Poll Choice
Anu keeping running back to SH, now Anuj will join her
Anu-Anuj will start fresh, move to different city
Anu-Anuj keep distance from SH and her kids, bapuji visit them in her new house
Bapuji falls sick again and Anu is full time back to SH
V finally becomes bada Aadmi and makes maan suffer a lot financially
Login To Vote
Posted: 1 years ago

I logged into chidiya today and it's flooded with invites, fans excitement has no bounds. It's as if they themselves or their family member is getting married.

I can't help but wonder what's next?

I know this was supposed to be big turning point in the serial. While I am personally not following/watching this turning point closely. I am curious to know what's in store next. 

Will this turn a new leaf and maybe we all get what we have been waiting for. Anuj getting his empire back, Anu making progress in professional front.

Or would it stay the same, Kinjal asked Anu to take care of her kid. So once again we will get Dada-Dadi soon dancing on dholida and Anuj moved back in some corner. 

Anu's love for Baa I believe is still same, so are her regards for achcha insaan, bachcho ka pita. And Bapuji needs his full time nurse, cook and care taker. If I am not wrong Mukku gave V one more chance because of Anuj. So Anuj stays gareeb and does V become bada Aadmi.

So what's next, after this maan ki shaadi aka dadi ki shaadi aka maa ki shaadi....

Let me know your thoughts, vote and drop comments.

Originally posted by Km181

I logged into chidiya today and it's flooded with invites, fans excitement has no bounds. It's as if they themselves or their family member is getting married.

I know this was supposed to be big turning point in the serial. While I am personally not following/watching this turning point closely. I am curious to know what's in store next. 

Will this turn a new leaf and maybe we all get what we have been waiting for. Anuj getting his empire back, Anu making progress in professional front.

Or would it stay the same, Kinjal asked Anu to take care of her kid. So once again we will get Dada-Dadi soon dancing on dholida and Anuj moved back in some corner. 

Anu's love for Baa I believe is still same, so are her regards for achcha insaan, bachcho ka pita. And Bapuji needs his full time nurse, cook and care taker. If I am not wrong Mukku gave V one more chance because of Anuj. So Anuj stays gareeb and does V become bada Aadmi.

So what's next, after this maan ki shaadi aka dadi ki shaadi aka maa ki shaadi....

Turn-a-new-leaf! What is that supposed to mean?πŸ€”  

Originally posted by Km181

No idea dear... even the guessing game has kind of become boring now πŸ™„

Btw V is still jobless...

No actually he has taken up the job of a stalker

Bapuji falls sick again and Anu is full time back to SH, justa change Anuj will shift to SH along with wife Anu πŸ˜†

I want to meet the posters who voted option #2. 

Shrizz, is that you? πŸ€“

Edited by SmithaRam - 1 years ago
Originally posted by SmithaRam

Turn-a-new-leaf! What is that supposed to mean?πŸ€”  

You are right..my bad, this is Anupama...🀭

No one opted for option 3 .. that’s the kind of collective confidence we have on the makers and the show’s lead characters πŸ˜‚

Originally posted by Peppss

No idea dear... even the guessing game has kind of become boring now πŸ™„

Btw V is still jobless...

No actually he has taken up the job of a stalker

Oops..is it, I am not actively following. I thought Mukku again took V back after Anuj requested here as he didn't want any trouble during wedding. 

What is Toshu doing then πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” back to RD and penthouse, kya?

Ammi jaan kehti thi...Koi kaam chota nahi hota

So this Baa ka Laadla is following same, be Stalker but achcha wala.. find out the honeymoon destination of maan before them, after all decide to Bapuji karenge na..

I was actually curious because really want to know where is this going..are makers finally fixing the loop holes to have audience back or not..

This haldi in open area is because of backlash on mehndi and they might follow same for Shaadi. But after that what next? And no I am not interested in Kinjal baby or Bapuji health again..

Originally posted by -PD-

Bapuji falls sick again and Anu is full time back to SH, justa change Anuj will shift to SH along with wife Anu πŸ˜†

Yes, I should have put it like that..but how Anuj will come and stay in SH...Damad or Ghar Jamai πŸ€” and as per Baa ghar sirf uske beta Vanraj ka hai...

ab Anu ka dil maange more, as per Kinju ka baby Anu is there for 5 months already.. so next time if Anu comes she might plan to stay for years together..you never know maybe till Kinju ka baby grows up and leaves SH for college..

And we all know that dialogues from Anu mother kanta to prioritise Anuj was just lollipop. Her priorities are intact and Anuj doesn't figure in them unless he gets hospitalised again..

Originally posted by SmithaRam

I want to meet the posters who voted option #2. 

Shrizz, is that you? πŸ€“

Shrizz has been my partner in crime..I can bet she won't vote for option 2.