Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

One question bugs me whenever I read about 83 movie flop. Did anyone claim what is the lose it faced? 

Why I am asking because I never heard the lose of 83. Either they are hiding amount with due rest of players not to tell how much PH lost money as people rejected movie on World Cup or 83 covered all money due to digital rights, collections and satellite rights but for tax evasion PH is hiding it as the movie already got the flop tag.

Can anyone tell me how much is the lose?

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Mohenjodaro vibes ? 

Will wind up at around 70cr with a higher budget ?

Edited by CrimeMasterToto - 1 years ago
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -PD-

I think 83 collected 150 crores but yes I agree 83 is called a flop because of its budget of 250+ crores. 

Though Gangu didnot collect as good as 83 or equal to 83, it is considered better movie over 83, unfortunately.

no 83 was 100cr domestic..it opened at 12cr but went downhill after that..its lifetime is less than gangubai..gangubai finished at 128

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

83 is one of the biggest disasters of all time.

Prithviraj is also gonna end up in that list. YRF is going through a horrible time. Jayeshbhai Jordar had a laughable total of 15 crores total. It's almost as embarrassing as Dhakkad. 

Edited by hotchoco - 1 years ago
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: cougarTown

no 83 was 100cr domestic..it opened at 12cr but went downhill after that..its lifetime is less than gangubai..gangubai finished at 128

Oh thanks and any idea what is lose of 83 ?

I am curious to know.

Edited by -PD- - 1 years ago
Almirah thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PD-

One question bugs me whenever I read about 83 movie flop. Did anyone claim what is the lose it faced? 

Why I am asking because I never heard the lose of 83. Either they are hiding amount with due rest of players not to tell how much PH lost money as people rejected movie on World Cup or 83 covered all money due to digital rights, collections and satellite rights but for tax evasion PH is hiding it as the movie already got the flop tag.

Can anyone tell me how much is the lose?

https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=6612

https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=6622

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

This guy is confident Prithviraj is a flop

https://twitter.com/satyasanket/status/1533812405423116288?s=21

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Back on the actual topic ðŸ˜†, looks like the movie is just crashing on Monday.  It might end up with a total number of around 70cr. Honestly given how bad the trailer was and how little buzz it had 70cr is a lot more than I expected.