Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Crowd puller....LMAO.....Bhool Bhulaiya 2 is a sequel to a very popular movie...the opening was going to be good.....and probably the movie is good so its making money.....we will talk when another unhitched movie of Kartik releases...

I hope you remember this if Pathan turns out to be a Hit.😆

SRK couldn't give a Hit for 8 years. If that movie works, it would be because of it being part of Spy universe and Salman's extended cameo.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AwaamKiJaan

I hope you remember this if Pathan turns out to be a Hit.😆

SRK couldn't give a Hit for 8 years. If that movie works, it would be because of it being part of Spy universe and Salman's extended cameo.

What spy Universe...😕 #genuine question..

and Salman's extended cameo reminded me of his extended cameo in Antim.....I hope u remember the opening and lifetime of Antim....🤣

You can also see Deepika and John's latest movies openings and life times...in case u are planning to give the credit to them also because in SRK's movies he did not give a hit movie because of himself but if a movie is hit then the credit goes to every body else and their dogs.🤣

and 8 years really.....SRK's last movie was almost 5 years back....but effect badhane ke liye 8 bhi achha lagta hai..😆

matlab yaar kitna exaggerate karte ho tum log😆

aur kuchh bataoon...ya itna kaafi hai😉

PangaNaLe thumbnail

What spy Universe...😕 #genuine question..

and Salman's extended cameo reminded me of his extended cameo in Antim.....I hope u remember the opening and lifetime of Antim....🤣

You can also see Deepika and John's latest movies openings and life times...in case u are planning to give the credit to them also because in SRK's movies he did not give a hit movie because of himself but if a movie is hit then the credit goes to every body else and their dogs.🤣

and 8 years really.....SRK's last movie was almost 5 years back....but effect badhane ke liye 8 bhi achha lagta hai..😆

matlab yaar kitna exaggerate karte ho tum log😆

aur kuchh bataoon...ya itna kaafi hai😉

Pathan is supposed to be set in the same universe as Tiger series. Salman would appear in the film as Tiger. Essentially Pathan is a sequel of Ek Tha Tiger and Tiger Zinda Hai. YRF is setting a spy universe like the MCU.

There are reports that Hrithik was also offered to appear in Pathan reprising his role from War, but he denied it.  

Going by your logic SRK shouldn't get any credit for Pathan because he is also getting the sequel advantage like Kartik. 

He took a break for 4 (not 5 and you were talking about exagerration Lol) years because he was struggling to give a Hit. Not because he wanted to take a break or any other personal reason. 

I don't need to see anything. But you can go and look at Kartik's last movie opening which was not a sequel. He has given Hits and good box office collections before as well.

Stars always get paddings in their films like big director, popular heroine, chartbuster music etc. Doesn't mean the film is only working only because of those paddings. If you can see that in SRK's case, then you could see it for Kartik as well. 

As for me, I'm not biased. I see Pathan as SRK movie and BB 2 as Kartik movie.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AwaamKiJaan

Pathan is supposed to be set in the same universe as Tiger series. Salman would appear in the film as Tiger. Essentially Pathan is a sequel of Ek Tha Tiger and Tiger Zinda Hai. YRF is setting a spy universe like the MCU.

There are reports that Hrithik was also offered to appear in Pathan reprising his role from War, but he denied it.  

Going by your logic SRK shouldn't get any credit for Pathan because he is also getting the sequel advantage like Kartik. 

He took a break for 4 (not 5 and you were talking about exagerration Lol) years because he was struggling to give a Hit. Not because he wanted to take a break or any other personal reason. 

I don't need to see anything. But you can go and look at Kartik's last movie opening which was not a sequel. He has given Hits and good box office collections before as well.

Stars always get paddings in their films like big director, popular heroine, chartbuster music etc. Doesn't mean the film is only working only because of those paddings. If you can see that in SRK's case, then you could see it for Kartik as well. 

As for me, I'm not biased. I see Pathan as SRK movie and BB 2 as Kartik movie.

Pathan being a sequel is the most hilarious thing I have heard....matlab kuchh bhi....just to discredit SRK tsk tsk...SRK did a cameo in Sallu's movie Tubelight ...fir?? They will keep doing cameo in each other's movies....I don't know what SRK's obsession whith cameos is....but he is also doing a cameo in Bramhastra....how in the world are u even connecting all this?? 

