Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Almost 235 books were created for the loan spam thingy, can something be done about this? they are now deleted, but by deleted, they are still in the database and in hindsight, still on the site and the user can either change the setting or just go on another spamming spree. And deleting users isn't doing much rn since they keep coming up with MIDs

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 1 years ago
Koeli thumbnail

There should be a system to lock the FF post by the FFEs especially when a story is plagiarised. Along with that, there should be a DT NT section on the summary page of each story. Currently, there is no place where a DT can be put and we don't want to put it up in a summary or author note.

Koeli thumbnail

Can we have some fixed sections somewhere where the readers get to choose stories of their liking, like Original stories, Y/A, Horror, Comedy, Romance, Teen, Fan Fiction, Mytho, etc

Koeli thumbnail

Amended rules for fan fictions

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5294518

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijay

We will be creating a Delink feature where a FanFiction can be delinked with the original Topic Thread so that it can be migrated again as a different FanFiction.

This option will only be available to FanFiction Editors only.

It is a much-needed feature, Vijay. It will be helpful to many authors. 

Thank you for your tireless efforts with all these improvisations across all sites. 

Edited by Viswasruti - 1 years ago
vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijay

Add more option to the Fanfiction homepage to highlight:

a) Recent Additions

b) Popular Fan fictions

We have updated the homepage with this option.

aakritisri1111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8

When we paste from word document the space between two lines get jumbled. Please look into this aspect. It creates a lot of issues and or work gets doubled. It is for fan fiction section as well as normal forum posts

P.S. I am pasting @Koeli post as this is the issue faced by me as well everytime I post my update… It takes around 1 hour to make everything proper.. Back in days I never faced such issue.. Also there were loads more colors and fonts at the time of editing,.

Now colours and fonts issue may not resolve but can you please look into line spacing issue ☺️

P.S.S If this issue has already been resolved then Thank you for that ☺️

Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: BrhannadaArmour

"1k" means 1000 (prefix "kilo" in the metric system). Naturally, I would expect a G-rated story with 1000+ Likes per chapter to appear ahead of the R-rated-but-Strictly-21+ story Pawn (several hundred Likes per chapter) on the first page of the Most Popular list.

When the Fan Fiction section is sorted by Most Popular, the story by Shraddha, I Have Something Important To Tell You, is on page 87 out of 90. It has only one chapter with 183 Likes, not "1k Likes per chapter." That's impressive, but not comparable to the popularity of Pawn with its incestuous "sexual scenarios and nudity."

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/2320

Is this the story to which you were referring? Shraddha has only this one story in the Fan Fiction section, and I couldn't find any other author using the name Shraddha.

Is the popularity algorithm working as intended?

What do members who identify as 13 years old see on the first page of the Most Popular list? That everyone is reading and liking certain stories, which you can't read unless you lie about your age?

When someone gives my story a FAIL, is that counted as a Like to make it more Popular? I hope not.

No that’s not the story I am talking about… it is not even migrated in the new section. There are many stories that has more than 1k likes and it’s for general audience but unfortunately they are not migrate for you to see it in the fan fiction section. Since I am pretty active that why all my stories are migrated. Well, once upon a time I used to be popular author 🤷🏻‍♀️ MC or no MC.

PS: I know that 1k means 1000 and not 100.. 😀
Regarding the rating of the story Pawn, it’s still R rated. But in future I would be editing hence the trigger warning. Don’t worry we still have a month time to edit things. 

One more thing, if a story has potential, MC or No MC it will have readers, likes and engagement. 

I don’t think the most popular filter is implemented yet… 

It’s an open forum, anybody can read whatever they want to as long as they give their consent to read. As I have said earlier we are not here to check and verify their age. We have implemented the date of birth column we will stick to that. If someone is lying or forging their age it’s upon them and not upon us..

PS: Got the link https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3350915

Edited by Koeli - 1 years ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

can we (or just the FFEs) have a "see all" type of button here so that we can see the list of all the people who have posted/migrated their stories, irrespective of their popularity? It may turn out helpful with implementation of the new rules 

image_2022-06-26_130045560.png

vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

can we (or just the FFEs) have a "see all" type of button here so that we can see the list of all the people who have posted/migrated their stories, irrespective of their popularity? It may turn out helpful with implementation of the new rules 

image_2022-06-26_130045560.png

We will add this option soon.