Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NoraSM thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Moor278

Adding something here...

I was looking forward for this track because it had the option of both V and Sai excelling at their jobs... 

It was a career vs family track... not career vs bahu.... V was an equal participant in all this... At least that was projected when he made tall claims about why the differentiation between beta and bahu!!!

But the stupidity in getting him arrested for a bribery case and Sai saving him makes it utterly laughable... and Sai ne bhi koi teer nahi maara... she just happened to see Vitthal ke phone main Kamath ka call and connected two and two together

So what purpose did it solve??? Itna hi crap dikha rahe the to 2 din aur khich lete....

Why make a mockery of you own lead? (Can't even say now that it was because of music video... because he is back to shoot the weekend show)....

Sometimes I wonder if the makers really like V ka character? why are they hell bent on destroying him???? he is one half of the show!!!! how can they do this to him????

Even didnt like Sai in the episode yesterday... agreed she knows how J is... but he crossed all limits that day... he had threatened to get married and have rough s*x with her earlier but he proper attempted to rape her in this episode. In her own bedroom, in the supposed safe confines of her home... One which belongs to a former DCP and current ACP BTW. 😡

And instead of being traumatized, she is glaring and blaring at Vitthal and Thorat.... use kuch waqt to dete recover karne ko... that could have been the episode even...

She seemed strangely calm narrating the ordeal to the police!!!

Why couldnt they call police home and show the evidence? Vaha pe Sai ka statement lete? How difficult it is to imagine/write something like this?

And then even though Jagtap is not behind bars, Sai is coolly dealing with him???? How???? Makes me think there is not a single woman writer on the team.... every one of us has faced harassment to some degree.... only a woman writer could have understood what Sai went through!!!

Kya jaldi hai inko????🤢

The USP of this show is Sai and they know it so instead of coming up with gripping parallel track to reduce stress on leads, they fill everything with Sai thinking audience will lap it up without any objection. 

They see fans demanding sherni Sai and they come up with a Sai who has no other layer than fighting with people at every chance she gets regardless of her experience with them. 

Imtaraa thumbnail
Could've been possible only if the ML was present 🤣
Shree15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Exactly I wrote the same in Social media thread, they should've atleast shown honeymoon period of 2-3 epis for Sairat before jumping to drama, remarriage was done without proper rituals, there was no sindoor, mangalsutra scene, SR talk was all about career and kaku and literally zero mention of Pakhi & Shruti as if they didn't even exist, then Consummation happened with a blink of an eye, atleast not more they should have shown pillow wall removal scene, but they really don't seem to care about Sairat relationship anymore, and as I said yesterday this bribery and molestation case was last minute change to accommodate ML's absence hence they wrapped it up hotched potched, nothing make sense anymore.

I don't know how they even going to feet Samrat's death here, also Surrogacy rumours, but Surrogacy doesn't make sense anymore coz they'll not show Smarat's death and miscarriage togather, it'll be too much, plus as per promo Pakhi is turning negative so don't think Sairat will consider her as a prospect, it'll dumbest move ever, but my feel is that all family members excluding Virat will come to know about Sai's pregnancy and then she might get kidnapped and Samrat will die Saving Sai and her child, Virat and Sai will be forever debted to Pakhi, she might demand their child and maybe they'll give her after the birth, don't know it's so messed up.

But one thing ML's unavailability, whether we accept or not is definitely affecting the story, at the time of his wedding trp was stable, they didn't have pressure, that's why they dragged, but right now they want to retain their numbers, has pressure from channel, hence showing anything in hurry, but hopefully story will get stable after IPL only of Trp increase otherwise it's danger sign for Ghum!

Neha1808 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosyme

Mansi was sick so that P could take her to hospital and then go missing from screen for MV shooting.  

Lol sahi pakde hai! 

Neha1808 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Am I the only one who felt uncomfortable with characterization of Sai after a traumatic incident? The dialogues she got were atrocious with repetitive dialogues like Isne meri izzat pe hath dala....which educated woman of today's time will hold on to that patriarchal mindset which shames women for act of a barbarian? 

They don't display any kind of sensitivity while dealing with issues like this 

They’ve transformed Sai into an “aabla nari with selective fake feminism in the workplace”...! From defending Devi Tai and Shivani bua (during Amey track) and running out of the safe house to save Pari and Balakram TO “mere izzat par haath Dala” and doing main “Sai Virat Savaan” hu jaap every five minutes (savaan coz she says SAVAAN instead of Chavan)!!! UTTER NONSENSE! 

Rosyme thumbnail

This JM scenes are becoming irritating and repetitive.

They named V as Virat Sai Chavan just to show that if P becomes Mrs Virat Chavan or Shruti comes back also he will remain Sai s husband always.

That temple Cowri scene depicting the future is scary. Don't know what it will lead to.

Anilaanu thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rosyme

This JM scenes are becoming irritating and repetitive.

They named V as Virat Sai Chavan just to show that if P becomes Mrs Virat Chavan or Shruti comes back also he will remain Sai s husband always.

That temple Cowri scene depicting the future is scary. Don't know what it will lead to.

if they are going to show surrogacy track show will be out of top5....its golden chance for colors to come up with new show and get back slot leader position... 

theshadowdiva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don't even what the f@#k is going on with Ghum! All the episodes (even the advanced ones on Hotstar) are completely bizarre, confusing and fasts! I have this utter fear of Pakhi being shoved down our throats with Virat so much in the future and Sai being sidelined..Also seeing that Sai is pregnant, I don't her to loose the baby.. Thoda toh khushiyan daal doh bhagwan.. Samrat ka death I hope fake ho... Yaar, I just don't know what is going to happen, but I am seriously getting negative vibe from the show.. and wapas I have to leave it behind again..

mysticriver thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kuch faydah nehi. Just stop watching the show for your own mental peace. 

scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I agree. I started watching only for Sairat. Sairat  may not even come so easily now. Either across the table, or across ZA. Not watching for that kind of Sairat.

Let them continue to make their mistakes.