Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

Good ! Useless issues being brought up

Loved how the court slammed the petitioners for bring up such bullshit cases

All day and night its just religion on news channel courts etc

Dodototo thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Not for religious purpose but out of curiosity I would love to see whts behind those close doors ..is thr any men in black type stuff going on or wht😂 imagine alien thr lol

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dodototo

Not for religious purpose but out of curiosity I would love to see whts behind those close doors ..is thr any men in black type stuff going on or wht😂 imagine alien thr lol

Me too. Some of the closed rooms in Padmanabhaswami temple was opened only recently, and there were crores of jewelry. I'm hoping for manuscripts in case of the Taj. What arw they waiting for?

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This is news to me. I wanna find out what’s behind closed doors too! Wait, what does religion have to do with it?

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Sorry to burst the bubble of excitement on the possible secrets behind the doors, but ASI (Archaeological Survey of India) has already released pics and reports on what is Actually underneath the Taj Mahal. Which is why The Courts were so harsh on the petitioners and asked them to study and get into ASI to "explore" heritage sites if needed. 

The so-called “22 rooms" in the basement of the Taj Mahal are not really rooms, rather a long arched corridor along which doors were fixed so the space could be utilised better, sources in the Archaeological Survey of India (ASI) who have seen the basement area on several occasions, said.

“The work of maintenance of underground cells on the river side was taken up. Decayed and disintegrated lime plaster was removed and replaced by laying of lime plaster and traditional lime processing before application", the ASI newsletter mentioned, referring to its restoration and repair work at the Taj Mahal.

https://www.livemint.com/news/india/taj-mahal-asi-releases-pics-of-underground-cells-ahead-of-lucknow-court-hearing-see-here-11652781995133.html

This is nothing but another pathetic diversion tactic by the ruling party to distract from real issues and the sheeple as usual fall for it

Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

dont people realize that these new silly things just keep coming up to divert the attention on the most important issues?

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Poor Ranvir is not getting any money from Left or congress. He needs to do something to raise himself before their eyes.

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: colossial2015

Poor Ranvir is not getting any money from Left or congress. He needs to do something to raise himself before their eyes.

He can marry kangu or Payal rohatgi and enter ektas lock upp