Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anee2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Happy happy birthday Yuktii! Its still May 18 in my time zone so not late yet 😅.

Embodiment of a naturally talented yet extremely hardworking actress! She's constantly striving to develop and improve, both in her craft and herself as an individual. One who makes Karishma Singh come alive in our hearts through every emotion, every glance, every nuance, every hand motion. One who can make Karishma Singh as warm at heart as fiery in attitude. One who's made me fall irresistibly in love with Karishma Singh's love for her loved ones. Hats off to her taking the character and performance to new heights with every episode!

She's serious at work, but so bubbly, sweet and awwdorable as a person. Charming and sexy with a beautiful bright smile that can make anyone smile along no matter the day. Her positivity is contagious!

All the more love and riches from the universe! You've earned it all my lady!

Ps. Deepika di wonderful cake once again, amd Yukku will love this gift because she has preserved other figurines in her makeup room as well.

And thanks komal for making YuKi's birthday threads!

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Anee2

Happy happy birthday Yuktii! Its still May 18 in my time zone so not late yet 😅.

Embodiment of a naturally talented yet extremely hardworking actress! She's constantly striving to develop and improve, both in her craft and herself as an individual. One who makes Karishma Singh come alive in our hearts through every emotion, every glance, every nuance, every hand motion. One who can make Karishma Singh as warm at heart as fiery in attitude. One who's made me fall irresistibly in love with Karishma Singh's love for her loved ones. Hats off to her taking the character and performance to new heights with every episode!

She's serious at work, but so bubbly, sweet and awwdorable as a person. Charming and sexy with a beautiful bright smile that can make anyone smile along no matter the day. Her positivity is contagious!

All the more love and riches from the universe! You've earned it all my lady!

Ps. Deepika di wonderful cake once again, amd Yukku will love this gift because she has preserved other figurines in her makeup room as well.

And thanks komal for making YuKi's birthday threads!

I hope I get a glance of it in some random bts video ðŸ˜†

Chir-Cute thumbnail

No one is allowed to tell me that am behaving like a 16 year old. I repeat, NO ONE! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Let me just die in peace today 

Anee2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

No one is allowed to tell me that am behaving like a 16 year old. I repeat, NO ONE! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Woohooo! Congratulations di! Hard work paid off!

As soon as I saw this on Insta I got so happy I ran here to announce it. I was screaming in my head "I know her yukku, I know deepika di from south korea!!" You're pretty much a celeb in my head now.

LogicLover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

Congrats Di! I saw her story on Instagram and I then and there knew it's you. She got your gift and posted it in her story. I'm so happy ðŸ¥³

Chir-Cute thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anee2

Woohooo! Congratulations di! Hard work paid off!

As soon as I saw this on Insta I got so happy I ran here to announce it. I was screaming in my head "I know her yukku, I know deepika di from south korea!!" You're pretty much a celeb in my head now.

@bold: I can totally imagine you doing this ðŸ¤£

Chir-Cute thumbnail

Originally posted by: LogicLover

Congrats Di! I saw her story on Instagram and I then and there knew it's you. She got your gift and posted it in her story. I'm so happy ðŸ¥³

me too