Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jollyismyname thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

we wont,.,at least today,,,,even makers should realize ke today should be a light hearted episode…not only becuase its 200 but also Babis bidaai….they have to give us a discount ….

arshia786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..AnkitaS...

aisa hi kuchh hote dikh raha hai mujhe bhi...😒

Coz abhi maine TV pe dekha woh psycho Shashank ki photo se baat kar rahi thi ke tumhe jabardasti yeh shaadi karni padi blah blah blah and usne photo ko kiss kiya aur yeh Appu ne dekha 🤔 

What a cringey that girl is😵  

I just want the misunderstanding or Appu to leave now so that we can get to Khadus manaoing his bayko. All this Netra drama and the wait for her to leave is just killing me now. 

..AnkitaS... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Exactly yaar.. Snehalata should have stayed back then may be the impact would have been different.. but this Netra drama is going over board..

But after this Khadus apne Shisht ko manane jaayega hi naa..😉

..AnkitaS... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arshia786

I just want the misunderstanding or Appu to leave now so that we can get to Khadus manaoing his bayko. All this Netra drama and the wait for her to leave is just killing me now. 

Don't worry.. we can only hope for the best..

jollyismyname thumbnail

Chinmayi I wanted to ask you something….and let me know what you think? 3 of you girls post quick summary here immediately after the episodes available….and then you go ahead and write the whole episode for poor people like me…i mean i dont expect for you to do that immediately….i can wait till the next day because you are already giving us summary….why ? So you are not busy writing while we discuss the summary here….i have noticed it takes you about more then an hour/hour and half to do that…..and then we miss you when we talk summary or precap…this is just my thought..dont kill me…i dont know how others feel who are in the same boat as me///but i really appreciate you typing the whole episode…

jollyismyname thumbnail

Aaj Netra ko maro goli….and lets celebrate and be positive (like anil kapoor says in no entry movie)..

niakush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaniya305

Missed you today Nia, dont leave us alone in this hard times😭

I am also very disappointed with Shashank, kyu itna bhola hai yeh.

I am fed up with this psycho now, I know you like to see her jealous, but she always hurts Appu more and just doesn't get that she doesn't matter even one bit to Shashank, dimag kharab hai iska pura ka pura. I just don't want to see her face for months after tomorrow's epi

Seriously hard times yaar.....but don't worry m not leaving you guyz!!! If tom we dont have what we want....i may write a story for the way we want!! I really can't se netra and Shashank together here on!!!!

I was in a pretty good mood today...bcz the only ITV show i have ever followed is back with its season 4....and i was more happy thinking chalo aaj shappu scenes bhi milenge....mazza aa jayeg!!!

Coming here reading Shashank took her to their room and she hugging his shirt.....i was done!!! I can't watch the epsiode now.... bas!!!

I really want netra out by tomorrow....Or else i will go and kick her!!! 

I really want Shashank to say something to netra Tom....even if it is just for a minute will do...but i really want him to say something to her!!! 

I want Shashank to understand that ok netra is hurt bcz of you.....but your wife's heart is paining bcz of you....i want him to realise that he should have not taken netra to THEIR room....it's THEIR room!!!

More than shappu scenes tomorrow.....i want Shashank's realisation.....i dont know without realisation if i will be able to njoy shappu scenes!!!

Too much expectations from Tom🙈🙈

niakush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

Us din shashank ne bola tha ki be positive and all thik hai but hame negative chijo ke liye bhi prepared rehna chahiye practically correct hai 👍🏼

Kal ke epi se high hopes nahi rakhte aaj warna kal morning me mood kharab ho jayega aaj ki tarah 😭

Kal shashank Appu par trust karega but sab ke samne use support nahi karega is liye woh hurt ho jayegi then MU, bts wala scene shashank ka dream hoga, shappu ke beech MU create karke chudail chali jayegi kal, aur 200 special episode ab separation track ke bad hi milega maine ye sab socha hai 

Ab isse jyada bura kuch hoga nahi to mai hurt nahi hone wali kal😆

Muje nahi lagta BTS wala scene dream hoga....i feel BTS wala scene hoga fir ye netra ka drama hoga and uske baad sepration!!!

But the way Shashank's character graph is shown....i feel he won't say a word....like not against appu but also not in favour of her!!!

He will just help netra....he ofcourse would trust appu....but would not say anything and remain silent....and his silence will be misunderstood by appu!!!  And that's how we Will get sepration!!

Whatever it is currently just kick netra out of kanitkar wada!!!

niakush thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishqi

Kanetkar School of Arts & Sciences

Part 1: Start of Something New

Will upload after today's episode

Would be waiting ishqi❣️❣️

niakush thumbnail

Originally posted by: jollyismyname

Chinmayi I wanted to ask you something….and let me know what you think? 3 of you girls post quick summary here immediately after the episodes available….and then you go ahead and write the whole episode for poor people like me…i mean i dont expect for you to do that immediately….i can wait till the next day because you are already giving us summary….why ? So you are not busy writing while we discuss the summary here….i have noticed it takes you about more then an hour/hour and half to do that…..and then we miss you when we talk summary or precap…this is just my thought..dont kill me…i dont know how others feel who are in the same boat as me///but i really appreciate you typing the whole episode…

I agree with her chinmayi!!! Your are the heart of this forum....our saviour...our translators....our news provider...our personal TR bts!!!! You shouldn't be missed during epsiode discussion....bcz it's you only who has the maximum news as well!!! So your thoughts also matter a lot!!! And currently ask me...it hurts missing the important discussion 😭😭 and by the time you come to discuss we are almost 10 pages back and then discussion doesn't make sense for us....sabka saari probabilities soch k hogayi hoti hai!!! And most of us think same....so many times to it happens... message padh liya reply de diya...and next page pe apne me se hi kisi ne same cheeze boli hoti hai!!!

You can provide us a written update after the epsiode discussion is over....i guess that shall be fine with everyone!!!

What say guyz????