Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosyme thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Mansi was sick so that P could take her to hospital and then go missing from screen for MV shooting.  

nutmeg7 thumbnail

No clue why Mansi became suddenly sick. Last known about Mansi is that she was taken to hospital by Patralekha and Mohit. To be honest, I won't be surprised if Mansi is suddenly fit and fine and back in ZA. 

Moor278 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

exactly... she could have just proved her innocence since she was already in hospital...

Vitthal ka baad main kisi aur tarike se karte...

or vice versa like you said...

Ye to chance pe dance tha... agar phone nahi aata ya vo Thorat ko chillate hue nahi dekhti to kaise prove karti... so its not detective Sai... it was just lucky Sai. 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

I hate to say this but Vitthal's clownery looked more real than the acquittal of both Sai and Virat

nethraa_99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Agree with everything you said. 

I would prefer it if both the leads did their repective job well - Sai as a doctor & Virat as a policeman. It is not fun to see a superwoman FL.

And I agree about Sai & Jagtap. Absolutely no trauma shown. And Sai did not seem brave/strong - the treatment came out as trivialising such a traumatic experience.  I felt quesy.

There is a woman writer in the team...maybe even two. 

nethraa_99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sadiltl

Now I am more worried about samrakhi and Pakhi! I don’t know there they stand 😳

I am totally pissed off at the makers. I never thought there would be a day I would talk about technicalities and making. I always felt sairat are real in some parallel world. That feeling is lost now because this kind of episode doesn’t happen in alien world too 😳. What was that!!!

ps: can someone tell me what is the purpose of making mansi sick. I genuinely want to know if I missed something. 

Such loose ends (Mansi) is what makes me believe yesterdays episode was an unplanned hotch-potch. Maybe due to time crunch..what with that new SP family show and all..

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: nethraa_99

Such loose ends (Mansi) is what makes me believe yesterdays episode was an unplanned hotch-potch. Maybe due to time crunch..what with that new SP family show and all..

I don’t know what is the obsession with pregnancy and miscarriage.?!! 

Also if they are showing sai going wacko with pregnancy Harmones and virat doing pakhi’s bidding due to Sammy’s death, that is the worst possible thing to watch. 🤪
I don’t want miscarriage or the above one. I want only fake pregnancy dear lord !!😭

Imtaraa thumbnail
I was seriously waiting for sairat's beautiful marital life after confession, they made us wait for 2 freakin years for sairat's confession and they're serving crap in the name of marital life and challanges😭 i don't think there's any hope left for their marital life as she's pregnant now, and yes the famous samrat death track is about to start.
Imtaraa thumbnail
I think they're shutting it down, without showing us proper life of sairat🥲
NoraSM thumbnail

Am I the only one who felt uncomfortable with characterization of Sai after a traumatic incident? The dialogues she got were atrocious with repetitive dialogues like Isne meri izzat pe hath dala....which educated woman of today's time will hold on to that patriarchal mindset which shames women for act of a barbarian? 

They don't display any kind of sensitivity while dealing with issues like this