Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheen97 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: aye-masakalii

Dude honestly. Star Plus be forcing a pregnancy/kid into every goddamn show these days, and the one show where the baby aspect made sense and was adorable and there was a beautiful story to be told, they had to cancel- and replace with a show that's just as bad in ratings and current meme central for its horrible content. 

I'm so sad we never got to see that story reach its natural culmination. 

I know right I'm damn sure it would have done better than that bigamy sleazy show. They didn't even started on their love story. 

And the mess channel.made with Imlie . Ahh stupid .

Somewhere I'm.glad PH stood their ground and refusing to change their story. Wish Imlie makers had also done it

sheen97 thumbnail

Do you think the story will.go of cliché route of ML pretending to fall in love with FL for her dhabha but then actually fall in love and FL will come to know from ML ex/ friend and be betrayed and so on? 

aye-masakalii thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sheen97

I know right I'm damn sure it would have done better than that bigamy sleazy show. They didn't even started on their love story. 

And the mess channel.made with Imlie . Ahh stupid .

Somewhere I'm.glad PH stood their ground and refusing to change their story. Wish Imlie makers had also done it

Eh, I have enough reason to believe the mess in Imlie is more due to the PH than the channel, but this isn't the right space for that conversation. A friend and I call that show "accidentally good" for a 100 episodes, if the first 300 and the major deterioration since the 400th (and the PH's other shows) are any indication. Those 100 great episodes = band ghadi telling the correct time twice a day, pure accident. 

Yeah I do agree, I'm glad they ended ZMGA on their terms, at least we look back to it fondly! Warna so many shows get so bad, it's impossible to have good memories. 

aye-masakalii thumbnail

Do you think the story will.go of cliché route of ML pretending to fall in love with FL for her dhabha but then actually fall in love and FL will come to know from ML ex/ friend and be betrayed and so on? 

Could be! Honestly, I have zero predictions right now, will just go with the flow. 

I don't particularly mind cliches- they're cliches because they work, so as long as it's well executed, I'm down for anything. 

sheen97 thumbnail

Eh, I have enough reason to believe the mess in Imlie is more due to the PH than the channel, but this isn't the right space for that conversation. A friend and I call that show "accidentally good" for a 100 episodes, if the first 300 and the major deterioration since the 400th (and the PH's other shows) are any indication. Those 100 great episodes = band ghadi telling the correct time twice a day, pure accident. 

Yeah I do agree, I'm glad they ended ZMGA on their terms, at least we look back to it fondly! Warna so many shows get so bad, it's impossible to have good memories. 

Could you PM me,.I would like to know your reasons ?

sheen97 thumbnail

Could be! Honestly, I have zero predictions right now, will just go with the flow. 

I don't particularly mind cliches- they're cliches because they work, so as long as it's well executed, I'm down for anything. 

Seeing the actors and their chemistry in promo it does seem it will click. Wahi is coming back to fiction after so long, i am sure the script will be appealing

aye-masakalii thumbnail

Could you PM me,.I would like to know your reasons ?

Oh, I mean, I didn't wanna digress the talk mostly, but.... the channel doesn't aggressively interfere in top shows, they do that to the failing properties. This show, consistently being a top rated one, and being backed by a PH that definitely holds sway- they probably weren't pushed into a plot, as much as given a suggestion. The bigger issue is that the PH is completely disengaged from this show- it shows in writing, sets, direction, styling, casting, everything- and that's not recent, it's been the case for over two months now. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: SundariP

I'm firmly team niyati lol

we could be pitted against eo ðŸ¤£

I love both Niyati and Wahi...cant pick one😭

But maybe Wahi because I missed seeing him since so long😆

MochaQueen thumbnail

Are it is definitely hate to love story . I think it will like mehek show on zee . 

But promo mein hate to love to nahi lag raha🤔 if they wanted to promote the show and get attention they should have shown some takraar in promo

MochaQueen thumbnail

I've been missing the feels of a new show- like the beginning of a story, where there is attempts to make sense, the world building is going on, the leads have lives outside of each other, we're still getting to know them as individuals, the dynamic between them is developing, etc. Nothing beats that initial 50-100 episodes ka stretch in ITV. 

Been looking for a new show to get into since...March now, I think, and despite the entire bevy of new shows that have launched/been teased since then, this is the only one that's caught my attention. 

Truly hoping we get a good 2-3 months of content 

Yes please, dont want them falling in love in bullet train speed🤢