Is Agasthya going to die ? Is he quitting ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Please don’t tell me Imlie will now marry Vishwa ? How horrible! 

Edited by Sutapasima - 2 months ago
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Please don’t tell me Imlie will now marry Vishwa ? How horrible! 

I don’t think so. Agastya might fake his death to expose the masked killer 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: PSharada

I don’t think so. Agastya might fake his death to expose the masked killer 

What a great relief is that . Thank you ❤ 😊 💓 ☺ 

Now am in the mood to update the next episode. 

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sai won't leave the show. The tracks are shocking and everyone is tensed about it here. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

If he's quitting then better they take another gen leap instead of bringing new ML like they ruined first season

NamrataRa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Gul's spineless ML era continues.....

Whether the wedding is fake/ real,  the sanctity of imlie and Agasthya relationship is doomed.

If sai plays same type of telugu speaking badass characters, where is the versatility ?

If they show Surya died in place of Agasthya , still the rituals are real before the family. I think they want to start a new love story. Imlie will never believe any men now but a second chance with a doppelganger is a bad idea gul.

NamrataRa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

On a side note some delusions in SM want a new heroine for the new character forgetting the show belongs to imlie , her journey irrespective of many men's entering her life.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NamrataRa

On a side note some delusions in SM want a new heroine for the new character forgetting the show belongs to imlie , her journey irrespective of many men's entering her life.

Delusion as usual.  Imlie is a legacy show and by killing agastya they proved once again that the legacy heroine is the most important character…heros can come and go but the legacy heroine will remain until she gives birth to the new legacy child. They’ve done this in yrkkh past generations as well.  But Agastya was a lovable character despite his flaws..and he and imlie had a sweet love story.. I think this wedding is the final break of imlie from,agastyas family..to show him marry someone else frees her to move on with the new hero..from a itv moral aspect..But I hope Gul khan shows a change of location ..like imlie going to the city..meeting her real family..starting her proper music career. She doesn’t need to sing to drunk men anymore..I hope Gul khan elevates imlie..she came from a rich upper class family..her father wanted her to be a singer.. I hope they take the show there.. I’ll miss Agastya..but not his wretched family..especially that vamp dadi.they also need to close of Vishwas family track.and move to fresh new track. A new revamp will be good..

salmagurl21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

He is playing a double role of agastya and vishwas senior officer. If you watched yesterday's episode they didn't show the senior officers face. But it sounds like sai ketan so one of his roles might die. We don't know which one?