Bade Achhe Lagte hain 2 EDT #33 - Page 5

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by DazzlingLight

Disclaimer: I have neither watched the entire episode, not read thru the EDT thread...just here for a quick rant.

Ram & Priya's scenes just left me with a headache (Only part of the episode I watched) . It was all just noise today..don't know what tomorrow will bring, but that's my one word description of their scene - NOISE.

BALH2 has reinforced another belief of mine..age has NOTHING to do with maturity. So the peeps creating the promos decided to call in a "mature love story" based on the chronological ages of the characters and completely disregarded their mental ages. 

At least disclaimer toh daal dete that they are 35+, but since they didn't get to experience their teenage years, they'll do that now..maturity goes out of the window. Oh wait, it was never there in the first place, was it? Yup, I'm the dumb one here πŸ˜‘

Distract and deflect technique chuha kaand mein dekh liye..could R & P at least pretend to have a grown up conversation for our sake? 

Baki episode dekhne ki na himmat hai, na mood πŸ˜†

Mate, sabka age change ho gaya hai ... So don't worry, its a teenage love story

Originally posted by TheCoolDocSid

this moment is called 🀯 

who are these maths pros who is making these mistakes ?🀣

Inka absolute lack of attention to detail is maddening to say the least. They have zilch respect for the audience also πŸ˜‘

Originally posted by DazzlingLight

Disclaimer: I have neither watched the entire episode, not read thru the EDT thread...just here for a quick rant.

Ram & Priya's scenes just left me with a headache (Only part of the episode I watched) . It was all just noise today..don't know what tomorrow will bring, but that's my one word description of their scene - NOISE.

BALH2 has reinforced another belief of mine..age has NOTHING to do with maturity. So the peeps creating the promos decided to call in a "mature love story" based on the chronological ages of the characters and completely disregarded their mental ages. 

At least disclaimer toh daal dete that they are 35+, but since they didn't get to experience their teenage years, they'll do that now..maturity goes out of the window. Oh wait, it was never there in the first place, was it? Yup, I'm the dumb one here πŸ˜‘

Distract and deflect technique chuha kaand mein dekh liye..could R & P at least pretend to have a grown up conversation for our sake? 

Baki episode dekhne ki na himmat hai, na mood πŸ˜†

Bestest part of the episode was Akki hearing Shubhu-Nandini talk. That was two minutes so I've saved you 20 min of your time😏

Originally posted by tirchinazar

Remember in the BTS, MM said she was 40 and Sara was 24 🀣

Sab child marriage

Sukr manao. In US, you will find loads of people who are 40 and they are grandparents. You definitely might have met some when you visited, I bet! smiley37smiley37smiley37 

Originally posted by Hero_Coconut

Flow, flow me Priya should go and tell Krish about Varun😑

It's tit for tat here! Welcome to a teenage seriesπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

True, but ex-lover thing at this stage for Priya is hurtful... It's related to her insecurity. Priya in the name of explanation of so many things related to Vedu got only Lipatna and Chuha to aise teenage story me aisa hi hoga na 🀣🀣🀣🀣.

Bataegi bataegi Varun ke bare me Ram ko tension na lo πŸ˜›πŸ€£.

Are agar MM ka bal  vivah ho sakta hai to Nandu ka kyon nahi ?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Remember in the BTS, MM said she was 40 and Sara was 24 🀣

Sab child marriage

wo tho Phir bhi flashback hai… Nandu ab , matlab in 2022 is 40. 

When did vk marry her? And had 20 and odd wale bacche? Wo bhi do ? 

Mate, sabka age change ho gaya hai ... So don't worry, its a teenage love story

I never thought I will get annoyed by Ram & Priya..but aaj woh bhi ho gaya πŸ˜”

Teenage stories don't interest me anymore..isiliye BALH dekhna shuru kiya tha. Definitely my last ITV show for a long long time πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Doodle

Sukr manao. In US, you will find loads of people who are 40 and they are grandparents. You definitely might have met some when you visited, I bet! smiley37smiley37smiley37 

I met a lady who had so many step-siblings, and half-siblings and was not sure about her parents' current partners. The poor lady was staying with 8 dogs.  She was kind of going through depression. It was so screwed up

Originally posted by averma1

Are agar MM ka bal  vivah ho sakta hai to Nandu ka kyon nahi ?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Bombay Pincode starts with 40000 , isn't it ?