Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Okay not episode or UD related, but this has been in my head and I gotta write this down. kuch achha na lage, na samajh aaye, koi nahin, priyankit ko taad lo.

This is just me imagining that ankit reprises his role as Neeraj shekhavat in Illegal, and Priyanka goes as a new entry, Mrinalini.

*Karma*

He's smoking as he tried to forget everything, and tried to reach Akshay to sort this out. He knew after the court case he had burnt the bridges, but he also knew how to manipulate him enough to get something done.

"Ehh...I'll try tomorrow, right now I gotta take my mind off everything...it's been too much." he was just wallowing in his misfortunes, and universe's injustices towards him when someone caught his eye.

"Oh my my... Sure I was going to forget everything for a while, but she looks like she'll be one unforgettable face for lifetime."

"And body." his gaze was roaming on her body, and while he wanted to rip that tiny dress in one swift motion, he also wanted to go slow and explore her body inch by inch, as slow as he could go. He could easily imagine her sprawled on his bed already... Maybe tied up too. 

He entered the club, his eyes following just one person, and like an experienced hunter, he had his traps in place.

"Ooh I'm sorry."

Mrinalini aka lini, turned and looked around as someone bumped into her really hard, and she almost lost her balance there. She knew these kinda men really well...

As she turned around, she's almost shocked for a moment. The guy's face had genuine remorse, and he looked really concerned but kept his hands to himself, despite really wanting to catch her in case she fell.

And he was gorgeous. His gaze was honest, she knew then, and it was a mistake. Her features softened. And as she glanced at his lips, she knew she wanted to know more.

"It's okay. It happens." she replied.

"I'm glad you are okay, I'm Neeraj shekhavat."

"Lini. Mrinalini Sen."

They started chatting, but after a few drinks, as the music got louder Neeraj suggested they should go outside. Lini almost fell from her seat, five drinks and her six inches stilettos already too much for her. She's saved by the huge muscle wall in front of her though, and this time his arms wrapped themselves around her, saving her from joining the floor.

He smiled down at her, almost in awe of this stunning woman in his arms. He'd seen his share of gorgeous women, from models to beauty pageants, sprawled up on his bed...but she's definitely something else. The way his hand enveloped her entire waist easily, her sweet scent which was nothing like he'd ever experienced, and when she looked up at him with those gorgeous eyes...and her full lips...made him rock hard right then. She's perfect. God was there any way he could keep this one permanently... 

And he hadn't even seen her naked yet.

Slightly tipsy, Lini leaned on Neeraj completely, and let him lead the way. It was beautiful. As the cold air made her shiver, she snuggled into him more. She was starting to get really sober, yet she was kinda drunk, a little bit enamored by her crush on this stranger.

Suddenly she felt his hand sliding down and she jolted as she felt his hand trying to slid under her dress.

"NEERAJ... NO. We're not that comfortable." She suddenly stood apart and crossed her arms. She's shaking, but she couldn't let go situation out of hand. She needed to get out safely. 

He looked at her with a look she did not recognize. 

"Look I'm sorry if you felt that this was on cards today... but nope I'm not really comfortable. Sorry." Lini looked away from his eyes and quickly turned away, wanting to get out as soon as her shoes and jelly legs would allow. Her heart sank  as she realised that the club was very far away.

"Do you really think I care whether you are comfortable or not?" he said with a smile  which sent shivers down her spine despite the fact that she had admired the same lips a few hours earlier.

He yanked her roughly towards himself, and just as she was about to make a noise, he shoved his fingers roughly in her mouth.

Oh she looked so pretty with her mouth open for me, the things I'm gonna make her do...he thought to himself. He pushed his hand further as she struggled... So tiny and so much fun. He was going to keep this doll. She was his. 

"NEERAJ" he heard a familiar voice as he saw someone coming towards him. He knew he should have waited till they're in the bedroom.

Niharika pushed him away roughly and pulled the girl protectively behind her.

"You know who owns this club right... I can have you thrown out in a second." he said with poison in his voice.

Niharika rolled her eyes. God despite the financial and social struggles she's glad that his father had no hand in raising her. This man/ step brother was such a delusional loser.

"Actually I own everything now. Usi ka notice dene aayi thi. You have to leave your house in a month" Niharika wanted to say something more, but she needed to  get the girl out of his presence.

*Three months later*

He's in jail for drunk and rash driving, and he felt ridiculous. He could have murdered someone earlier, and nobody could have harmed a hair on his head.And now he was in jail for drunk driving, and not being able to pay the money... because his b#stard f#ker father decided to give up everything to his w#ore step sister...?

When he was told someone was there to see him, he knew Akshay would be there. But when he entered the meeting room he was shocked.

