Users

Frequent Posters

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago
Jugnu21 thumbnail

I was watching old episodes… and I realized Babita was not this big chudail in earlier episodes… infact during their first fight over kiss … Babita and Rajvardhan were rooting for them and she said that “kitna pyaar h in dono me” …. ye suddenly babita ko kon si bimari lgi pta ni …. 

ya keh do we switched from female writer to male writer … 😛

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

I was watching old episodes… and I realized Babita was not this big chudail in earlier episodes… infact during their first fight over kiss … Babita and Rajvardhan were rooting for them and she said that “kitna pyaar h in dono me” …. ye suddenly babita ko kon si bimari lgi pta ni …. 

She was okay in only few episodes else she always was bad. 
I never liked her 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

She was okay in only few episodes else she always was bad. 
I never liked her 

she was always MBA … lekin she did accept Meet H a little in her own way…. ab to she is dead against her for no reason…. she is just looking for an opportunity to throw Meet H out …. 

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

shanty being accused by meety and raj's arrest has made babita like that

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Exactly. Isliye I also wrote in one of the previous posts that I now even miss MBA mode of Babu. She was many times better.

Does this new writer think that MIL's are always so evil? But the previous writers being women themselves knew that although  a Mother may be sometimes biased with her DIL for her son's happiness, but as a human being they are not always so evil and heartless. She was so happy to send them to HM, she even sent a frock for MH for Christmas night. She felt guilty for not being their when MH burnt her feet, she was concerned genuinely for MH during the police physical test. When Babita believed during the Biwi no. 1 competition that MH married MA by betrayal, what she did was very very wrong , she was partial towards Manushi but still agreed to let them be if she is what MA wanted after the tests. Now despite knowing that MA wants to be with MH so badly, she wants MH out of the house but only couldn't due to the grandchild.

Yes a dadi may be very loving towards their grandchild but not every MIL is  like khandaan ka chirag and all. The older Babu so easily agreed for adoption by Tejaina obviously because it was due to Tej. But if she was so particular only about bloodline, she would have immediately then and there itself asked the Meets for a  baby instead. But she didn't na.

And so many more but I don't want to type 😂