Aapko Kya - Sorry Anupama audience said humko kya

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

I don't come here often and I am just creating this post just for laughs and putting my views so please no bashing and take it in a fun manner. To people who can say put it on twitter kabhi itna bada message type karke dekho phone pe halat kharab ho jati hain.

Anupama used to be one of the most beautiful shows - a show which I have loved loved loved watching in starting days and so much so that my mom and even my dad has sat and watched with us. 

We were there when Anupama found the truth - one of the most heartbreaking scenes, we cried with her

we were there when she stood up to that Vanraj - we whooped and clapped for her

we were there to enjoy her wins victories

we were there when Anuj Kapadia and we get the famous sandal scene

we were there for the appko kya, mujhe mere ghar se nikalne wale aap hote kaun hain, aurat ke haath main sirf degree nahin -dai khana....... that famous dialogue, for the agnipariksha raam ko di jati hain ravan ko nahin, for the I want to grow old with you(it was all cringy but at that time we were sticking around), for dadi ki shaadi hogi lekin but ab ho gaya.

tumhara meri baa, meri bapuji, mister shah, surrry aur main maa hoon khatam hi nahin hota. None of us and I mean none of us are able to understand why you are so concerned about your ex sasural, why you don't throw you spoilt brat pakhi or that Malti devi out of your house when they are destroying out daughters mental state. Usse bhi bada we dont understand if you are not doing it then why is Anuj not doing it.

To ab tumhe ho karna hain woh karo - tum ab upar likhe sabhi dialogue main se koi bhi dialogue marlo - 100 page lamba bhasan de do kuch na honewala.

Appne kaha aapko kya - to hum audience ne bol diya humko kya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for reminding me of the time when I actually liked the show. Now I just like to troll it. 

Anupamaa was never perfect but she was very relatable and one couldn't help but root for her and want her to move forward and achieve more in life. All that sentiment is gone now. You summed it up very well.

Won't expand on the reasons, causes and related discussion here as it has already been debated a lot on other threads, but all I'll say is that I see nothing positive in the future for this show/character. vanRajan seems hell bent on sticking it to the audiences and proving an imaginary point rather than showing something good/hopeful and they have ruined everything whereas it could have been so much better. Nevertheless, it was good while it lasted..........

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Now the show is about a characterless cow two timing between her current rich husband and toxic Ex husband and serving her abusive Ex in laws daily who she treats as Bhagwans even though they treat her like trash. Oh and she always bashes the Sane characters and gives them a longgg bhashan if they Dare to give a reality check (which she so deserves)

Overall this is a disgusting show produced by a disgusting PH which should be banned immediately before it completely distorts the minds of innocent viewers!