Manjari is bigger villan than arohi

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

I started seeing show recently

Arohi did not succeed in separating akshara and abhimanyu and let them marry than blackmail with suice etc to seperate them 

But manjari separated Harsh from neil and abhimanyu tooo

If majari had told truth to atleast harsh he would treat neil nicely than be so rude to him 

Also if harsh knew neil trth he may have treated manjari with respect and more nice 

So abhi would not be so angry at dad for treating mom nice 

May be harsh always loved neil mom but was forced to marry manjari by his parents or whatever (i do not know past story)

That is why harsh never accept manjari 

In real life its tough to love someone very much but marry another human and live with them all life 

Its shown in movies or serials that people are forced to marry others than slowly forget love and accept another man or woman as spouse 

But in real life that never happens so easily. I know people who loved another woman but were forced to marry another woman and have not loved wife for 30 or 40 years. They are just compromising but of course not humiliating wife like harsh does. But yes they have no normal spouse relation too its a compromise. 

So if harsh never loved manhjari and was forced to marry how he behaves with her may look harsh but people do that when forced to live with someone they never wanted

May be harsh wanted another person as wife but was forced to accept manjari as wife for whatever reason. Thats why hes always angry and rude imagine how much angst and upset he has inside. I feel sorry for him too. 

But what harsh did to manjari and abhimanyu do not justify the fact that manjari did a criminal offence by hidding from harsh that neil is his son from an affair with avni 

Why would any woman do that other than take revenge on Harsh 

Manjari should be in jail for doing this to harsh and neil as per law 

Harsh also deserve punishment for cheating on wife 

Both are wrong but manjari doing is more criminal case than social issue like harsh 

Many parents are rude to kids or spouse to wives 

But what manjoari has done is crime as per law by hidding neil identity to harsh his own dad 

Shes got perfect revege actually

If abhimanyu support her hes also promoting crime only

For once arohi and akshara both are correct to reveal truth 

Neil is very right abhimanyu has no right to stop him from questioning manjari or harsh 

Abhi should shut up hes not adopted or treated badly by parents and society for being orphan 

If manjari was so loved neil why she never made him study and become BE or MBBS or MBA? 

She ensured hes low confidence and remain not highly educated like Abhi 

What a clever manipulative narcissit woman 

Harsh is delusion guy removing anger on full family because hes been forced to marry manjari 

Edited by myviewprem - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sakshi-deewan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Since beginning I got some negative character ka vibes from manjari .

And now it completely make sense !! Harsh did wrong with her , cheated her , abused her , humiliated her . 

And she made sure he never get love from his sons 

His mis behaviour with manjari fueled the hate in their hearts . She kept manipulating both of them by using emotional tactics!! Very clever !! 

But agar wo positive character h to she is extremely dumb lady .

Affairs ka pata chalne par confront karti , divorce leti .

Aur agar bache ko haq dilana hi tha to thik se dilwati 

Ghar me lake rakhne se kya hua?? .. free ka servant banke reh gaya bechara .

Atleast she should have confronted and tell harsh about Neil . So that he can get all the rights which he deserve , atleast harsh would have loved him . 

Tbh , manjari agar Neil ko orphanage me hi rehne deti and uski education sponser kar deti to uski life kuch better hoti!