Made the FL cry and suffer to get trp....

hurrom thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I see Imlie on and off...after Aryan entry I was hooked to the show.....but didnt see any episode for 2 months cause I was bsy with work,internship and preparing for my exm...I am active on IF and sometimes see the clips which is posted here....Now I am feeling really sad for Imlie.....I mean she is 20 years old...and when the show start it was a concept that how Imlie progress in her life but now the show is only about how Imlie suffer... Didnt Imlie suffered to much on previously on her life and first marraige.....Imlie always suffered because she was an illigimate child....then with forced marraige trauma.....then her 1st husband raising question to her character..... Was that not enough... But in 2nd marraige she also suffering from her MIL taunt who flip when Aryan get shot then flip again when she got pregnant and then flip after MC track...now Imlie have to suffer for infertile also....I mean can Imlie be happy in this 2nd marriage.... Why the makers show Imlies progress that she become a famous journalist and career oriented woman who can handle both house and office.... Why she have to suffer.. ... For the trp and drama female lead has to suffer and selfless....means there is a limit of suffering also.....didnt Aparna pray for that now she will be happy.... But the writers have forget thier writing also and now writting this bullshit track.....I mean will Imlies suffering will not end....now the makers will show that MIL flip again and ask her to leave her son so he can have a life and family with new partner..... I am done ranting...the show is end for me now.....I will be active on IF..  And after exm I will see the old arylie scene from drive...... Now Aryan acting can get me back to watch this show.....