Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: md410

I did not watch that show. 
meet is right. I think she is doing this to make her realize her behavior towards ram and Lakhan. If she behaves with them as they are not her kid, she might behave same with meetups kid. She is right. Sunaina needs to hear loud and clear. 
plus, why should meety give her kid. She has her right to keep her kid. If it was meety they would kick her out for not getting pregnant. Koi yeh babita ko nikaalo. Why should all sacrifice be done by meety. 
I am happy she said it boldly. 

Babita nikal to sunaina ko b deti but problem is not in Sunaina but Tej… isliye Sunaina ko ni nikala…. 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

aj k episode se ye to pta h kl episode will open up with Ashok hooda ki murder mystery (ya fir jo kuch b bacha h ab us mystery me …) revelation…. I remember I wrote an article about the whole flashback…. the white cushion chair in middle of the jungle.. Ram standing as a right hand of that man… hawa singh tricking Ashok Hooda … aome guy who was tied to the tree…Tej was in the bush…. fir that gulaab wali premika… so many loopholes they left … if I still try to make sense … to Abhay rana was the one who was sitting in that white plush chair … and Ahlawat’s driver is tied to the tree … that gulaab wali premika is Arti rana … who is still very much alive .. 

hawa singh to hawa ho gya… uska koi role hi ni ra … Tej bechara was caught in headlights of 4 cars … ye akhiri memory h… uske aage kya hua use kuch yaad ni or ab na yaad ayega … Ram chacha k sare gunaah maaf … kya Ashok Hooda k murder me accomplice … kya tej ko mentally imbalance krke road pr chd dena … (how did he reach rajasthan… ye question ab unanswered hi rh jayega …)  … Meet H ka pair jalana… Meet A ko fake medicine poisoning me fasana … ye sb b to crime hi h… Ram k crime .. Masoom k crime… sbke crime maaf … bechare shanty and abhay mama fas gye …🤣

Jugnu21 thumbnail

so in short kl 5 min me ashok hooda ka chapter close and god bharai shuru… Sunaina wala kaand kl and saturday me hi aa jayega . 

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

aj k episode se ye to pta h kl episode will open up with Ashok hooda ki murder mystery (ya fir jo kuch b bacha h ab us mystery me …) revelation…. I remember I wrote an article about the whole flashback…. the white cushion chair in middle of the jungle.. Ram standing as a right hand of that man… hawa singh tricking Ashok Hooda … aome guy who was tied to the tree…Tej was in the bush…. fir that gulaab wali premika… so many loopholes they left … if I still try to make sense … to Abhay rana was the one who was sitting in that white plush chair … and Ahlawat’s driver is tied to the tree … that gulaab wali premika is Arti rana … who is still very much alive .. 

hawa singh to hawa ho gya… uska koi role hi ni ra … Tej bechara was caught in headlights of 4 cars … ye akhiri memory h… uske aage kya hua use kuch yaad ni or ab na yaad ayega … Ram chacha k sare gunaah maaf … kya Ashok Hooda k murder me accomplice … kya tej ko mentally imbalance krke road pr chd dena … (how did he reach rajasthan… ye question ab unanswered hi rh jayega …)  … Meet H ka pair jalana… Meet A ko fake medicine poisoning me fasana … ye sb b to crime hi h… Ram k crime .. Masoom k crime… sbke crime maaf … bechare shanty and abhay mama fas gye …🤣

This is just plane ridiculous. iss se toh saas bahu show hi bana lete. vaise bhi hai yeh saas bahu but advertize nahi na kiya thaa

it should just shut down 

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

so in short kl 5 min me ashok hooda ka chapter close and god bharai shuru… Sunaina wala kaand kl and saturday me hi aa jayega . 

kuch bhi ho sakta hai kya pata ye precap extend hokar day after tomorrow aaye

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Koi to rok lo 🤣🤣

Inko normal cheeze hone waale mummy papa ke long talks dene mai problem hai aur ye sab dikhaate rahenge.. 🤣🤣

FlowerHater thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
watevever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Bro what is wrong with Meety?!? She is told she not fit to be a mother for this kind of reasons... 🤦

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

I don’t care for anybody but Meet Hooda’s courage is applaud worthy… why Sunaina is behaving like some entitled prick….  if its FL who cannot bear a child that person will be an outcast and taunted forever… she won’t go around asking everyone for a baby…. 

and Meet H is not a machine to produce kids … Sunaina was never cordial with her off late … left no chance to taunt her … and now she wants her to give away her kid … why? on what basis?

I hope Sunaina/Babita/Masoom the three wicked witches do not start there stupid rant that Meet H is not fit to be a mother … 

Meets have started dreaming about the future of their kid for so long … just because Sunaina and her weird obsession with Ahlawat bloodline… she wants their kid …

if Ram-Lakhna are road side children .. so the kid about to be born is also half Meet H who belongs to same road and town…. I am with Meet H.. and I will be hell pissed with Meet Ahlawat if he doesn’t oppose this stupidity by Sunaina….

I hope no one agrees esp Meets. And will Tej be mute again this time too?