Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

My fav moments today - The phamous Chai Masala ke dabbe utha kar Health officers ne phek diye 🤣

This was the biggest crime. Itni amoolya cheez aise thodi na phek dete hai. If they had thrown it outside in the crowd, then all the protestors would have dropped the stones and bottles and scrambled to grab the packets, as if cash was being thrown. Mandbuddhi majboor could have gotten energised to collect all of them for Meri Vanraj ki Anu and subsequently loses his life in the ensuing stampede for Anupamaa masala chai. It would have been so ideal.

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

This was the biggest crime. Itni amoolya cheez aise thodi na phek dete hai. If they had thrown it outside in the crowd, then all the protestors would have dropped the stones and bottles and scrambled to grab the packets, as if cash was being thrown. Mandbuddhi majboor could have gotten energised to collect all of them for Meri Vanraj ki Anu and subsequently loses his life in the ensuing stampede for Anupamaa masala chai. It would have been so ideal.

I really thought that one of the stones would kill Majboor.

ShahH8er thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD

I really thought that one of the stones would kill Majboor.

Stone should have at least hit him instead of the poor YashMa. Then both ex wife and ex husband would have been recuperating on adjacent hospital beds and doing their cheap romaanch smiley37

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I saw this news on insta today and immediately remembered our own Statue of Slavery 🗽 

IMG_2842.jpeg

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I saw this news on insta today and immediately remembered our own Statue of Slavery 🗽 

IMG_2842.jpeg

Inspired from Anupamaa I guess smiley36

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Yep. Ditto smiley37

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Drama Enthusiasts

Is anupama serial  ka naam hona chahiye 

Anupama.,the scapegoat  pehle  usko ache se khilsayenge pilaayenge phir baad mein  halal kar denge 

ShahH8er thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

Inspired from Anupamaa I guess smiley36

I propose a Statue of Slavery aka Anupamaa to be constructed in any dumping ground in Amdavad. To symbolise her core nature, it can be made entirely out of waste material. This best out of waste cumpeetishan will spur creativity as well. Thu Thu Thu smiley9

Edited by ShahH8er - 1 months ago
STPrincess thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ye kaisa sasta amreeka dikhaya hai Jahan stone pelting hoti hai 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 

Just watched few clips from today's episode. What clownery !! 

Deepu ne dil khush kar diya Aaj to. Itna bole hain Deepu ji 😂😂😂 Ek hi din me saare dialogues khatam. Ab ye lead kya karega ? Patli galli se nikal lega out of the show ?? 

Edited by STPrincess - 1 months ago
InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

The most ironic moment was when she was claiming to the judge taking the trophy back, that she put in a lot of hard work and efforts to win Supershtar Shef.smiley39

Seriously Mrs. Shah? Which efforts?? Prepared the same Gujarati dishes which you always knew. No other cuisine experimented with apart from that one random dish in the elimination round. Literally got through to the final without having to cook in the semifinal because of sympathy. If aansoo bahana is certainly a lot of work, then yessmiley20

This character rises only to be degraded. Imagine you win a trophy, but have to literally beg in order to keep it. There is 0 dignity in Anupamaa.. Absolute 0.smiley39 Par yeh Anupamaa hai ki jiske atmasamman ko kabhi chot lagti hi nahi..  agar phir se mauka milega toh phir bheek maan legi