Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

I have one more theory, maybe leadben is writing the script/tracks too ðŸ˜†

Raavi and Suman scolding her yesterday is also gain to sympathy to show how she truly wanted to safeguard both of them. Unfortunately audience didn't buy the BS😆

Above all can be correct.

I am expecting series of paid media dump like we saw yestersday about got ‘threats’ got ‘hate’ 

Etc.

If her or any of the gang member including maami tries to come live/ online- should be ignored by one & all. 

the way her dhulai on pariwar was all over the net: kuchch toh kasnd karengey Leadben. 

TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I have one more theory, maybe leadben is writing the script/tracks too ðŸ˜†

Raavi and Suman scolding her yesterday is also gain to sympathy to show how she truly wanted to safeguard both of them. Unfortunately audience didn't buy the BS😆

She is writing scripts, casting actors aur toh aur saara offscreen drama bhi khud decide karti hai.😂😂😂

mpks1 thumbnail

Hulu still  hasn’t uploaded the episode yet. 

I can only see Anupama’s episode from today.

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: spdp

Above all can be correct.

I am expecting series of paid media dump like we saw yestersday about got ‘threats’ got ‘hate’ 

Etc.

If her or any of the gang member including maami tries to come live/ online- should be ignored by one & all. 

the way her dhulai on pariwar was all over the net: kuchch toh kasnd karengey Leadben. 

The best part is I don’t follow any of them and get to know information about them only from this forum. They are totally irrelevant for me ðŸ˜†

When I cannot tolerate KD’s live or his offscreen segment interviews, how can I listen to these people😆

Let them all do whatever they want, life is a circle, what goes around come around and no on in this world is invincible ðŸ˜•

Edited by mpks1 - 1 years ago
spdp thumbnail

The best part is I don’t follow any of them and get to know information about them only from this forum. They are totally irrelevant for me ðŸ˜†

When I cannot tolerate KD’s live or his offscreen segment interviews, how can I listen to these people😆

Let them all do whatever they want, life is circle, what goes around come around and no on in this world is invincible ðŸ˜•

I don’t follow them either .. i candidly stalk them as needed 😆
Live toh Don’t watch anybodies. Only after normal uploads catch up bits & pieces. 

spdp thumbnail

All other shows are uploaded except PS.

Edit must have been required by Chanel. 

mpks1 thumbnail

All other shows are uploaded except PS.

Edit must have been required by Chanel. 

I still only see Anupama and now they have uploaded Imlie for me😕

spdp thumbnail

I still only see Anupama and now they have uploaded Imlie for me😕

Yeah in Hulu only those. They have been uploading ghum & one more (can’t remember) about 12 hrs late since week +.
On Hotstar others are there. 

Edited by spdp - 1 years ago
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ithna bhi kya khathranaak acting karne waali hein dhara that hulu refuses to upload🤔

mpks1 thumbnail

Yeah in Hulu only those. They have been uploading ghum & one more (can’t remember) about 12 hrs late since week +.
On Hotstar others are there. 

GHKKPM anyways is a week ahead of most of the shows in HS/Hulu, so fans are upto date with what’s coming next week. 
I wish SP did that for PS too, will help me skip the episodes which I have never done😆 Even when I travel, somehow catch up before the next episode is aired. 
Looks like first time I might have to skip the episodes as I am not liking this track even one bit. Though the orevious track was boring atleast Shiva and Raavi were together, but this one is sheer torture and the upcoming spoilers add BTS is not helping either. 
If this track gets stretched like the previous 3rd angle track for 40 episodes, don’t think I can put up with garbage even for KDICE😕

They don’t need my support, both have plenty of fans, moreover I am not even a TRP audience.