Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Km181 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: ga1986

No one opted for option 3 .. that’s the kind of collective confidence we have on the makers and the show’s lead characters 😂

I know yaar..gaya mera sapna.."English Vinglish" on ITV dekhne ka... 

Koi na main ek baar phir movie hi dekh lungi...

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Km181

Yes, I should have put it like that..but how Anuj will come and stay in SH...Damad or Ghar Jamai 🤔 and as per Baa ghar sirf uske beta Vanraj ka hai...

ab Anu ka dil maange more, as per Kinju ka baby Anu is there for 5 months already.. so next time if Anu comes she might plan to stay for years together..you never know maybe till Kinju ka baby grows up and leaves SH for college..

And we all know that dialogues from Anu mother kanta to prioritise Anuj was just lollipop. Her priorities are intact and Anuj doesn't figure in them unless he gets hospitalised again..

Neither Damad as Baa wonot accept him and not Ghar Jamai as they will call the arrangement temporary but Anuj and Anu will live for years and years in SH. In the meanwhile Vanraj will try to steal Anuj business quotes and ruin presentations.. thaana extra 🤣

shrizz thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

I want to meet the posters who voted option #2. 

Shrizz, is that you? 🤓

Any more doubts about my choice and preference!!??🥲

shrizz thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Shrizz has been my partner in crime..I can bet she won't vote for option 2. 

i did not vote coz there was no option which said "anupama will re marry vanraaj after divorcing Anuj" 💀

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shrizz

Any more doubts about my choice and preference!!??🥲

Komal, ye toh dhokebaaz nikli !🤔

Km181 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shrizz

i did not vote coz there was no option which said "anupama will re marry vanraaj after divorcing Anuj" 💀

Dekh Anupama hamesha Vanraj ke saath rahegi we all know. Why you want to put a relationship tag on them. They both share so pure and strong bond - bachcho ke pita, achcha insaan. 

And Vanraj needs to create new records of gf and marriage. Mukku ko audience ne reject kiya but we got another in prequel. So wait n watch for his next.

On second thought, yes I should have put the option of Anuj divorcing Anu to set her free, be air under her wings and let her stay in SH forever. They showed this as Cinderella story, the supposed ending for Cinderella was she could not adjust to royalty and finally settled as maid in palace.

Noorie17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

So I voted for the first option. The way they have been preaching these days about desh ki beti yeh woh blah blah, desh ka jamai kaisa hona chahiye woh in dono ki shaadi ke bad dikhaya jayega! Aam aurat aur aam aadmi jo pendulum ki tarah kabhi Kapadia house kabhi shah house karte rahenge! Kyunki Kapadia house me hi rahe toh  zoom zoom kar ke kisi shaqal kaise dikha payenge?! 

ektag06 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Oops..is it, I am not actively following. I thought Mukku again took V back after Anuj requested here as he didn't want any trouble during wedding. 

What is Toshu doing then 🤔🤔🤔 back to RD and penthouse, kya?

Ammi jaan kehti thi...Koi kaam chota nahi hota

So this Baa ka Laadla is following same, be Stalker but achcha wala.. find out the honeymoon destination of maan before them, after all decide to Bapuji karenge na..

I was actually curious because really want to know where is this going..are makers finally fixing the loop holes to have audience back or not..

This haldi in open area is because of backlash on mehndi and they might follow same for Shaadi. But after that what next? And no I am not interested in Kinjal baby or Bapuji health again..

so makers are suffering from something called “selective hearing” 

Shaadi venue was changed without any mention. Like randomly “pack your bags, it is time for haldi” ok wow 

And sorry what loopholes are they supposed to be fixing? Their priorities are pretty clear. It is just on how to perfectly ruin any moment with the constant zooms. 

After the backlash, changes as follows:

More bhashan to Anuj cus what better than make the most loved one utter silly moral science lecture (if the professor is hot, who cares about the lecture no?)

Increase zoom time from 15 secs to 20 secs 

More maan moments (but that goes back to point two above)

Add in some more silly dialogues here and there. And voila. Backlash problem resolved 

after this, they will send them to prepare for the marathon. Cus c’mon one needs to run between the kapadia house and SH no in record time Cus Kuch bhi ho sakta hai and one needs to be prepared no?