•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

Madhu bua is a guest why is she ordering everyone? Has she replaced Sudha? She has no right to shout at Diya or order her she isn’t even her saas. I hope her husband (who was mentioned once) can come and take her away forever. Hopefully Bhavnas husband also returns he’s also gone MIA looks like he’s also gotten replaced with Madhu. She better not become Diyas new saas Sudha was much better and classy than her ‘Bhagwan Jhoot Na Bulaye’

Edited by Moonlight493 - 1 years ago

yes why Madhu does not send Bhavana to her inlaws ?

Originally posted by kooki07

yes why Madhu does not send Bhavana to her inlaws ?

Even I don’t understand why she doesn’t do that. Tbh she’s doing the same as Bhavna now she’s living at her Maykaa for no reason. It looks like Madhu has replaced Sudha

she is taking the full advantage of that Sudha is gone and they all respect her ,looks like Madhu and Bhavna can not digest the respect, let the Arman shows his temper to Madhu bua.

Originally posted by kooki07

she is taking the full advantage of that Sudha is gone and they all respect her ,looks like Madhu and Bhavna can not digest the respect, let the Arman shows his temper to Madhu bua.

They are both guests they have no right to do anything or order Diya Armaan. I wish they would both leave then Amaan Diya would have the house to themselves and could live freely. I’m glad Armaan is standing up for Diya and going against Madhu she deserves it for interfering in their life.