Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Param-Sundari thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: sheen97

Are it is definitely hate to love story . I think it will like mehek show on zee . 

I don't know that show, are you watching this as well??

Param-Sundari thumbnail

Originally posted by: aye-masakalii

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Dekho i didn't even wanna do Sumbul's, unfortunately Neelu knows EXACTLY which buttons to push to get me to take the bait, which is how that ended up happening. 

Though maybe a 3rd FL AT in a row will cement my position as an FL stan, so πŸ€”

Neelu ji do the honors ?

https://tenor.com/bp370.gif

Wilddreams thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Mujhe Amma ban'ne ka experience chahiye tha, woh mujhe mil gaya. Shiddat se FL ko hate karna tha, because that never happens to me, woh bhi ho gaya. I'm done now. Back to my perpetual FL Stan status Neelu, also the girl is speaking in Punjabi, so mera dil toh uddhar hi phisal gaya. 

But also I just...am extremely fond of Karan Wahi for unknown reasons. Maybe it'll be a rare show where we love both 🌸

Dil Apna Punjabi πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

Okay done πŸ‘πŸΌ

We will form a protection Squad 

@b Hopefully 🀞🀞 

P.s I like chef Harpal too😳

He's gonna play Father of FL.

I love his "Namak Shamakk" style of adding salt to his dishes πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

aye-masakalii thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I've been missing the feels of a new show- like the beginning of a story, where there is attempts to make sense, the world building is going on, the leads have lives outside of each other, we're still getting to know them as individuals, the dynamic between them is developing, etc. Nothing beats that initial 50-100 episodes ka stretch in ITV. 

Been looking for a new show to get into since...March now, I think, and despite the entire bevy of new shows that have launched/been teased since then, this is the only one that's caught my attention. 

Truly hoping we get a good 2-3 months of content 

sheen97 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SundariP

I don't know that show, are you watching this as well??

That show came on zee i think 5 years ago.

@ bold: I like wahi and PH comes up with gokd love stories so might give it a try after my exam is over on 11 aug. I am behind on Imlie too. So might binge watch both together. 

Wilddreams thumbnail

Show shuru hone do phir karte hainπŸ₯³

sheen97 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

I am.kinda excited to see wahi acting like arrogant jerk. He has that innocent boyish charm . 

aye-masakalii thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Wilddreams

Dil Apna Punjabi πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

Okay done πŸ‘πŸΌ

We will form a protection Squad 

@b Hopefully 🀞🀞 

P.s I like chef Harpal too😳

He's gonna play Father of FL.

I love his "Namak Shamakk" style of adding salt to his dishes πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Haan na, weakness hai for Punjabi characters. Instant apnapan feel hota hai. 

Ohhh I don't know Chef Harpal. I'm interested πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Param-Sundari thumbnail

I've been missing the feels of a new show- like the beginning of a story, where there is attempts to make sense, the world building is going on, the leads have lives outside of each other, we're still getting to know them as individuals, the dynamic between them is developing, etc. Nothing beats that initial 50-100 episodes ka stretch in ITV. 

Been looking for a new show to get into since...March now, I think, and despite the entire bevy of new shows that have launched/been teased since then, this is the only one that's caught my attention. 

Definitely first 3 months is gold level content.

After that no guarantee 😏

Same no other new show caught attention as much as this one.

Let's face it we're hopeless romantic at heart πŸ™ˆ

Wilddreams thumbnail

Same Ashiii 

🀞🀞 hoping for the best