Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago

Izzat rakh li isne meri 🤣🤣 I really don't know why I am so excited for his entry. I feel there will be a nice fresh element that will be added to the show which will revamp it in a whole new way. And the best part, the actor seems to know and understand the core value of the show. Jaldi aao Vidrohi ji.

LogicLover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

Izzat rakh li isne meri 🤣🤣 I really don't know why I am so excited for his entry. I feel there will be a nice fresh element that will be added to the show which will revamp it in a whole new way. And the best part, the actor seems to know and understand the core value of the show. Jaldi aao Vidrohi ji.

Even Im so excited for his entry. Two people with same power but different ideologies, just imagine the tashan we will get. And like Savi said, he is going to be a dedicated cop.

All I hope for is no romantic angle. Apart from that this track is going to be rocking adventure and we will surely enjoy it.

Welcome Savi Thankur to Maddam Sir fandom

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Originally posted by: LogicLover

Even Im so excited for his entry. Two people with same power but different ideologies, just imagine the tashan we will get. And like Savi said, he is going to be a dedicated cop.

All I hope for is no romantic angle. Apart from that this track is going to be rocking adventure and we will surely enjoy it.

Welcome Savi Thankur to Maddam Sir fandom

I haven't really given much thought to the romantic angle... for some reason am not bothered about it much. If it happens, meh. If it doesn't, meh. but am really forward to his dynamics with each member of MPT. I want him to be respectful but a little notorious. I want him to share a great rapport with Pushpa ji and Billu. I want him to be really chulbul types - a complete opposite of the calm Haseena. Hence the chaos I want to see shall come. Haseena ke naak mein dam karke rakhna hai isko Pushpa ji aur Billu ke saath milke. No throwing of chappals on me for my statement. 🤣🤣

I love Haseena and I want to see someone gutsy enough to just annoy her to the core that she snaps and loses her cool 🤣🤣

LogicLover thumbnail

I haven't really given much thought to the romantic angle... for some reason am not bothered about it much. If it happens, meh. If it doesn't, meh. but am really forward to his dynamics with each member of MPT. I want him to be respectful but a little notorious. I want him to share a great rapport with Pushpa ji and Billu. I want him to be really chulbul types - a complete opposite of the calm Haseena. Hence the chaos I want to see shall come. Haseena ke naak mein dam karke rakhna hai isko Pushpa ji aur Billu ke saath milke. No throwing of chappals on me for my statement. 🤣🤣

I love Haseena and I want to see someone gutsy enough to just annoy her to the core that she snaps and loses her cool 🤣🤣

Saw him in 500 celebrations live today. Gulks being Gulks "Koi competition nahi hoga. Bahut dekhe hain aise" 🤣 I just love her

He admitted his character is going to bring lot of chaos in MPT 🤣 Seeing how all cast is excited about new track makes me excited too. I'm sure I'm going to love his track like I loved Mira's track. He is going to make MPT cry buckets 😆 

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Originally posted by: LogicLover

Saw him in 500 celebrations live today. Gulks being Gulks "Koi competition nahi hoga. Bahut dekhe hain aise" 🤣 I just love her

He admitted his character is going to bring lot of chaos in MPT 🤣 Seeing how all cast is excited about new track makes me excited too. I'm sure I'm going to love his track like I loved Mira's track. He is going to make MPT cry buckets 😆 

I missed Guki's live. I was otherwise occupied 😭 Link Share share, please 😭

LogicLover thumbnail

Gulki's live was completely blur. You couldn't see anyone. I don't know who was holding the phone but he needs to learn how to hold it 🤣

Media will be soon posting the videos. Few videos are out par sab bus 1 min ke hain. Once full video is out, I'll post it.

But the celebration is really grand. I was so happy and proud. This is the first show I saw getting such a grand coverage from media for completion of 500 episodes 🤪

Chir-Cute thumbnail

Who is this flirty host? i like him already 🤣

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-M5tpftZgBY

Edited by Chir-Cute - 1 years ago
LogicLover thumbnail

You should have seen him in live. He was continously flirting with Gulki and Yukti 🤣 but both of them roasted him so well 

LogicLover thumbnail

Media has started posting it already. One by one so many are coming up. Once I get a video with complete celebration at one place will post it

Edited by LogicLover - 1 years ago