Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

Raavi should be the one fainting but BhabiMa faints, all go towards her to catch her.

Raavi is not even crying.

She says, 'aise nahi ho sakta, nahi ho sakta, mera Shiva mujhe chodke kahi nahi jaa sakta"

BhabiMa as always is holding Gautam;s shirt and collar and asking him, 'tujhse kaha thaa naa, mera baccha, Shiva ko sahi salamat wapas le aana, kahan hai mera Shiva"

Bhabhima the screen hogger

mpks1 thumbnail

Raavi locks herself in the room and when Dhara and Mami go after her and asks her to open the door, she says, "mujhe mera Shiva chahiye, woh zaroor aayegaa, usse kuch nahi hua hai,"

DHara falls to the ground and starts crying.

But Raavi looks at each and every photo of SHiva in their room and says "kahan hai tu Shiva, jaldi wapas aa, dkeha ye log kya keha rahe hain, jaldi aajaana, kahan hai tu"

She picks up one picture off the wall, feels him and hugs the picture and then keeps looking at him.

Ashes are still outside on the porch.

They show Suman's. DHara's Gautam's Raavi's and the pot.

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Raavi should be the one fainting but BhabiMa faints, all go towards her to catch her.

She says, 'aise nahi ho sakta, nahi ho sakta, mera Shiva mujhe chodke kahi nahi jaa sakta"

BhabiMa as always is holding Gautam;s shirt and collar and asking him, 'tujhse kaha thaa naa, mera baccha, Shiva ko sahi salamat wapas le aana, kahan hai mera Shiva"

I liked Raavi's reaction more. Her dialogue about mahakaal and Avantika was fire.. Bhaabi accepted shiva's death too quickly

mpks1 thumbnail

Precap- Finally the pot comes inside the house and kept on a table in the aangan. 

Raavi refuses to accept that it's Shiva's and says he can never separate from her and asks them to take it away.

They show Shiva on the banks of the river, unconscious.

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

🤢🤮😡

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: majoni03

I liked Raavi's reaction more. Her dialogue about mahakaal and Avantika was fire.. Bhaabi accepted shiva's death too quickly

That's because she is Raavi unlike BhabiMa who claims to love him more than any of the others.

Even Suman I thought accepted quickly.

She cried at the thought that Shiva is alone in the last moments of his life, there was no one that he knows around him and she broke down after that.

majoni03 thumbnail

Finally Raavi will be proved right and all these namonaas will be proved wrong.. Krish deserves more slaps for quickly assuming someone else's body as shiva's

mpks1 thumbnail

From the white dress BTS that all are wearing, I am sure Raavi still hasn't accepted, looks like Suman and Dhara force her to participate in the rituals.

Pathetic!!😡

majoni03 thumbnail

That's because she is Raavi unlike BhabiMa who claims to love him more than any of the others.

Even Suman I thought accepted quickly.

She cried at the thought that Shiva is alone in the last moments of his life, there was no one that he knows around him and she broke down after that.

This time bhaabi and this namonaa family will be proved wrong and Raavi's love will win

majoni03 thumbnail

Alice was so good today👏.. I couldn't control my tears today