Now all of a sudden Pathan is a sequel of ETT??🤣 

Bhai aise toh ek din tum Pathan ko Mugle-Azam ka sequel bhi bata dogi....anyone can harp on their imagination without logic.....seriously whatever u are saying is so ridiculous that I don't even want to discuss it any more....

and BTW now Kartik is being compared to SRK??🤣...usse pehle Ranveer tha....bahut aaye...aur dhool phaank kar chale gaye.next SRK....next SRK......SRK is a giant and except AB Sr and the other 2 Khans.....no one comes even close to his stardom...😎...

Chalo u keep making ur Hawa mahals ...i am out of this discussion....We will talk when Kartik's next movie releases...😆....or when people start saying next Kartik...instead of next SRK......despite his break ....SRK is still the benchmark of BW⭐️

I have been on this forum for almost 12 years now...and I see the same story every time an actor gives a hit movie......next SRK aa gaya....aur SRK is finished.😆...I feel bad not for SRK but the ones being compared to him....kyon mazak udwate ho Bhai....kyon itna pressure daalna hai on these actors who are just settling in BW...🤔

Edited by blue-ice.1 - 1 years ago
PangaNaLe thumbnail

Pathan being a sequel is the most hilarious thing I have heard....matlab kuchh bhi....just to discredit SRK tsk tsk...SRK did a cameo in Sallu's movie Tubelight ...fir?? They will keep doing cameo in each other's movies....I don't know what SRK's obsession whith cameos is....but he is also doing a cameo in Bramhastra....how in the world are u even connecting all this?? 

Now all of a sudden Pathan is a sequel of ETT??🤣 

Bhai aise toh ek din tum Pathan ko Mugle-Azam ka sequel bhi bata dogi....anyone can harp on their imagination without logic.....seriously whatever u are saying is so ridiculous that I don't even want to discuss it any more....

and BTW now Kartik is being compared to SRK??🤣...usse pehle Ranveer tha....bahut aaye...aur dhool phaank kar chale gaye.next SRK....next SRK......SRK is a giant and except AB Sr and the other 2 Khans.....no one comes even close to his stardom...😎...

Chalo u keep making ur Hawa mahals ...i am out of this discussion....We will talk when Kartik's next movie releases...😆....or when people start saying next Kartik...instead of next SRK......despite his break ....SRK is still the benchmark of BW⭐️

I have been on this forum for almost 12 years now...and I see the same story every time an actor gives a hit movie......next SRK aa gaya....aur SRK is finished.😆...I feel bad not for SRK but the ones being compared to him....kyon mazak udwate ho Bhai....kyon itna pressure daalna hai on these actors who are just settling in BW...🤔

Lol you're pathetic. 

If you can't read the last line of my post I would repeat it for you. 

I see Pathan as SRK movie and BB 2 as Kartik movie.

So stop whining that I'm discrediting SRK for for Pathaan. Pathaan example was only given to show you mirror.

You asked me about the spy universe and I just told you that. There are multiple articles on Pathan being related to Tiger universe. If you don't know shit then you can just google it. This has been discussed many times on multiple forums. Its technically a sequel to Tiger films. I'm not making any hawa mahals. You're just living under a rock despite being SRK fan.😆

As for comparing SRK to Kartik, Kartik's last Hit movie has been way more recent than SRK's last Hit movie. SRK at this point is completely living on his past hype. He's in such a desperate need of a Hit that he's even begging Hirani for it.😆

The delusions must be real to think he's still the benchmark. SRK was only mentioned by me because you are his fan. Not because he's some benchmark Lol. Never called Kartik next SRK either. Neither in my life I would ever say Ranveer is next SRK. Don't mix up all the arguments you did in 12 years while defending SRK.😆

Anyway, the main point was, no need to wait for Kartik's next movie. Before BB 2, he has managed to give good openings and lifetime collections with movies which had no big director or A-list actresses. He doesn't need a sequel to give a good opening. 

However, talking to you is like bhains ke aage been bajana. Looks like its not about SRK or Kartik or anyone. You just want to fight with me, because this is not the first time you've tried to pick a fight. I don't know why is that.😆

I have probably pissed you off for some reason that you lose all your braincells while talking to me.😆