Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LogicLover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Wishing you the happiest birthday Yukti Kapoor, one of the finest, extremely talented, hard working, gorgeous, beautiful and humble actress of ITV.

I saw you first in Maddam Sir and I can bet no one would have done justice to this character except you. If Karishma Singh is such an inspirational and admired character today, it's only because you pulled it off with such a perfection. 

Keep shining and smiling always. Lot of love from fans!

LogicLover thumbnail

Surprise for Yukti from First India Telly

https://youtu.be/oKVonGdL6g0

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

With Billu, Cheetah and First India Spotlight😳

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X185KukqmZ8

Edited by Chir-Cute - 1 years ago
Chir-Cute thumbnail

Happiest birthday to the girl who made me fall in love with her purity of heart offscreen and her devotion to her loved ones onscreen. ❤️

Your journey from Nanhi si kali meri Laadli to Agniphera to Maddam Sir has been phenomenal 

421313-361230200576915-1096262421-n.jpg571530.jpgmaddam-sir-spoiler-alert-karishma-singh-gives-a-shocking-ultimatum-to-sho-haseena-malik-920x517.jpg

Happy Birthday, Yukti. Wishing you an abundance of love, happiness, success and good health always smiley27

Untitled.jpgUntitled1.jpg

Chir-Cute thumbnail

Since she is quite popular amongst you guys 😆😆

I disagree with her sidekick statement though!  

Untitled.jpg 

LogicLover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

Happiest birthday to the girl who made me fall in love with her purity of heart offscreen and her devotion to her loved ones onscreen. ❤️

Your journey from Nanhi si kali meri Laadli to Agniphera to Maddam Sir has been phenomenal 

421313-361230200576915-1096262421-n.jpg571530.jpgmaddam-sir-spoiler-alert-karishma-singh-gives-a-shocking-ultimatum-to-sho-haseena-malik-920x517.jpg

Happy Birthday, Yukti. Wishing you an abundance of love, happiness, success and good health always smiley27

Untitled.jpgUntitled1.jpg

I didn't see her in her previous shows. In fact apart from Sonali Ji and Rahil Sir, I saw none of them. But she is just freaking amazing in Maddam Sir. And even after being the best, she improves herself with each episode. The expressions, style, dialogue delivery, everything is awesome. I cannot even imagine someone else playing Karishma Singh. It's writers who wrote this character but it's Yukti who has brought it to life.

And not only onscreen, she is such a sweet pie offscreen as well. Her interviews are just lit.

Happy Birthday girl ❤️

I guess she is on leave after 1 PM today so we get to see some celebration clips before that 

LogicLover thumbnail

Yukti's birthday celebration with Divay Dhamija

She looks so happy here

https://t.co/7e8K7rqtPv

Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 3

happy birthday, to yukti kapoor .I really adore this bubbly actress . And i have been her fan from her urmila 's role in siya  ke ram and karishma singh in MS.

once again wishing her a very happy birthday

Chir-Cute thumbnail

Originally posted by: LogicLover

I didn't see her in her previous shows. In fact apart from Sonali Ji and Rahil Sir, I saw none of them. But she is just freaking amazing in Maddam Sir. And even after being the best, she improves herself with each episode. The expressions, style, dialogue delivery, everything is awesome. I cannot even imagine someone else playing Karishma Singh. It's writers who wrote this character but it's Yukti who has brought it to life.

And not only onscreen, she is such a sweet pie offscreen as well. Her interviews are just lit.

Happy Birthday girl ❤️

I guess she is on leave after 1 PM today so we get to see some celebration clips before that 

Neither have I. Maddam Sir has all the cast that am seeing for the first time. Not a single cast I have seen before. All it took was this show to make me fall in love with them. Agreed, I cannot imagine anyone else playing Karishma Singh's character either. It has to be only Yukti

It's always a joy seeing bubbliness in offscreen bts and interviews. She is a joy to watch. 

@bold: ohhh... my yesterday's delivery reached there at about 3 pm IST. She might miss it 😔