Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Superuser27

Some of it is in today's episode and some of it is in the precap. I saw the episode on hotstar in India

No no was asking if Shahs saw the telecast or not?

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Mujhe aapki yaad aayi by god. Hum ho sakte they woh mike pe bolne wale log 😂😂

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Woh raaaaaaaaaaaat Apun 2 baje tak piya 

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

U.S is going for elections in November. But since Anupamaa has gone there, the only thing their media is interested is in Anupamaa. The only thing that Anupamaa has managed to successfully achieve in U.S is to make everyone addicted to a daily dose of Tamashah and entertainment. 

Even the fake Americans are asking Anupamaa to be sent back. We Indians don't even have that option. But fake Americans should understand ki Maa aise toh wapas nahi aane waali hain... They are the chosen ones by Maa. Jhelna toh padega hi. smiley36

Edited by InsaneDivine - 1 months ago
Bodhianveshika thumbnail

Is the pre-cap the same that she wants to come to India for Dimple's wedding?

Itna sab hua hain and I suppose it will be fought in court, will the partner be allowed to go overseas?

InsaneDivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

Is the pre-cap the same that she wants to come to India for Dimple's wedding?

Itna sab hua hain and I suppose it will be fought in court, will the partner be allowed to go overseas?

Precap is Maa and Beeji being hit by stones and Maa going madhosh behosh while Majnu holds her in his arms doing what he is best at - Anu Anu. smiley17

InsaneDivine thumbnail

Shruti is attending some secret calls. I hope Anuj se pyaar na milne ki wajah se Shruti ne kahin aur pyaar dhoond liya hai just like Kavya - someone who dresses up well, not like Joker Majnu and is of her age. smiley16 Waise bhi ghar ke bahar jaakar pyaar dhoondna toh is show ka theme hai, toh why not the one character that deserves the most. smiley36

Bodhianveshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: InsaneDivine

Precap is Maa and Beeji being hit by stones and Maa going madhosh behosh while Majnu holds her in his arms doing what he is best at - Anu Anu. smiley17

It is interesting how None has questioned Anuj's unsolicited presence everywhere Anupama has been in unwavering support while being a celebrity himself had a huge engagement with Shruti.

None would have minded otherwise, but it's been Anupama judging others and claiming moral highground, isn't it only imperative that she receives in kind?

Nothing MaAn about them any which way one puts it.

Bodhianveshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: InsaneDivine

Shruti is attending some secret calls. I hope Anuj se pyaar na milne ki wajah se Shruti ne kahin aur pyaar dhoond liya hai just like Kavya - someone who dresses up well, not like Joker Majnu and is of her age. smiley16 Waise bhi ghar ke bahar jaakar pyaar dhoondna toh is show ka theme hai, toh why not the one character that deserves the most. smiley36

Edited post.

Hope she is absolutely distraught after he shouted on her and finds the confidence and courage.

Or may be she files a case or complains against Anuj and Anupama?

May be applies for Adhya's custody?

The nurse can be a witness.

Shruti ka koi friend hi nahin dikhaya hain nahin toh pyaar dikhna woh bhi tab jab woh ghar me band hain under an actual nurse's supervision toh unlikely lagta hain.

But yeah Shruti is gaining the moral highground toh uska character sabotage toh karna hi hain. Dekhte hain kya karte hain.

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 1 months ago