Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: BlackWitch

Omg! Please watch it. This show was THE teenage rage at the time. It actually touched upon a lot of issues that teenagers face at the time. Plus, the friendship and love stories were so sweet

Ab to yeh old shows kahin milte hi nahi

Theres so many I wanna watch

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

Ab to yeh old shows kahin milte hi nahi

Theres so many I wanna watch

The old shows had more variety, these days every show in ITV have similar tracks and FLs tormented for TRP!! 

If there is chemistry btwn the main Jodi, then viewers just want them together be there ema, bigamy or sadism. And the shows have become do regressive with females fighting for sindor, decked in heavy jewelry and sarees post marriage... No hint of normalcy. 

Thinking if investing in another show, even while the last two adventures of mine flopped ðŸ˜†

SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Nichuss

is it starting today?

anyone saw the epsd

When it is starting😛. I am excited for this show🤗. Kash our new adda😉😉

SunqianFan thumbnail

I love both Niyati and Wahi...cant pick one😭

But maybe Wahi because I missed seeing him since so long😆

me too ðŸ˜ŽðŸ˜Ž. I love both. Excited for a show after a longggggg time😆.

Edited by Mish14bir26 - 1 years ago
Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mish14bir26

When it is starting😛. I am excited for this show🤗. Kash our new adda😉😉

next month

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: SundariP

It's starting on July 5th

Mishti.... july 5th

SunqianFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nichuss

Mishti.... july 5th

Thanks nichuss. What's your name by the way🤔.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

The old shows had more variety, these days every show in ITV have similar tracks and FLs tormented for TRP!! 

If there is chemistry btwn the main Jodi, then viewers just want them together be there ema, bigamy or sadism. And the shows have become do regressive with females fighting for sindor, decked in heavy jewelry and sarees post marriage... No hint of normalcy. 

Thinking if investing in another show, even while the last two adventures of mine flopped ðŸ˜†

Which two adventures?😆

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Which two adventures?😆

One ended a month back thankfully, with me giving up watching it a couple of weeks before that... TPK2, Started Watching for AA then his character was assassinated by the writer with divorce and sudden remarriage, which turned out to be a joke. 

Now my ranting and raging is restricted to KKIS  forum, which the makers ruined by bringing their twisted twist when all had to do was intelligently copy paste the successful regional version!! 

Now I think I will shift my adda here 

By the way came across an upcoming sitara show's promo 'Andandiba and Emily'.. Wonder if it would be as entertaining as 'Tu Tu main main' or 'Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai'. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

One ended a month back thankfully, with me giving up watching it a couple of weeks before that... TPK2, Started Watching for AA then his character was assassinated by the writer with divorce and sudden remarriage, which turned out to be a joke. 

Now my ranting and raging is restricted to KKIS  forum, which the makers ruined by bringing their twisted twist when all had to do was intelligently copy paste the successful regional version!! 

Now I think I will shift my adda here 

By the way came across an upcoming sitara show's promo 'Andandiba and Emily'.. Wonder if it would be as entertaining as 'Tu Tu main main' or 'Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai'. 

Mehhh that new show doesnt interest me at all

I just started watching KKIS and I am loving the initial episodes. Its a shame they had to ruin the show because I had been waiting for it eagerly😭