Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hero_Coconut thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Usg95

True, but ex-lover thing at this stage for Priya is hurtful... It's related to her insecurity. Priya in the name of explanation of so many things related to Vedu got only Lipatna and Chuha to aise teenage story me aisa hi hoga na 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Bataegi bataegi Varun ke bare me Ram ko tension na lo 😛🤣.

Krish ko batana hai, Ram ko nahin😌

Insecurity after him saying ILY? I just find this disrespectful to Priya as a wife and to their relationship. 

Edited by Hero_Coconut - 1 years ago
The.cds thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tirchinazar

I met a lady who had so many step-siblings, and half-siblings and was not sure about her parents' current partners. The poor lady was staying with 8 dogs.  She was kind of going through depression. It was so screwed up

oh.. that seems, sad  … I hope she is doing better now!

ajacob31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Zanutix

God... That scene still gives me nightmares.

Room wapas kisne jamaya???

Tharun ne... He does everything without asking and nobody notices🤣🤣🤣🤣

DazzlingLight thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Hero_Coconut

Bestest part of the episode was Akki hearing Shubhu-Nandini talk. That was two minutes so I've saved you 20 min of your time😏

Merci beaucoup! 😆 Although, it's refreshing that a positive character was not Gandhiji's bandar for once!

Yeh chamatkar kaise ho gaya 🤣

SONIA441 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Am I the only one who liked Today's Epi?

It felt a good Episode with the story moving pretty fast Today❤️

Gosh! S1's Stepmom looks like a Saint in comparison to Nandini each day.

Nandini knows how to make Ram feel responsible or rather irresponsible exactly at the time when a person is low - Lord alone knows how Ram has survived this emotional abuse at home & still be successful outside

When you know u've got only one capable person in the house to take care of the whole family - you should make them emotionally strong & independent. Instead, Nandini always does this - I can just imagine how she would manipulate a younger Ram to the point he starts feeling guilty even when her dialogues make half a sense😭

Bechare Mr.Kapoor felt so alone without Priya when Nandini started her fire on him😒

tirchinazar thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheCoolDocSid

oh.. that seems, sad  … I hope she is doing better now!

She was not in a good state till I was there. We used to invite her to all parties. She used to like India gettos,naach gaana

tirchinazar thumbnail

Originally posted by: SONIA441

Am I the only one who liked Today's Epi?

It felt a good Episode with the story moving pretty fast Today❤️

Gosh! S1's Stepmom looks like a Saint in comparison to Nandini each day.

Nandini knows how to make Ram feel responsible or rather irresponsible exactly at the time when a person is low - Lord alone knows how Ram has survived this emotional abuse at home & still be successful outside

When you know u've got only one capable person in the house to take care of the whole family - you should make them emotionally strong & independent. Instead, Nandini always does this - I can just imagine how she would manipulate a younger Ram to the point he starts feeling guilty even when her dialogues make half a sense😭

Bechare Mr.Kapoor felt so alone without Priya when Nandini started her fire on him😒

I liked today's episode. I did mention it earlier.

Hero_Coconut thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TheCoolDocSid

wo tho Phir bhi flashback hai… Nandu ab , matlab in 2022 is 40. 

When did vk marry her? And had 20 and odd wale bacche? Wo bhi do ? 

The only explanation is Shubhu and Shivi are twins with both being 22, drop-out from college🤪

Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: DazzlingLight

Disclaimer: I have neither watched the entire episode, not read thru the EDT thread...just here for a quick rant.

Ram & Priya's scenes just left me with a headache (Only part of the episode I watched) . It was all just noise today..don't know what tomorrow will bring, but that's my one word description of their scene - NOISE.

BALH2 has reinforced another belief of mine..age has NOTHING to do with maturity. So the peeps creating the promos decided to call in a "mature love story" based on the chronological ages of the characters and completely disregarded their mental ages. 

At least disclaimer toh daal dete that they are 35+, but since they didn't get to experience their teenage years, they'll do that now..maturity goes out of the window. Oh wait, it was never there in the first place, was it? Yup, I'm the dumb one here 😡

Distract and deflect technique chuha kaand mein dekh liye..could R & P at least pretend to have a grown up conversation for our sake? 

Baki episode dekhne ki na himmat hai, na mood 😆

Dekhna bhi nehin. Like Tirchi says about Pri's pillowcover dresses, I am not interested in their pillow fights either. 

It is not that they don't know how to write a good story, they do. They are the ones who created the promos, but the question we all should be asking is why their work doesn't reflect their willingness anymore? As we know from the Bible - 

"For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also." ~ Matthew 6:21

JustAnEngineer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tirchinazar

Remember in the BTS, MM said she was 40 and Sara was 24 🤣

Sab child marriage

Kya kya kya