Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

ha  inko yha disclaimer lgana chaiye ta k ye kartab director k direction me kiya gya h and totally kalpanik h … iska vastavikta se koi talluk ni h…🤣

abhi pata nahi I have such a aversion abhi kuch bhi muhe motivate nahi karta to watch 

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: md410

abhi pata nahi I have such a aversion abhi kuch bhi muhe motivate nahi karta to watch 

I am watching Seinfeld … on season 7 … kuch kuch episodes damn funny h … 

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

aj k episode se ye to pta h kl episode will open up with Ashok hooda ki murder mystery (ya fir jo kuch b bacha h ab us mystery me …) revelation…. I remember I wrote an article about the whole flashback…. the white cushion chair in middle of the jungle.. Ram standing as a right hand of that man… hawa singh tricking Ashok Hooda … aome guy who was tied to the tree…Tej was in the bush…. fir that gulaab wali premika… so many loopholes they left … if I still try to make sense … to Abhay rana was the one who was sitting in that white plush chair … and Ahlawat’s driver is tied to the tree … that gulaab wali premika is Arti rana … who is still very much alive .. 

hawa singh to hawa ho gya… uska koi role hi ni ra … Tej bechara was caught in headlights of 4 cars … ye akhiri memory h… uske aage kya hua use kuch yaad ni or ab na yaad ayega … Ram chacha k sare gunaah maaf … kya Ashok Hooda k murder me accomplice … kya tej ko mentally imbalance krke road pr chd dena … (how did he reach rajasthan… ye question ab unanswered hi rh jayega …)  … Meet H ka pair jalana… Meet A ko fake medicine poisoning me fasana … ye sb b to crime hi h… Ram k crime .. Masoom k crime… sbke crime maaf … bechare shanty and abhay mama fas gye …🤣

This murder mystery became the biggest joke in this show.... 

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 5

Meet H should put all the three ladies in jail. Problem solved. 

Anjureads thumbnail

Sunaina bhi wahi suitcase use kar rhi hai?  i thought it was only for Meety... 

Chatterbox1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Sunaina bhi wahi suitcase use kar rhi hai?  i thought it was only for Meety... 

Hahaha they are rich but struggle to buy suitcases 😂