you believe that your son died so quickly, why?  2 minutes ago she was explaining to Raavi not to cry because Shiva is coming but she believes it immediately when he doesn't show up, really come on 😡  Why didn't you berate your eldest son about burning his brother's body all alone, without you.  Why didn't you bash Gaumbi up?

5. DEV 🤬 Stand in the corner silent like the coward you are.  He is the most worthless piece of crap I have ever seen.  Why wasn't he questioning about Shiva to Gaumbi why his wife that didn't know Shiva for more than a year?  Why were you standing behind her, why not screaming at your older brother?  Your older brother just told you that your younger brother died and your wife, that doesn't know Shiva for more than a year, is more affected than you, why?

Edited by mkc12345 - 1 years ago
mkc12345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Preeti, Gautam says to DHara that they identified the body by the sandals he was wearing and all BhabiMa said was ,"aise kaise" and later accepted that he is dead😕

Suman too accepted his death after her brief crying.

I bet Mami is happy now that Shiva is gone from Raavi's life. Though she tried to do her best today and console her, I still don't trust her and Suman at all 😕

I can't get over how Gaumbi laid the entire blame of how they identified Shiva's body on Krish, like he wasn't there and he didn't believe it was Shiva.  I know know where Dev gets his cowardice from.

mkc12345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

From the white dress BTS that all are wearing, I am sure Raavi still hasn't accepted, looks like Suman and Dhara force her to participate in the rituals.

Pathetic!!😡

Where would they find a picture of Shiva to put haar on because all his pictures are still hanging in Shivi's room.  Raavi wouldn't let them touch any of those pictures and I don't think she will participate but she will disrupt the rituals. 

Pritha_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Saakshi2k

Lol this😆

I have watched her ghkkpm trailer today morning ek number tha😆

https://twitter.com/hetalmodii/status/1537115929666293760?s=20&t=VG2GFBX2vaAa5sJt8WR5Jg 

Tagging so that you don't miss this masterpiece😛

(Why only 5 tags are allowed 😭)

🤣🤣🤣