Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BaAZiGar0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Comments (February 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: QueeN456

Hii dear ali.. Sry for my stupidity... Nautanki on uh about anger.... Actually I really missed that noti and post... I don't kw how... 

But So so sry... ❤️🤗

don't worry about anything. we are all here to have fun and enjoy together. sorry if i didnt include you or didnt respond to your tags. it was not intentional. 💕

BaAZiGar0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DJ_3

Is that from the rugby match shirt you posted 😜

sorry im replying 3 days later...i think someone had posted a reel that started with a close up of his face. 

BaAZiGar0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ektag06

Ali, hormones are acting up? 🥵🥵😍😍

acting up or working perfectly fine miss? 😉

DJ_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BaAZiGar0

sorry im replying 3 days later...i think someone had posted a reel that started with a close up of his face. 

I meant, the nose bump you were fangirling about was from a rugby match as he was wearing a rugby shirt.😂

BaAZiGar0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DJ_3

I meant, the nose bump you were fangirling about was from a rugby match as he was wearing a rugby shirt.😂

really i didnt know that! kinda hot that's he's athletic to point of getting injured. 🥵

DJ_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

really i didnt know that! kinda hot that's he's athletic to point of getting injured. 🥵

Well some speculation, not sure but rugby players get nose broken quite often 😬😅

QueeN456 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

don't worry about anything. we are all here to have fun and enjoy together. sorry if i didnt include you or didnt respond to your tags. it was not intentional. 💕

U too don't bee sry Ali.. Plzz😳... I kw that v well ki it was unintentional..  it was my stupid trick to gain attention from uhh 😉😳... Bcz I was missing uhh as we had v less chats in this forum... 

But trust me.. I found u r most understanding girl... That's I always love about uhh... 🤗❤️

Edited by QueeN456 - 2 years ago