Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

Nobody objected to Manushi's skin show in the movie? Wasn't SLB forced to edit Deepu's midrif in Padmavat?

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Nobody objected to Manushi's skin show in the movie? Wasn't SLB forced to edit Deepu's midrif in Padmavat?

this is an irrelevant movie 😆so they didn't care to object

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

BOI giving 10lacks more collection than producer yrf LOL 

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

https://www.koimoi.com/bollywood-news/samrat-prithviraj-shocking-shows-of-akshay-kumar-starrer-getting-cancelled-due-to-zero-occupancy/

Epic beijjati

BW should learn from marathi cinema how to make historical movie.. Gashmeer and Pravin trade's sarsenapati 15 crore ke budget hone ki baad bhi low screen mein slaying .. ppl on twitter comparing both movie ..and sarsenapati eating maharashtra and pune's market from prithi 

ek toh akshay is completely mis cast .. uparse 40 din ke movie mein more than history romance highlight hua why ppl will watch.. akshay prithiraz chauhan ke look mein itna jeyada miscast pata nei keya shocke ye movie pe cast kia ..aur 40 days mein movie khatam.. sarsenapati ka 2 sal lagaa and a masterpiece . chalo ye movie toh purai geyaa ..

Almirah thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Epic beijjati

BW should learn from marathi cinema how to make historical movie.. Gashmeer and Pravin trade's sarsenapati 15 crore ke budget hone ki baad bhi low screen mein slaying .. ppl on twitter comparing both movie ..and sarsenapati eating maharashtra and pune's market from prithi 

ek toh akshay is completely mis cast .. uparse 40 din ke movie mein more than history romance highlight hua why ppl will watch.. akshay prithiraz chauhan ke look mein itna jeyada miscast pata nei keya shocke ye movie pe cast kia ..aur 40 days mein movie khatam.. sarsenapati ka 2 sal lagaa and a masterpiece . chalo ye movie toh purai geyaa ..

i loved sarsenapati too it's a masterpiece opsora dearest ❤️

priya185 thumbnail

Not sure if this is true but mental health is a serious issue

https://twitter.com/umairsandu/status/1534947275348529152?s=21

YoursTrulyOne thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
he is fake and doesn't know anything. Akshay is probably shooting for one of his 10 movies in pipeline right now.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

He doesn’t appear to have much passion for his work. He just does it for the money and since he’ll still get work and make money I doubt these series of flops will affect him that much. I’m sure he’s disappointed by the outcome of these two films but severe depression?  My speculation is he’s probably more upset about all the trolling he’s been getting and the “Canada” digs than the box office numbers here.  

Also Taran’s tweet above has me 🙄.  What shockwave through the industry?  Please!!  Everyone and their grandmother knew this movie wasn’t gonna work the minute the trailer was dropped. Ain’t nobody shocked about anything here 😆