Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

I got so used to watching him everyday 😆❤️

Honestly, Amber's witnesses were the real entertainers 🤣 Esp Dr Spiegel 🤣

Doofenshmirtz_Portrait.jpg

Edited by Autumn_Rose - 1 years ago
Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago
As a victim myself, an abuser is what amber looks like, and Johnny, the victim. She should STFU because she does not represent us. Also the case doesn't acknowledge that Johnny is an abuser, its only regarding the statement  that Mr. Waldman where she  fake called 911. There were 2 instances and they never got into that during the trial. 

Edited by Autumn_Rose - 1 years ago
Autumn_Rose thumbnail

I never called Johnny a saint, he's got his own issues.

But it was evident he never abused her. She was the one who used to hit him.

Two days ago I looked up some pictures of these two which weren't in evidence and I could legit see bruises on his face. On the other hand she was completely fine. This woman had a scratch on her face few days ago and couldn't cover that with makeup, how do you expect me to believe she could hide her bruises so well.

An actor's career gradually and organically declining on its own is understood...it hallens to everyone...but Heard made a false statement and had malicious intentions which made Depp lose POTC and FB. Disney had already negotiated a salary with him.

PS: when the initial photos of Heard with the bruise had released, I was shocked to say the least and instantly sympathised with her. My viewpoint changed after the recording "I was hitting you, I wasn't punching you" came out. And when I went thru all the images and videos, that's when I became Team Johnny.

She became more and more insufferable as the trial went by. Really makes me want to throw up. She actually deserves to be locked up for what she did. In the Australia recording she admits to throwing bottles on him and hurting him. Too bad it wasn't played in court. Hav you heard the new recording that leaked a couple of days back. Looks like she sexually abused him too. She is VILE. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7bIyHUalDk

Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Amber's PR in full swing. 

Her accusations were specifically proved to be lies. Also, the case that he lost was not against Amber, but against a tabloid. So many people spreading misinformation. 

Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

As a victim myself, an abuser is what amber looks like, and Johnny, the victim. She should STFU because she does not represent us. Also the case doesn't acknowledge that Johnny is an abuser, its only regarding the statement  that Mr. Waldman where she  fake called 911. There were 2 instances and they never got into that during the trial. 

Bold: EXACTlY. 

Autumn_Rose thumbnail

That was Rottenborn 🤣 Objected when he was questioning Ben King 😆

The second half. I think it was the time Crazy Cat Lady got objected 40 times 😆

Morgan Tremaine aka Draco Malfoy had ended her when he responded to her 15 minutes of fame jab 😆

Do you think she will pledge the 10 million 😳😆

Autumn_Rose thumbnail

64D74FA5-0B7C-48D4-8672-7293A7A8FCAB.jpeg

Autumn_Rose thumbnail

Also for everyone: The second claim about spilling the wine and calling the cops was inaccurate. The police never saw the damages first time or second time round (there are no wine stains in the corridor on in the police bodycam). The jury didn’t believe amber and her friends were trying to fool the cops. So you see how imp jury instructions are there in the case. AH got the jury to focus on the the validity of the statement. And no - this has nothing to do with Johnny being abusive to amber.

Rather, the jury ruled that the statements amber made of the abuse were blatant lies, and rightly so. There’s a mountain of evidence against her being the abuser. Nothing can change the truth.   

Autumn_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sense9

What about one of her own lawyer’s who objected to his own question! 
and the main lawyer, Elaine (is that her name?) saying - “I am trying” when Camille (depp’s lawyer) kept objecting multiple times. 

Elaine actually cried twice in court.