Seeing Manjiri's reaction Akshu shouldn't marry[All about Manjari here

Oishiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 months ago

As a mother Akhshara should never ever marry Abhimanyu if his mother doesn't want or accept her child

Yes AbhiM will be a good father, what about the other family member?? Birla's will not acceppt AbiN child properly,  the child will be i gnored and hurt

And Akhara used to live there. She knows this very well. As a mother she should not take a chance  with her unborn baby's future. 

Now the case is different than Abhir. Abhinav didn't have a family, muskan and Nilam ma also very simple and kind hearted people.

If AbhiM agrees to live separate than it's different situation 

I really really hope they will show Akhsara behave like a responsible mother. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lethamukund thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

They are basically making a bunch of people who will differentiate between two siblings, making one look vulnerable and insecure. So setting base for next season of torturesmiley11smiley11

India_TV thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Theta14

As a mother Akhshara should never ever marry Abhimanyu if his mother doesn't want or accept her child

Yes AbhiM will be a good father, what about the other family member?? Birla's will not acceppt AbiN child properly,  the child will be i gnored and hurt

And Akhara used to live there. She knows this very well. As a mother she should not take a chance  with her unborn baby's future. 

Now the case is different than Abhir. Abhinav didn't have a family, muskan and Nilam ma also very simple and kind hearted people.

If AbhiM agrees to live separate than it's different situation 

I really really hope they will show Akhsara behave like a responsible mother. 

agree....manjari has openly asked akshu to get rid of the baby......abhimanyu is maa ka laadla...akshu knows it.....he has anger issues..and she and faced it..and has seen abhir being a target of his anger/ego issues too....how can she trust these people with her and abhinav's baby....

its not that she is in love with abhi.....

except abhi being the biological father to abhir....koi aur reason hi nahi hai......

akshu ka abhi se shaadi.....a total no no...hona chahiye....

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Exactly ! Abhir won't be miserable without a perfect family. He will still get all the love from Akshara, Abhimanyu and the Birlas and Goenkas but if she marries Abhi, the unborn child will have a miserable life with the unwanted feeling. So yes she shouldn't marry Abhi. As usual Manjari is ruining her son's life AGAIN. 

Swathiyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Have not been seeing this show for a long time and after knowing about abhimanyu's exit came back to see how this crap season ends only to see a disgusting women asking another pregnant mother to get rid of her baby mainly because she doesn't like it? It's her choice you stupid woman..

And akshu learn from your sister.. She has got rid of ma-beta knowing their temperament.. Abhimanyu may change but his mom will never.. She will constantly put regressive biased thoughts inside him.. 

So disappointed that akshu character hasn't learnt anything at all throughout..she will sign off as the weakest written character in YRKKH history.. 

Edited by Swathiyaa - 6 months ago
napster thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The moment Manjri mentioned abortion, Akshu should have refused the marriage. People do not change overnight. Abhi can force his mom to accept the baby but she will never accept it from her heart. 

Neither will Abhi become mature enough to move out of his house and learn to live away from his mother. Indian tele viewers still want the girl to go and live with her in-laws, then get kicked out and watch the drama.

I'm only watching this crap for Harshad or else I would have left long back.

Ekahriz thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Competition with herself on how worse she can get compared to herself. 

How is that she has all the freedom to spew nonsense and hatred and nobody stops her? If it was someone else saying this to Manjari, Abhimanyu would have shouted, "bas, meri maa se tum aise baat nahi kar sakte". I keep thinking he will finally break out of his mom's shackles and will take Akshara's side infront of everyone else. That is yet to happen. 

And why does Akshara care about Manjari? Manjari has been nice to her only according to Manjari's convenience. I actually loved Surekha's dialogue yesterday that Manjari is both Rahu and kethu, that she will be the grahan when any good thing happens. 

Also, why does Manjari keeps screeching about Abhinav ji's bachcha. It is not just his. The baby is Akshara's too. What is wrong with this woman? And if all of them forced Akshara to abort the baby, they think she will be able to move on happily? She will resent Manjari and Abhimanyu for putting her in that position and then how will they have a happy married life? 

Also, their marriage was a disaster because Abhimanyu was too self obsessed and had anger issues that wasn't controllable. The misunderstanding with Aarohi was caused by Manjari. Manjari was the one who forced Abhimanyu to marry Aarohi. Once the wedding with Akshara was finally done, it was Abhimanyu's anger and his neediness of wanting Akshara to keep him first all the time and Akshara's sacrificial nature that caused issues.

