Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iheartu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

For sure she came here one fine night and read the first post of this thread and then....  🙁 

Sunshine_nino thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mshuja

I was just wondering who will they cast next to sumbul in season 2

Aryan Singh Rathood Koo deehaan Mai rakhtey huay Apne views share kijeye

1 Gurmeet : Maan from Geet 

2  The old ASR ...from ipkknd 

3   Arjun bijlanii 

4   Shivin Narang 

5  Jadu hai jinn Kaa hero 😊😂 I don't know his name 

His name is Vikram Singh Chauhan. 

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Can someone please ask Gul k beti kii jaga unkaa beta paidaa kraa Doo ...in imlie 2 😂😂😂🤭 in this way Fahmaan can be retained...

true.. 

they always have only daughter for heroine and continue with them as FLs with new ml 😤

JaZzs thumbnail

I was just wondering who will they cast next to sumbul in season 2

Aryan Singh Rathood Koo deehaan Mai rakhtey huay Apne views share kijeye

1 Gurmeet : Maan from Geet 

2  The old ASR ...from ipkknd 

3   Arjun bijlanii 

4   Shivin Narang 

5  Jadu hai jinn Kaa hero 😊😂 I don't know his name 

no popular hero will take that role.. probably she will have some lesser known like fahmaan and I'm sure there will be some fans to ship them 😄

only in Madhubala show the ph got the same Vivian daena play as hero after leap too opposite drashti as Madhubala daughter, though the show eventually went off air..

JaZzs thumbnail

so arylie dying prediction has also come true 😄

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ch1pLvrPSV1/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

WriterReview thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

After generation leap

Sundar+Arpita+Malini in grey hair

Imlie + New entrant (Cheeni's grown up) in black hair

Neela in full blue hair up above sky or exited

Doll as hashtag once upon a time model 

Anu is in super grey+goldern hair as grandma

Narmada in super grey hair as dadima

All again caught in new love triangle..

Malini+Cheeni creating obstacles for Imlie's kid...

Rather then all this nonsense... easily the showmakers could have made Imlie 2 with no relevance of past... used all actors including Gashmeer and made an action packed thriller in line of detectives... and even the ex Director would have loved directing it... considering his penchant for action + science fiction.

But unfortunately I guess the channels dictate terms and story writing is just cut - paste - copy these days only with different actors,

Same fire sequence, same idols being prayed also at times... everything looks same... only channels get different.

Poor writing skills is reasons for bollywood + eventually serials also will die natural death and what will remain is OTT web series.

missFiesty_69 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: WriterReview

After generation leap

Sundar+Arpita+Malini in grey hair

Imlie + New entrant (Cheeni's grown up) in black hair

Neela in full blue hair up above sky or exited

Doll as hashtag once upon a time model 

Anu is in super grey+goldern hair as grandma

Narmada in super grey hair as dadima

All again caught in new love triangle..

Malini+Cheeni creating obstacles for Imlie's kid...

Rather then all this nonsense... easily the showmakers could have made Imlie 2 with no relevance of past... used all actors including Gashmeer and made an action packed thriller in line of detectives... and even the ex Director would have loved directing it... considering his penchant for action + science fiction.

But unfortunately I guess the channels dictate terms and story writing is just cut - paste - copy these days only with different actors,

Same fire sequence, same idols being prayed also at times... everything looks same... only channels get different.

Poor writing skills is reasons for bollywood + eventually serials also will die natural death and what will remain is OTT web series.

I thought GM refused to do ITV under any circumstances, no matter what ? Phir kaahe ka action sequence ? 

@b: well, that's the way ITV works and the TRP audience love it so 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ what's wrong it with it ? People get entertained. If some people keep finding reasons to crib, we can't help that can we ?! 

ITV never claimed they will show excellence in terms of writing. The same cliche plot is presented to u in different ways... It's a talent that they manage to make it unique even though the overall plot is same. 

Edited by missFiesty_69 - 1 years ago
Param-Sundari thumbnail

Originally posted by: missFiesty_69

I thought GM refused to do ITV under any circumstances, no matter what ? Phir kaahe ka action sequence ? 

@b: well, that's the way ITV works and the TRP audience love it so 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ what's wrong it with it ? People get entertained. If some people keep finding reasons to crib, we can't help that can we ?! 

ITV never claimed they will show excellence in terms of writing. The same cliche plot is presented to u in different ways... It's a talent that they manage to make it unique even though the overall plot is same. 

Babe... Imagine having shit load of content on wed and asking ITV to make content like web? 😂😂

Just tune into what you like would be sooo much easier no?

missFiesty_69 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Param-Sundari

Babe... Imagine having shit load of content on wed and asking ITV to make content like web? 😂😂

Just tune into what you like would be sooo much easier no?

Exactly 🤣 but no we have got to crib !! Woh humari janam sidh adhikar hai 😎