Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: IWILLDIESINGLE

I didn't watch the whole trial, but I am confused why anyone would still stick up for Amber. What am I missing? She presented nothing to prove assault except her sister. Nothing on the tapes. The pictures were obviously non originals and showed minor damage at a stretch. No medical evidence. Nothing. What did I miss except he's an alcoholic drug user, and he sent some mean texts and abused her verbally?

I mean she accused Depp of beating her senselessly, split her face open, broke her nose and her vagina ravaged by a bottle, but apparently she got it checked out by her psychologist, rather than doing what normal people do when they are attacked physically in such brutal fashion.

If both are abusers, as per some, than we should not be sympathizing with Amber as this world at first demonized Depp, and now it is demonizing Amber, whatever goes around, comes around. And if people seriously think this case will have people not believe in women, than I am sorry that is the problem of your small mind. We should not trust someone's word based on their gender.

As for those harping about the UK trail, UK trial was a libel trial of JD and the Sun, in which news media is fully protected by Freedom of press. There were clear differences.

The court ruled that “The Sun is allowed to call Depp a wife beater by civil standard” they didn't say Depp was a wife beater, that'd be a criminal offense.

From my understanding, Main stream media don't have to tell factual truth. As long as their source comes from first party, they can print everything.

Idk why people bring up the UK trial. That was against a magazine and, like you said, they were protected by Freedom of Press. Which meant that they were allowed to publish anything, even if meant calling Depp a wife beater, irrespective of whether or not it was true. And newsflash: it was false.

There is one bit I remember from the UK judgement in which Amber's friend or something testified for Hicksville and the judge accepted that. Cut to the Virginia court where Hicksville's manager testified that there was only a small light bulb or something damaged and that Heard started yelling at him, not the other way round. And can you imagine Depp couldn't submit a lot of the evidence in the UK trial? There was no way he was gonna win under such corrupt circumstances.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Originally posted by: IWILLDIESINGLE

Because according to radical men hating feminists, they can call a man misogynist, rapist, sexist, creep, pervert and so on based on how they feel, but if someone else mocks someone they supported because of the metoo movement, than it is a crime on womanhood.

Exactly.

A victim is a victim, irrespective of their gender, race, caste, age, sexuality and religion. Johnny's win is a win for all victims, not just men.

Pseudo feminists can say whatever the hell they want, I have stopped indulging in conversations with them.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Johnny celebrated his win at an Indian Restaurant 😆❤️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=on3SrpEArCU

Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Johnny celebrated his win at an Indian Restaurant 😆❤️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=on3SrpEArCU

😆

I hope he has a stress-free life now. Bala tal gayi. 

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahisa_22

😆

I hope he has a stress-free life now. Bala tal gayi. 

Mast tikka khaya hoga, party-sharty toh humari hoti hai, waise hi apni jeet ka jashn manaya hai! ⭐️