Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Iceflames thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Why?? Aren't Indians supposed to be beautiful?

Whats with the racistic mentality, if anyone is extra pretty, gorgeous or handsome, they must be  European or middle eastern. Because, Indians are supposed to be brown and ugly, aren't they? Its appalling to consider anyone lightskinned and beautiful to be Indian. So the conclusion goes - yup some other ethnicityđź‘Ź

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

Well, you failed

Its barely hit 4 pages in 24 hours

You want a superhit thread - talk about how crappy nepo kids are

My DP does not allow me too 

Originally posted by: Iceflames

Whats with the racistic mentality, if anyone is extra pretty, gorgeous or handsome, they must be  European or middle eastern. Because, Indians are supposed to be brown and ugly, aren't they? Its appalling to consider anyone lightskinned and beautiful to be Indian. So the conclusion goes - yup some other ethnicityđź‘Ź

I feel you just vented out a lot of your own thoughts. 

FanofAreebsMum thumbnail

Originally posted by: foursquare323

Most of the Khans and North Indians look Central Asian/Middle Eastern/ Mediterranean.

All Khans look Indian/South Asian..who do you mean when you say North Indian? Most definitely look South Asian.. very small minority may pass for other race but its a stretch..

Iceflames thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sonam-Fan-Sonu

I feel you just vented out a lot of your own thoughts. 

No I just echoed the thought process behind your question

FanofAreebsMum thumbnail

yep!! its so sad to see posters here who act all sanctimonious in one thread say related to skin colour and bleaching and fair and lovely...and then in other threads totally show their internalised skin tone biases

Edited by Bulbbul_Pandey - 1 years ago
Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Punju Khatris dominate the industry and we all know they are very fair they have that European features ..but for me they look Indians even when their origin is in Pakistan. Alexander the Great and his men stayed in that area of Potohar... I read something about it on youtube.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Kareena and karishma are mixed with British not sure which side had white mixed but they still look Indian to me. Aish and hrithik have an international look to them especially hrithik 

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dirdam

Punju Khatris dominate the industry and we all know they are very fair they have that European features ..but for me they look Indians even when their origin is in Pakistan. Alexander the Great and his men stayed in that area of Potohar... I read something about it on youtube.

Yeah, Khatris have a little bit of mixing with Middle Eastern/Iranian regions and have somewhat different features from the rest of the country. And most non-Indians associate the South Indian features with Indian. So I get this main leads not looking like Indian bit. 

foursquare323 thumbnail

Why?? Aren't Indians supposed to be beautiful? Whats with the racistic mentality, if anyone is extra pretty, gorgeous or handsome, they must be  European or middle eastern.

đź‘Ź

Did anyone say Indians are not beautiful? No one said any of these actors are extra pretty or gorgeous.

The question was so simple and straight. Do Indian main leads not look Indian? How did you assume all these things like racism, light-skinned, and good looks from a simple question like that?

Like someone else said before, I feel like you are venting out your own thoughts and feelings on the subject matter.