Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Got the episode from a dinky site, watching it now.πŸ˜†

They did not even show the brothers cremating the body.

After the first scene between  Raavi and Suman, both Gautam and Krish are walking towards  PN with the ashes.

Krish's slap is confirmed today πŸ˜†

Preeti, be ready to troll and bash Gautam, Krish and Dhara (because she accepted that Shiva is dead)πŸ˜”

Edited by mpks1 - 1 years ago
.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Watched the episode in rushes 

Alice is nailing it even in the rushes I cried 

This is going to be a difficult watch 

Good news is they showed Shiva in the precap at the banks of the river 

mpks1 thumbnail

OMG!! The episode is emotional to the ultra max pro level

Once Gautam and Krish walk in, they leave the Pot of Ashes on the front porch, Raavi thinking that Shiva is coming behind them, goes out to the street looking for him and screaming his name and asks him to come out if he his hiding.

DANG!  Though Alice is doing  a tremendous job, it is heartbreaking to see Raavi like that.

Both haven't told anyone that they brought the ashes yet.

Suman and DHara are asking why they return empty handed.

Edited by mpks1 - 1 years ago
mkc12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mpks1

Got the episode from a dinky site, watching it now.πŸ˜†

They did not even show the brothers cremating the body.

After the first scene between  Raavi and Suman, both Gautam and Krish are walking towards  PN with the ashes.

Krish's slap is confirmed today πŸ˜†

Pretti, be ready to troll and bash Gautam, Krish and Dhara (because she accepted that Shiva is dead)πŸ˜”

Oh I'm sharpening my knife right now because I can't wait.

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

What is the link to watch the episode?   

mpks1 thumbnail

Man, I cannot watch this episode, can't control my tears😭😭

They are torturing us with all this drama and the emotional scenes and if they make the reunon painful and stretch it forever, I am telling you no one will watch it even the TRP audience, that's probably what the writers, creatives and few close associates are aiming for.

BTW, Krish got slapped when he handed over the payal to Raavi.

Raavi got FB of Shiva putting the payal on their first SR after the remarriage.

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Knowing that this show was more about shira than anyone else it was a very Thanda reaction from dhara and how quickly she accepted Shiva's death .

Guess it's officially shivi> >>>shira now !!

mpks1 thumbnail

Raavi should be the one fainting but BhabiMa faints, all go towards her to catch her.

Raavi is not even crying.

She says, 'aise nahi ho sakta, nahi ho sakta, mera Shiva mujhe chodke kahi nahi jaa sakta"

BhabiMa as always is holding Gautam;s shirt and collar and asking him, 'tujhse kaha thaa naa, mera baccha, Shiva ko sahi salamat wapas le aana, kahan hai mera Shiva"

mkc12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mpks1

Raavi should be the one fainting but BhabiMa faints, all go towards her to catch her.

Raavi is not even crying.

She says, 'aise nahi ho sakta, nahi ho sakta, mera Shiva mujhe chodke kahi nahi jaa sakta"

BhabiMa as always is holding Gautam;s shirt and collar and asking him, 'tujhse kaha thaa naa, mera baccha, Shiva ko sahi salamat wapas le aana, kahan hai mera Shiva"

Off course the weakling faints.  She can't survive without drama.  She has to be the attention seeker all the time.  Why didn't Suman have an attack?  She had an attack only because she thought that Dev was moving to a different city, but now one of her children just died and she doesn't have an attack.  The bias is now spread to Suman also, it used to be only Gaura.

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Episode was heart wrenching.. Raavi is not ready to believe that Shiva is no more. She is saying agar mai zinda hu toh Shiva bhi zinda haiπŸ’”.. I liked Raavi's reaction more than Dhara's. Dhara accepted too quickly that Shiva is no more