Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

To be honest, I don't think she is putting in the right amount / type of effort into her career.  Look at Sireesha's progress - at this stage she is far ahead of any of the other Idol 12 contestants.  We knew she was incorrectly eliminated and should have been a finalist - and her current progress is validating that.

Sireesha is good. Plus she already had that recognition and access to ARR and Chitraji even before Idol.

She is quite a few years older to Arunita and has struggled in the industry..somewhat like Pawan. Only getting the due returns to her hard work now.

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

Sireesha is good. Plus she already had that recognition and access to ARR and Chitraji even before Idol.

She is quite a few years older to Arunita and has struggled in the industry..somewhat like Pawan. Only getting the due returns to her hard work now.

Yes, of course.  I am not grudging Sireesha her success.  I am citing an example of what I would like to see Arunita put in as effort and dedication.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Yes, of course.  I am not grudging Sireesha her success.  I am citing an example of what I would like to see Arunita put in as effort and dedication.

We would know in due course if she is doing so..btw looks like Aru is gonna spend Durga Pooja at home

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

We would know in due course if she is doing so..btw looks like Aru is gonna spend Durga Pooja at home

Re bold: I sincerely hope so.

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

It appears there is a show today in Durgapur, WB.  Remains to be seen if she sticks around for 18 more days.

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Teaser of Arunita's next song, Itne Paas. It seems that when we assumed from Netherlands pictures that a song was shot, we were right.

Sounding really good - the first time Musiq Pie's teaser has actual vocals 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyVcZVmo-FN/

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Teaser sounds so good. Seems like best of Arunita so far.

Like it when she sings in this tone..not able to find the word. Listen to this and help me pls

https://instagram.com/stories/pawandeeprajan/3212760468746023953?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Teaser sounds so good. Seems like best of Arunita so far.

Like it when she sings in this tone..not able to find the word. Listen to this and help me pls

https://instagram.com/stories/pawandeeprajan/3212760468746023953?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

Actually I feel that after the illness she seems to have had earlier this year, her voice has changed a bit.  Earlier it was crystal clear but now there is a very slight huskiness.  Very very slight but it's there.  

We don't know for certain that she was ill, but in all pictures from earlier this year she looked severely ill - sunken eyes, dark circles, prominent cheek bones.  

I hope whatever change it has made to her voice is just temporary.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Actually I feel that after the illness she seems to have had earlier this year, her voice has changed a bit.  Earlier it was crystal clear but now there is a very slight huskiness.  Very very slight but it's there.  

We don't know for certain that she was ill, but in all pictures from earlier this year she looked severely ill - sunken eyes, dark circles, prominent cheek bones.  

I hope whatever change it has made to her voice is just temporary.

I like the huskiness in her voice..extra tadka

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

I like the huskiness in her voice..extra tadka

I understand - tastes can vary.