Confusion hi confusion hai...

Param-Sundari thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Last 3 episodes been full confusion. 

Me to makers : aakhir kehna kya chahte ho?

Ps: stopped watching@6 am not worth it.

How's your morning?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niharthebird thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SundariP

Last 3 episodes been full confusion. 

Me to makers : aakhir kehna kya chahte ho?

Ps: stopped watching@6 am not worth it.

How's your morning?

I still don't get how the things happened? what is the timeline between pregnancy and god bharai. And of course what the f*** is going on. highly confused. Itna kya jaldi hai inko?🤔

Toreadff26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Fear of ASR becoming AKT due to majboori is ruining my morning !!! 

Param-Sundari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niharthebird

I still don't get how the things happened? what is the timeline between pregnancy and god bharai. And of course what the f*** is going on. highly confused. Itna kya jaldi hai inko?🤔

Who knows why the speed? I mean do whatever you want but let it sync with the audience 

Param-Sundari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Toreadff26

Aisa ho gaya toh show dekhna chhod denge 🤷

It's a deal breaker

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Toreadff26

Never. ASR has proven that he cannot be emotionally blackmailed just because its his mom. He is not going to marry pretha. That guy has standards. But i m not sure what with jyo being so sneaky n all. 

Aarthi_01 thumbnail

Tho the scenes they showed us indicated that arylie have started their married life happily .. i somewhere still feel that it's a trap set by them...given all the hints they throwed at us..

Shravani95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

With this show speed at weekend need mental check up b4 getting worse.. Damaged badly...Aww My Morning got nicely😆..for asking sugg hw can this be trap🤣

kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I want my money back!!!😡

neha11122 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Coming after some time over here....just with the episode drama didn't feel like doing anything!!

So saw the updates of the episode and few clips..

Utter nonsense shown...no privacy in giving out such an information...this never happens in any hospital. No doctor does such a bullshit...😒

And infertility thing is a sensitive and big issue...they have just brought it up in pieces... they should have shown it a bit more realistically..🤦

I think the only good thing in episode was aryan imlie's intense conversation about their loss, not able to become parents and the way they emoted it😍♥️

Rest everything was crappy i mean narmada i don't expect anything from her...being a woman she said all that in precap is so surprising.

A woman bringing a woman down is not good!! 🤦🤷

And then remarriage for her son with preeta as if he will agree ...

It's aryan Singh Rathore he will never support something wrong.

And his love is not so weak that just for a child he l marry someone else... neither jyo nor bd 

How did narmada think of such a thing 🤷🤷

And aryan Singh rathore said the right thing to Imlie when they want to become parents they will...their are many other ways...

I just hope imlie uses her brains this time for which she is known and not gets blackmailed by that narmada or else Aryans love will lose and i dont want to see him in another grey area!! 

He has had enough 🤦🤦

I hope imlie stands out here and gives a new hope to the society in terms of infertility 😑