Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

I honestly only liked Johnny onscreen and never cared much for him, but I really adore him now. I have listened to some of the longer versions of the audio recordings and he sounds like a bloody saint trying to make her feel loved and addressing her concerns.❤️

Same. Although I really liked Vanessa and him together.

I pretty much admired him as an artist. He's a literal chameleon!

When the photos came out I was so disappointed coz I really thought "did someone I admire really turn out to be this person?!"

But when the DailyMail tapes came out I was appalled. I vividly remember I had purchased L'Oreal makeup that day and had just returned home, only to find the news of the tapes. I was so nauseous that I threw them in the dustbin. Have never used a L'Oreal product ever since.

Now, after all the evidence given, I absolutely adore him too. The next time his film comes out, I will be buying a ticket first day first show. 

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Amber really makes me want to throw up now. I started watching the trial from a neutral stand point. I really can't stand her at all. She is disgusting and vile.I really can't stand anyone supporting her lies either, I find them equally disgusting. 

Johnny had literally lost himself after they got together.

See the pictures, its not ageing...but he looked traumatised and lost.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Also, if I bitch about my abusive ex to my friends (I have wished him dead for actually assaulting me) , how can he claim abuse when he is not part of the conversation? So she is claiming abuse after accusing him, when she has accessed his messages later?

I guess not everyone understands that.

If you've been traumatised t that extent you will say something right?

Amber beat him, punched him, called him all kind of names, he even had cigarette burn marks on his face...but he's still the villain because of things he said on txt messages.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Camille owned the courtroom honestly. What a star ⭐️❤️

Loved how she shut Turd down every time 😆

Camille GIFs | Tenor

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I didn't watch the whole trial, but I am confused why anyone would still stick up for Amber. What am I missing? She presented nothing to prove assault except her sister. Nothing on the tapes. The pictures were obviously non originals and showed minor damage at a stretch. No medical evidence. Nothing. What did I miss except he's an alcoholic drug user, and he sent some mean texts and abused her verbally?

I mean she accused Depp of beating her senselessly, split her face open, broke her nose and her vagina ravaged by a bottle, but apparently she got it checked out by her psychologist, rather than doing what normal people do when they are attacked physically in such brutal fashion.

If both are abusers, as per some, than we should not be sympathizing with Amber as this world at first demonized Depp, and now it is demonizing Amber, whatever goes around, comes around. And if people seriously think this case will have people not believe in women, than I am sorry that is the problem of your small mind. We should not trust someone's word based on their gender.

As for those harping about the UK trail, UK trial was a libel trial of JD and the Sun, in which news media is fully protected by Freedom of press. There were clear differences.

The court ruled that “The Sun is allowed to call Depp a wife beater by civil standard” they didn't say Depp was a wife beater, that'd be a criminal offense.

From my understanding, Main stream media don't have to tell factual truth. As long as their source comes from first party, they can print everything.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail

Tbf Amber Heard, must like Kangana needs mental medical attention. Seriously toxic and mentally disturbed sociopath.

Edited by IWILLDIESINGLE - 1 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahisa_22

Dude, you're in for a shock. Loads of so-called 'feminists' are supporting her. Just read this pile of trash:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2022/jun/01/amber-heard-johnny-depp-trial-metoo-backlash?CMP=share_btn_tw

You'll feel like throwing up. Also, our very own Simi Garewal believes that Turdy was the victim of JD's 'vicious PR campaign'. Look at her Twitter. 

Because according to radical men hating feminists, they can call a man misogynist, rapist, sexist, creep, pervert and so on based on how they feel, but if someone else mocks someone they supported because of the metoo movement, than it is a crime on womanhood.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail

Anyways that doesn't mean their are not incels and misogynists who in future will use this in online arguments to try and deviate many issues, but isn't that same for feminists using the patriarchal structure of the world to generalise anything when it comes to criticism of male community.

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IWILLDIESINGLE

Anyways that doesn't mean their are not incels and misogynists who in future will use this in online arguments to try and deviate many issues, but isn't that same for feminists using the patriarchal structure of the world to generalise anything when it comes to criticism of male community.

I think before anything, people need to have empathy for others. That comes without gender, nationality, color, religion, everything. If one is siding with the abuser and blaming the victim - the only thing they lack is empathy for another human being who was abused and then wrongly accused.