It was that girl from that night.

https://ibb.co/85BX4nY

"Surprised?"

She looked at the cops and for some reason they all went away, leaving the two alone, and him baffled. He'd just realised how much difference a few grands made everyday as all special treatment was taken away from him.

"What? Don't be shocked. I paid them, so I could talk personally, in isolation. Just you and me."

She's mocking him? Oh his bad luck... otherwise he'd have marked her in ways she'd have remembered him entire life. 

"Uss din ka trailer kaafi nahin tha aaj picture dekhne aayi ho... saali tum r#ndi auratein hoti hi aisi ho, bas upar se cheekhna chillana hai."

"Wow" she's not really shocked, after that night, she'd done some research, and holy F the guy was the kinda douchebag who should not be allowed anywhere near human civilisation.

"And now we know why your father gave away everything to your step sister... you're literally way too dumb." she said with a calm smile.

This just enraged him and only if he wasn't handcuffed, he'd have ripped that dress and shut her up in so many ways that she would have remembered him entire life. Consequences be damned. 

"You know you should stop being such a douchebag. You're not the only one who is rich. Actually I've found out that now you're on the road dirt poor. So...." She was calm as cucumber. 

She leaned closer and looked in his eyes.

"I want you to know, that  it's me. And I want you to remember every woman you've ever hurt, in any way. I just wanted to make things clear that it wasn't a co incidence." she smiled.

"I've heard that last time you're in jail a few people jumped you... because you're a rapist. Do you know what happens to pedophiles though?"

She looked at his confused face, and felt giddy. It was almost adorable. God she wished he wasn't such a monster... Almost too good looking for this. She pecked his confused face and walked away, clicking heels fading in the background.

A few days later, he was transferred  to another jail.

Why? Nobody knew. Prisoners like him were never sent to this jail, not paying fines etc, these were too mild. This was a dangerous place. But he knew he would survive. He  was no sissy weak bitch... and he could handle everything.

"kisliye andar  hai?" A gruff voice asked him.

Before he could answer, a guy came in a hurry, running up quickly.
"bhai...bhai...jo aaj naya murga aayega na...behanc#od sala katai ch#tiya hai. dekho kagaz gir gaye the guards se, main chupakar laya hoon. 7 saal ke ladke ka rape karke khoon kiya hai usne..."

IT was then he realised the guy he was talking about, was just besides him.

Neeraj, wanting to say something, trying to run for somewhere, felt rooted. His legs wont move. All he could remember was Mrinalini's warning, and countless blurred faces he barely remembered.

Edited by Bluekohl - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bluekohl thumbnail

Do I actually know what it is..nope. but here it is.

sorry if i tagged you wrong here

08_maria thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Whaaa whaa...whaaattt!!

This is πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

I first thought you were taking his character soft here with a change but you sent him where he needs to be!🀬

"Wow" she's not really shocked, after that night, she'd done some research, and holy F the guy was the kinda douchebag who should not be allowed anywhere near human civilisation.

Bang on with this !!

"I want you to know, that  it's me. And I want you to remember every woman you've ever hurt, in any way. I just wanted to make things clear that it wasn't a co incidence." she smiled.

My most favourite one!!

Ohh somebody stop the show and invest into illegal with better character graphs😳

Bluekohl thumbnail
Originally posted by: 08_maria

Whaaa whaa...whaaattt!!

This is πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

I first thought you were taking his character soft here with a change but you sent him where he needs to be!🀬

Bang on with this !!

My most favourite one!!

Ohh somebody stop the show and invest into illegal with better character graphs😳

Yes despite the 'realism' characters are dud there too. 

I wish they'd drag priyankit there for a while

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Wow! 

Just wow. 

That was deeply impactful buddy. 

Seriously.... I could just imagine them in that scene. And what a comeback by Lini😍

thunderbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I haven't watched Illegal, but i do know what role he played 

your writing  >>>>>>>>> πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

Bluekohl thumbnail
Originally posted by: thunderbird

I haven't watched Illegal, but i do know what role he played 

your writing  >>>>>>>>> πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

He plays a rapist. A narcissistic psychopathic rapist. Maybe sexual sadist too. 

All I know is I want to bash his head open. 

Thanks, glad you liked it😊

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

😍 Wow This Was Way Better Then Fateh Tejo 

I Loved Reading It 

The Writers Of UD Can't Even Come Close Thinking Or Writing Something like This.

Lipstickqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

Do I actually know what it is..nope. but here it is.

sorry if i tagged you wrong here

Oh my goodness! Take a bow. πŸŽ‰πŸ˜‚

nushhkiee thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

enjoyed reading it πŸ˜³

loved the gifs too