Akshara was hesitant about getting married to Abhimanyu for the second time. It was Manjari and Abhimanyu giving her jhoote promises that she believed it and married him again. But since then Manjari has been microscopical about their relationship. Emotionally pushing Akshara always to keep Abhimanyu first and nudging Abhimanyu about how Akshara is not keeping him her priority. A lot of the misunderstanding was caused by her. And the biggest separation was literally caused by Abhimanyu and Manjari. They threw her out of the house. Manjari acted like she would get leprosy or something from Akshara's mere presence. After treating her like that, she whines about how Abhimanyu waited for 7 years, where Akshara went and married someone else?! And she also went to the extent of justifying the horrible stuff she told Abhinav. I feel sorry and terrible saying this, but Manjari is so horrible. She thinks only about herself and what she thinks is Abhimanyu's happiness, not really Abhimanyu's actual happiness. And for this idea of Abhimanyu's happiness, everyone else become disposable to her. Like their lives do not matter or have no meaning. 

And why won't she realise she is the one who is majorly responsible for Abhimanyu not having any happiness in his life for most part. The ma-beta duo is responsible for most of their sufferings. No one else. Someone show a mirror to her. 

I really really hope Manjari is not purposefully creating misunderstanding between Abhir and Akshara about the baby. She will be worse than a villain. I don't know how are they promoting her character as the "maa". 

Also, Abhimanyu's question today. When did your stubbornness become more important than my happiness. Dude, always. That's why you are so miserable in life. 😅

Lethamukund thumbnail

Manjari has fallen more deeper today. She wanted the happiness of only three (Basically only Abhimanyu, the other two are added because she thinks they complete his family pic), Abhi, Abhir and AK. She is the reason behind what Abhi is in this state today. She was the reason for Abhi-Arohi engagement, breaking marriage at mandap and all. She was the reason for throwing AK out on WD. I don't believe AK intentionally took Neil to get him killed. It was an accident and accidents do happen. That does not mean you divorce the wife and throw her out and be angry with her for 6 long years.

When life is giving a third chance for Abhi, she is hell bent on destroying his happiness. She is the real villain in his life

Manjari represents a typical Indian mother, who wants to control their adult child's life even after her child is in 40s. She decides what is good for him and will force everyone around to behave as per her thoughts

How can all of them allow her to even ask AK to forget about the baby and move on. And they are all doctorssmiley29smiley29

How come Manjari is okay with the fact that Abhinav saved AK and Abhir, loved Abhir like his own son till his last breath. Why she is not thinking Akshara should have killed Abhir before birth and moved on with Abhinav. 

Ultimately what is her own definition of a happiness in marriage. Husband-wife romancing and having physical intimacy, with only their own child? Does she mean to say there is no happiness without romance and sex? Does it mean people who get married in their late 50s and 60s are not happy?

In typical Indian marriages, romance fades away slowly and what remains mostly is the emotional connect, trust, care, understanding and concern for each other. And I believe and going by the story timeline, Abhi-Akshara are in that stage of their relationship (I don't know if trust still remains). TO them, I don't think romance and physical intimacy is the priority at this point

Tomorrow we will get another low from Manjari that she will start manipulating Abhir for convincing Akshara to remove this baby from the picture. We can't call her even villain in that case. Villain will be a small word for her

PS: After last two episodes, I would like to see Akshara as single mother. She should not take the risk of marrying this man child whose mother openly talks about aborting her un born baby. 

Lethamukund thumbnail

Today's episode the makers have nullified the whole Gen 3 story, by simply saying Abhi-Akshara fell in love in just two days (we were thinking they are soul mate type love), Akshara was scarifying for Arohi (again Manjari was reason for MU, she mistook Akshara as Arohi twice), then she confessed and got married, she has atleast accepted that Akshara left for Mauritius to save Abhi only, she has pushed the whole WD under the carpet by just saying I also did mistakes, but it will not match with your both's mistakes (she is not openly saying her role in Divorce), she justified her mistake of asking Abhinav to hand over Akshara-Abhir to Abhi (as if they are some trophies) by just stating that Akshara could not move on with Abhinav for six years, just because Abhir was in picture. 

The whole wrong tracks and bad story writing they have tried to justify and it looked too messy. Even they made Akshara think that she was alone earlier and even now (Abhinav's role in Abhir's time?) 

Next they want Manjari to manipulate Abhir. Her role in manipulating and controlling Abhi is over. Abhi is next target. 

After the last two episodes of Manjari's demand for happy family of only three people and removing the fourth person from picture, they should just show Akshara as single mother. Marriage and re union will look disgusting at this point

Peacelover15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Today's episode and last few episodes has confirmed it that Manjri never loved or cared for Neil.. The only thing she loved was seeing him get abused from his own birth father.. She got that satisfaction to see him torture his own illegitimate kid. Thus the reason of not letting them know they were real father son..

After Neil's death it was her ego that got hurt and hence the white day....